Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Irresponsibility Of University Portal Support - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Irresponsibility Of University Portal Support (598 Views)

The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal / Oduduwa University "Portal" Hacked By Russian Hackers / Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irresponsibility Of University Portal Support by mahyowah(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'm writing with great despair and annoyance. This is because Nigeria as a country ought to be more advanced than the state we are in. And we are where we are because we fail to do the right thing. .
I happen to work in a cyber cafe where I carry out online registration and this season has been for Postume Applications.
In the process of carrying out registration for a young lady's postume application, Server errors occurred and believe me for more than 2 weeks the ICT support of both EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU) AND FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF EKITI(Fuoye) have not picked their calls nor responded to emails sent to them.
What are the issues?
For the Eksu application, the filling of the candidate o'level section hasn't been successfully imputed because the columns to do so are numb. The candidate has made payment of 5,500 yet services have not been rendered.If she doesn't successfully input her O'level results, she won't be considered for admission. The support numbers on the website have failed. They either fail to pick up or hang up their calls.
Secondly, Fuoye the Federal University of Oye Ekiti Application, the candidate has made payment of 5.105 for the Putme application via remita and after successful payment, she ought to be given access to continue her registration but the portal keeps saying unpaid. We have sent mails to the school ICT support center but no response, we have called but the numbers weren't going through, Now the question is what is the use of adding support numbers to the website when they know they don't wanna receive calls? A mail was sent to Remita the payment platform and we got quick responses informing and confirming successful payment made for the application. It is two weeks now and the candidate hasn't successfully registered any of the two applications she used her hard earned money to purchase. The closing date of EKSU is hours away and FUOYE few days from now.
Please I need this message to be passed to the public for this lady's matter to be heard. Her eefforts to further her education cannot be wasted just because some people have failed to dispatch their duties.

Please help to pass this message
Any positive info please email her debbyoneaglewings@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Irresponsibility Of University Portal Support by Jacktheripper: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
I pity ya why can't she go to the admission offices of both schools luckily for her both schools are not far from each other

1 Like

Re: Irresponsibility Of University Portal Support by Daniel2802(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
My sister that did change of course to Unical. Her name isn't showing on the portal. The phone number Unical put there has been switched off for days.

1 Like

Re: Irresponsibility Of University Portal Support by Daniel2802(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2017
We checked on Saturday and it has been rectified.

(1) (Reply)

Let This Young Boy Motivate You! / Jamb Portal For Checking Admission Status 2017 Enabled / JAMB Registration Payment Slip Won't Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.