Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man (30540 Views)

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? / Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by iamgenius(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2017
goingape1:
have you seen a tortoise telling tales? undecided
Simple English you don't understand.
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by iamgenius(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2017
itsIYKE:
your brain must be severely limited....all you muhaMAD followers
Don't cry boy. Okay, that Muslim girl you are after would actually be reading this.
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by goingape1: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
AerialMapper:
It's okay. The typical muslim woman especially the northerners have no choice but to marry their fellow muslim men. However, thats after they've had the lovely experience of dating and being in relationships with non-muslims. This is FACT cos i have dated 4 muslim girls from the north and they absolutely hate the thought of marriage to muslims. Oh...and boy are they wild in the oza room!!!
seriously them can scream while phucking! lipsrsealed

as you said! they hate the thought of marriage to Muslim because of polygamy

13 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by itsIYKE(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Don't cry boy. Okay, that Muslim girl you are after would actually be reading this.
doesn't stop me from F**cking her good this night with her hijat on.HEAVENLY.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by goingape1: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Simple English you don't understand.
simple sarcasm you don't understand.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by 2funkyy(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
goingape1:
I heard that this Muslim women loves Christian guys and would like to start a relationship with them but the fear of madness sending to them, that's what is keeping them not to engage any Christian guys. and also the Muslim girls deep down don't like polygamy marriage.

there was a story were a Muslim girl got marry to a Christian guy but the Muslim society send spiritual madness to the girl for doing so! undecided

up still now the girl is running the street mad as her punishment!
( grin ( grin grin Its a lie

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by AerialMapper: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
When one or two people steal in ur community it means all of ur community were theirs abi? U need help.

Don't be pained dude!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Jsucre(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2017
gosh! why xtian and islam com to our dear land with foreign traditions.
our father's religion pure pass them.
God come to our rescue, because some religion kill sense

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by paranod123(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2017
People Like you are the reason why there is no Peace

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by buJu234: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2017
And this controversial topic made the frontpage,, @ Seun 're u sure u 're promoting unity or disunity?

Nigeria is a secular state, our constitution supersede any religious law.
Abi is it only Ipob that we fight topics that's promoted disunity?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by 2funkyy(f): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
itsIYKE:
your brain must be severely limited....all you muhaMAD followers
You can actually make your point without insulting, the beauty of humanity is that we are all different and we have different views and opinions,We can all co-exist with our different Religions,without insults.
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by iamgenius(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
itsIYKE:
doesn't stop me from F**cking her good this night with her hijat on.HEAVENLY.
Nobody is stopping you, I can only advice her not to do it with you. Maddy
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by mallamabdul25: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
WHICH RIGHT THINKING CHRISTIAN MAN WILL MARRY A MUSLIM WOMAN?

14 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by iamgenius(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2017
buJu234:
And this controversial topic made the frontpage,, @ Seun 're u sure u 're promoting unity or disunity?

Nigeria is a secular state, our constitution supersede any religious law.
Abi is it only Ipob that we fight topics that's promoted disunity?
Even I don't want it to get to front page, I wish they could remove it. I'm only directing my post to my Muslim sisters.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by JegaQuin: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
chynie:
no am confused
what now happens to some Yoruba families
where the mother is Muslim and father Christian and vise versa

Ignorance is not an excuse, one need to understand his or her Faith before proceed to anything in life.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by goingape1: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2017
mallamabdul25:
WHICH RIGHT THINKING CHRISTIAN MAN WILL MARRY A MUSLIM WOMAN?
there is ohh! but your religion is restricting them.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by chynie: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
JegaQuin:

Ignorance is not an excuse, one need to understand his or her Faith before proceed to anything in life.

So u mean half of Yoruba families is ignorant grin

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Tolams16(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2017
You condrmn ur women from marrying a christian...However your muslim men re also dere trying to marry our christian women. Hypocrites. Why not condemn a more pressing an important issues like child marraige , polygamy n d sending of young boys to d street to go n beg instead of going to school. Yeye

24 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Matrycx(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2017
itsIYKE:
Mehn!!...this Islam is so f*cked up,must this Allah have a say in every thing,....Allah said this Allah said that.... Allah say make we marry pikin wey dey 3yrs.....This una Allah must be a f**CK boi shio!!
Sense fall on you
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by jafaranka: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
خذك الة خير
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by ugofab: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Matrycx(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
goingape1:
I heard that this Muslim women loves Christian guys and would like to start a relationship with them but the fear of madness sending to them, that's what is keeping them not to engage any Christian guys. and also the Muslim girls deep down don't like polygamy marriage.

there was a story were a Muslim girl got marry to a Christian guy but the Muslim society send spiritual madness to the girl for doing so! undecided

up still now the girl is running the street mad as her punishment!
Just listen to urself, do u speak anytin reasonable up there?
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by cr7rooney10(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Amosjaj:
I will marry any fûčkinğ woman that make me feel happy, whether is Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or illuminaty
can u teach Allah his religion? he knows what u dont.
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by TerrorSquad147: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
mmmustapha:
I see no reason why a Muslim woman will even think of having Christian male friend at all.
i see no reason why you should even be talking to Christians or admiring their women. Allahu snackbar

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Ojaysongs96: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2017
how i wish the moslem woman can find the path of life, which is JESUS...she as gotten all

15 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by iamgenius(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Ojaysongs96:
how i wish the moslem woman can find the path of life, which is JESUS...she as gotten all

Are you talking about the Israelites?
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by itsIYKE(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2017
2funkyy:

You can actually make your point without insulting, the beauty of humanity is that we are all different and we have different views and opinions,We can all co-exist with our different Religions,without insults.
But Muslims don't understand that....they want everyone to dey knack head for ground by force.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by itsIYKE(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Matrycx:

Sense fall on you
you need am pass me
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Matrycx(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
itsIYKE:
you need am pass me
Ok
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Charles4075(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
mmmustapha:
I see no reason why a Muslim woman will even think of having Christian male friend at all.
Like seriously

I have some Muslim ladies as friends and we all respect our boundaries. Truth be told, I love their personality and character. Sometimes the stuffs you guys pour out from your mouth amazes me to stupor.

Jeezzzz. WTF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by iamgenius(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Charles4075:
Like seriously

I have some Muslim ladies as friends and we all respect our boundaries. Truth be told, I love their personality and character. Sometimes the stuffs you guys pour out from your mouth amazes me to stupor.

Jeezzzz. WTF
Because we are speaking the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque / Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.