Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (25475 Views)

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show / Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Mowunmiaf: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2017
The beef betweenNollywood actress, Eniola Badmus and Sophia Momodu is no longer news. Well, Eniola has taken to social media to settle her beef with Davido’s babymama, Sophia Momodu.

The beautiful actress had a social media face-off with Sophia few days ago over food. has ended her beef with Davido's babymama Sophia, a mother of one. Read more here...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/go-and-sin-no-more-eniola-badmus-says-as-she-settles-beef-with-davidos-babymama-sophia-momodu

Eniola who recalled the beautiful moments she had with Sophia Momodu, said they shouldn’t allow the devil come between them.

See her Snaps below:

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Mowunmiaf: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Mtcheww

45 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Mtchew

After she don take you to the cleaners

17 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Macdawid(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Brothers ain't brothers no more! Nice move tho...

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by gfat11: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2017
LOL
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2017
u try
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by mamatayour(f): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Yeyenatu......radarada

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by danduj(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Some girls when they see cute baby pics be like...""Awwww, i want my own baby so bad""

But when period delays... they will be like;
"Father lord, don't let me be a disgrace to my family please; i promise not to do it again grin grin grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by tgmservice: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abeg make una SHIFT!!! Who cares
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
What should we do now?

- Buy fried plantain or cook banana sad
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by free2ryhme: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
The beef betweenNollywood actress, Eniola Badmus and Sophia Momodu is no longer news. Well, Eniola has taken to social media to settle her beef with Davido’s babymama, Sophia Momodu.

The beautiful actress had a social media face-off with Sophia few days ago over food. has ended her beef with Davido's babymama Sophia, a mother of one. Read more here...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/go-and-sin-no-more-eniola-badmus-says-as-she-settles-beef-with-davidos-babymama-sophia-momodu

Eniola who recalled the beautiful moments she had with Sophia Momodu, said they shouldn’t allow the devil come between them.

See her Snaps below:

so dem agbaya meji undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Ayo4251(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by fergie001: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Discharge(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Word and Opposite. ........ abeg make I go chop beef
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Florblu(f): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why now?
We are enjoying the beef now cry cry
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by unlimitedsoundz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by cutebobo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sharrap!!

After she don take you shine. I don't expect you to apologize so soon.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by iheyinwa(f): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Mtchew

After she don take you to the cleaners

grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by fabrestove: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wait first.so na food make dis ones dey fight?
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by elderhimself(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Time to form alliances ...... you both will need it in future
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by ofiko123(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
what is all these
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
The devil must be fed up with Nigerians by now. Even people has has never met blame their moments of lunacy on him.
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Who knows this might be a deliberate beef, maybe they wanna be talk of town
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by babyfaceafrica: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
And so?..joblesness
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by Pidginwhisper: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
See this fat idiot,after she don take you wash..come NL come take Trolling lesson..if Sophie na NL member she for don commit suicide by now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by bamix95(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" by johnriley: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
mtchewww, dis momodu family na trouble pple...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) / Stephanie Kalu Uche On "Easter Rice Hunt" Looking Glam (Photos) / Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.