Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles (1348 Views)

Reno Omokri Goes Spiritual On IG User Who Accused Him Of Stealing While In Gej’s / IG User Accuses Reno Of Stealing While In Power — Reno Omokri Goes Spiritual / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by Johnnyessence(m): 2:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Reno Omokri goes snorkeling in The Seychelles.He is sure enjoying his vacation... See more photos below.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/reno-omokri-goes-snorkeling-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by Johnnyessence(m): 2:47am On Sep 22, 2017
more pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by Johnnyessence(m): 2:49am On Sep 22, 2017
cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by ladyF(f): 3:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Enjoying looted funds. God go catch all of una one day angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by sarrki(m): 3:12am On Sep 22, 2017
ladyF:

Lady F God bless you plenty

He will cause his face to shine upon you

You are a good mother

The nation needs more of you people

Some people are even writing big big grammar on him.

I know say anyone oooo but if anyone say nah the o me I know say p

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by LoveMachine(m): 3:15am On Sep 22, 2017
I won't say I hope he drowns...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by capatainrambo: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

Lady F God bless you plenty

He will cause his face to shine upon you

You are a good mother

The nation needs more of you people

Some people are even writing big big grammar on him.

I know say anyone oooo but if anyone say nah the o me I know say p
here he comes undecided

buhari is touring London with our money. is that not looting via proxy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by sarrki(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2017
capatainrambo:
here he comes undecided

Uncle breathe slowly and gently
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by DabLord: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
One Aboki just called me. I come tell am say na wrong number. D Aboki called me back dey ask me if I know d correct numbergringrin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by aolawale025: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
ladyF:

If he looted. How come two years after he has not been indicted. Let's cautiously apply label to other people.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by DabLord: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2017
one of my female friend in oko state polytechnic said that her boy flend lives in rondon and he will come back this clismass, mehn i nearly fainted for express roadgringrin
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by DabLord: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
The only person a woman attentively listens to and obeys sincerely and does exactly as he says is a photographer otherwise if you're not a photographer sit down and be strong.gringrin
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by vedaxcool(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2017
While cownu goes into hiding living in perpetual fear of the unknown, his piglets receieve recieve mud bath and koboko. In other words, Reno is telling you guys destroy Nigeria while we will hide in Seychelles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by DabLord: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
All of you that promised to buy your mother Aeroplane when you grow... How far una never grow?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by sarrki(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2017
aolawale025:

If he looted. How come two years after he has not been indicted. Let's cautiously apply label to other people.

May God open your eyes of understanding

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by Joel3(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Seychelles is really an beautiful island and you will not believe this place is located in africa. i would like to be there someday.

Seychelles makes money mainly from tourist. put Seychelles on google image then after that put Nigeria on google image. you wont believe that a country with more foreign revenue is still lagging behind.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by TundeHashim(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2017
He's one if the goats that ate our yam...unfortunately, the yams haven't finished coz he harvested so much before he left the farm. keep eating it man, Nigerians are planting another set of yams, in fact we're good yam planters! All i pray for is that our current farmers don't harvest all the yams for themselves alone!
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by omenka(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Smart dude. Enjoying his life in the splendour of heavenly clemency while he presses the mumu buttons of some fools at home. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
Smart dude. Enjoying his life in the splendour of heavenly clemency while he presses the mumu buttons of some fools at home. cheesy
my brother na good thing to enjoy life ooo. Na one life we get no duplicate oo.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
TundeHashim:
He's one if the goats that ate our yam...unfortunately, the yams haven't finished coz he harvested so much before he left the farm. keep eating it man, Nigerians are planting another set of yams, in fact we're good yam planters! All i pray for is that our current farmers don't harvest all the yams for themselves alone!
hmmmm you have really experience yam eaters life. Life no get duplicate ooooo. Na once oo.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by akinvest(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
ladyF:
Hummm, envy no go spoil u anyway.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

May God open your eyes of understanding
if you have any case against reno omokri tender it to EFCC and not ranting here every time. Your beefing isn't good at all. Reno omokri have his own life to live. Likewise you too have your own life to live. Stop beefing okay.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
While cownu goes into hiding living in perpetual fear of the unknown, his piglets receieve recieve mud bath and koboko. In other words, Reno is telling you guys destroy Nigeria while we will hide in Seychelles.
stop beefing here ok. Reno isn't hide at all. He's just living his life. So stop beefing him.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
capatainrambo:
here he comes undecided

don't mind him ooo. He's just deceiving himself and not me. Clueless pmb is jumping all over abroad hospitals to recharge his battery and sarrki keep deceiving himself. Pmb is going to abroad for medical attentions to siphoned our commonwealth. It is God that will judge them.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
ladyF:
I don't think so. There's no concrete evidence saying he embezzle the treasury. So please provide proof before you judge. Thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by vedaxcool(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
activistjohnny:
stop beefing here ok. Reno isn't hide at all. He's just living his life. So stop beefing him.
[/s]

After unah done chop mud sense no gree land for unah head
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

it is really hitting you real hard. Stop beefing reno omokri.reno always civil in dealing with issues pertaining politics. You envy can't help you ok. Keep on ranting.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

reno is cool. Vex for your clueless president and not reno omokri that's speaking the masses mind. Keep on ranting.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
LoveMachine:
I won't say I hope he drowns...
ahhh ahhh why all this hatred now. Free him abeg.he's a human being like you also. Stop beefing.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by BALLOSKI: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cow!
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles by activistjohnny(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Cow!
why should you have to call your fellow human being names. Well in as much you are in the zoo cow isn't bad. Stop beefing reno omokri. If you need assistance from him you can contact him secretly. Stop beefing okay.

(1) (Reply)

APC Hired Thugs From Neighboring States Fights Over Money At Onitsha- Pictures / Photo: SGF Visits Ailing Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme, In The UK / Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.