Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Need Help Concerning Negative PT - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Concerning Negative PT (488 Views)

Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / I Need Help Concerning My Skin / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Concerning Negative PT by dierich: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Good morning everyone. I'm having issues with my gf missing period. its over a week she misses her period so we thought she aas pregnant so yesterday we went for blood test which came out negative, so we are so worried coz I wonder y she'll miss her period for so long, though she never miss her period ever since she started menstruating..
I move further by getting a scan which d result came out but don't know what it means. they wrote (thickened endometrial plate) , they said might be a baby or upcoming period, but I was so worried. we were asked to come back after a month.. please is dere anyone that experience negative blood test and still carrying a baby inside...

less I forget, we had unprotected sex over 3weeks ago, and her last period is August 19, she's 26/28days cycle.

thanks
Re: I Need Help Concerning Negative PT by cheyi(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2017
What causes the lining of your uterus to thicken?
The endometrium changes throughout the menstrual cycle in response to hormones. During the first part of the cycle, the hormone estrogen is made by the ovaries. Estrogen causes the lining to grow and thicken to prepare the uterus for pregnancy...

Wait for another week and do a fresh test. Do urine test as well together with the blood test. Go to another lab to do these tests but use a standard lab
Re: I Need Help Concerning Negative PT by dierich: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
cheyi:
What causes the lining of your uterus to thicken?
The endometrium changes throughout the menstrual cycle in response to hormones. During the first part of the cycle, the hormone estrogen is made by the ovaries. Estrogen causes the lining to grow and thicken to prepare the uterus for pregnancy...

Wait for another week and do a fresh test. Do urine test as well together with the blood test. Go to another lab to do these tests but use a standard lab

Thank you so much, but let assumed d test still negative, what did u think can be d coz for her to miss her period for so long like that?

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Pox Hits Lagos Live With Some Cases... / 5 Habits Of Happiness / World Health Organization’s Ranking Of The World’s Health Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.