Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist (26737 Views)

Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever / Luis Suarez And Sofia Balbi Renew Wedding Vows, Messi On Guest List / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by iambabaG: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ororo

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Team Neymar.

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mexico09:
Messi gonna win it
Messi 'll win it in his dreams. That's if he's Joseph. CR7 outclassed him in the season under consideration-he won the UCL with Madrid while Messi and Neymar were part of a lack-lustre and shambolic team that got their butts handed to them by a Juve team. Still think Messi is gonna win it?

4 Likes

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by greatman247(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
CR7 will clinch it.

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by bangalee1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
jelil01:
Last night I did something terrible to mosquitoes, they will never forget. I opened the windows and let them all inside then I closed the windows and slept outside. It's called confusing the enemy.

6 Likes

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by TheTechMan: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ororo na ni

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Kneephy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
I learned a lot during last year's Ballon d'Or gala. As soon as I got there, I told my wife that I would lose. I saw how Sepp Blatter was hugging Ronaldo and how his entire family was there. I'm not stupid. It was clear that he had to win it. He wouldn't have brought his entire family with him otherwise.

It will be the same this year. What can I say about it? Manuel Neuer or Arjen Robben should win it. You can't disagree with this. Manu has won it all, he is a great guy and he isn't arrogant. Arjen has played an incredible season in the Bundesliga and then a fantastic World Cup.

But I fear it will be about politics again. The Ballon d'Or is no longer for the best player. It's all about politics. Fabio Cannavaro won it in 2006 because he won the World Cup, that's all. I don't miss the Ballon d'Or. I am not jealous because this award doesn't mean anything to me any more. I am happy with what I have in Munich.

Lost interest in this ish ever since Ribery said this....
Politics everywhere....
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Mediapace: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yet to understand why Neymar was included in the list

Likes of :
Falcao
Buffon
E.t.c had a better outing than him

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by casdoruche: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Do you live in ibadan?

Do you own an office, hotel, office or company in ibadan or close to ibadan and need telecom materials of high quality.

Eddy electronics is there for you.

EDDY ELECTRONICS AND TELEPHONE COMPANY

DEALERS ON TELECOMMUNICATION MATERIALS

C C TV CAMERA MATERIAL

ELECTRICAL WIRING MATERIALS SALES AND MAINTAINANCE

ADDRESS BESIDE SAINT MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH OKEPADI IBADAN
Call Eddy on 08033174995
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by femi4: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rico96:
Am not Happy they ditch Mourinho miss out from the list of coach of year after his success last season..... Well CR7 all the way and Zidane coach of the year..... Wish Keylor Navas miracle for best goalie
Europa is what you called success

4 Europa cups will not even give you 1 ucl

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
CR7 all the way.

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by iheanyi40(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cr7
Zidane
Navas

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Sanchez01: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
abdelrahman:
no i know the reason why im saying this!
The penalty issue? It is no doubt that Neymar is arrogant but in this particular sport, arrogance would help sell your brand so long your consistent.
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Ebonka1: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
CR7 all the way

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

The penalty issue? It is no doubt that Neymar is arrogant but in this particular sport, arrogance would help sell your brand so long your consistent.
he has also done that b4 in santos.
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by maisauki: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
what is messi and newmar's names doing there? we all know its a one man race...cr7 owns it

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by DaminiteHood014(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rubbishhhhhhhhhhyhhyhhhyhyyyyyhhhhhhhh

orijintv:
It is supposed to be an individual award and individually Messi was clearly better than Ronaldo Last Season (Sentiments Aside). Because Madrid had a better season doesnt mean Ronaldo should win it.

Please do not quote me if you dont have a sensible and non-sentimental contribution to make. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Ximenez(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
FemiEddy:
Cr7 all the way, I am a proud Real Madrid Fan
Hala Madrid! cool
Is it because Real Betis is not around

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by iheanyi40(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
femi4:
Europa is what you called success

4 Europa cups will not even give you 1 ucl
at least it's an European trophy na undecided
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Sanchez01: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
abdelrahman:
he has also done that b4 in santos.
Neymar is good and he knows it. I see nothing wrong in that. While I am displeased with the PK tussle with Cavani, Messi has done far worse than Neymar ever did. The thing is, the latter doesn't do his publicly.

Neymar seems to be influenced by his father who is no doubt a bad influence on him. So long he plays at the top level every week, believe me, the world would look past his arrogance and reckon with him.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by richard870(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
jelil01:
Last night I did something terrible to mosquitoes, they will never forget. I opened the windows and let them all inside then I closed the windows and slept outside. It's called confusing the enemy.
lol

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by hopefulLandlord: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ronaldo all the way
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by silasweb(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wonderful players
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Ajisebioyolaari: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
jelil01:

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by aziaka111(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
am a barca fan bt Rinaldo will win it,I won't watch d ceremony.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Ximenez(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
blackbelt:
The only thing wrong with the nominations is the presence of buffon, the guy's days are well in the past it's also better for him to confess his real age abeg........he doesn't realize that no one believes he is in his late thirties.....the man is 52 jare abeg
It doesn't matter, even if he is 87, as long as he is still good.

I watched the last Barca vs Juventus, and Buffon still has the reflex of a 25 - year-old goalkeeper, at that age you can hardly name 5 goalkeepers that are better than him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by FemiEddy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ximenez:
Is it because Real Betis is not around
I hate u nigga grin grin grin u must be a barca fan cry
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Ximenez(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
FemiEddy:

I hate u nigga grin grin grin u must be a barca fan cry
Real Betis fan, we will beat Real Madrid home and away, cos Zidane to be sacked, but we will relegate

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by sleek82(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
orijintv:
It is supposed to be an individual award and individually Messi was clearly better than Ronaldo Last Season (Sentiments Aside). Because Madrid had a better season doesnt mean Ronaldo should win it.

Please do not quote me if you dont have a sensible and non-sentimental contribution to make. Thank You.
so you would give messi the award because he scored 54 goals and won copa del rey over CR that scored 42 goals, won the league and champion's league?.....i wish you the quickest recovery!

5 Likes

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by daviddeno: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Messi All the way

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by cybeks(f): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
CR7
Manuel Neuer
Zidane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solskjaer: We May Turn Ighalo's Loan Into A Permanent Deal / Kenneth Omeruo Shares Facebook Chat With His Wife To Mark Wedding Anniversary / Adeoye Fawaz, Bus Conductor, Wins Chess Tournament In Lagos (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.