Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Before Now, I Used To Ask Tell A Guy I Like Him;eva Alordiah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before Now, I Used To Ask Tell A Guy I Like Him;eva Alordiah (670 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Now, I Used To Ask Tell A Guy I Like Him;eva Alordiah by ebonyblognaija: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rapper, Eva Alordiah had an interactive session with her fans on IG last night and one of them apparently told her she was interested in a guy but doesn't know how to go about it. "If you die tomorrow and you do not get to experience that beautiful(love). .
If you really like him so much, the only reason that you should hold back is if you are not sure that he likes you that much. I think it is sweeter when he shows you first how much he likes you. I had to teach myself how not to be too forward. I used to be too forward. If I like a guy, I would be like hey, I like you. The next thing, we are kissing.
I used to be very forward but I have had to calm down and understand that sometimes, regardless of how you are feeling, you want to hold back" she said

https//.www.ebonynaija.com

Re: Before Now, I Used To Ask Tell A Guy I Like Him;eva Alordiah by ibkkk(f): 4:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmm...It happens.
Don't try this with naija men!
Re: Before Now, I Used To Ask Tell A Guy I Like Him;eva Alordiah by princealexndre(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Girls and their pride

(1) (Reply)

How Kaffy, Alexx Ekubo, Oluchi, Others Defy Lagos Rain To Attend Verve Life / Davido: I Don’t Believe My Friend Died Of Excess Alcohol – Tagbo’s Friend / One Day, I Will Give One Of These Pastors Smackdown - Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.