Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

I Represent Lucifer Sent To Rule Ghana - Musician Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Represent Lucifer Sent To Rule Ghana - Musician Confesses (667 Views)

“I Represent Beauty” – Bobrisky Brags / "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown / Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Represent Lucifer Sent To Rule Ghana - Musician Confesses by WaleGlory1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
An up and coming dancehall artiste has made a shocking revelation about his entire mission in the Ghanaian music industry.

According to the musician popularly known as Cash King he represents the devil himself on earth and has been sent to take over dancehall music in Ghana.

Speaking in an interview with blogger, Arnold Mensah, Cash King categorically said that his strange skeletal tattoos across his chest represents a secret

Click the link below to continue reading: http://www.waleglory.cf/2017/09/i-represent-lucifer-sent-to-rule-ghana.html

Re: I Represent Lucifer Sent To Rule Ghana - Musician Confesses by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is this not satanic news?
Re: I Represent Lucifer Sent To Rule Ghana - Musician Confesses by WaleGlory1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Is this not satanic news?

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Wows On The Cover Of T Singapore Magazine / Google Birthday Surprise Spinner- BIRTHDAY DOODLE / Before Now, I Used To Ask Tell A Guy I Like Him;eva Alordiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.