Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) (88318 Views)

Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Ugandan Court Suspends Clerk For Wearing Tight-mini Skirt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by sayluv2nana(f): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Instead of suspending her dhe shld av kuku change her wardrobe to dia descent taste.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by nathdim: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
britzreus:
A court clerk in Uganda been suspended for 2 weeks after reportedly dressing in a seductive way to her workplace.

The lady, identified simply as Rosemary, drew the ire of judicial authorities after appearing before them in a seductive dress.

According to reports, she was subsequently suspended for two weeks without salary for her indisciplined way of dressing.

This was made known in a letter signed by the Ugandan Permanent Secretary to the Judiciary, Ms Josephine Mawunge, who explained that her intermission from work was due to her wearing of “a very short and tight dress”.

Part of the statement read;

“This is to inform you that on the 21st September, 2017, while you were invited to the Permanent Secretary of the judiciary for an explanation regarding the nonpayment of your salary and allowances, for the month of July 2017, you turned up dressed in a manner that does not portray the good image of the judiciary and the public at large.

“In particular, you were dressed in a very short and tight dress which by description does not fall within the generally acceptable standards of the establishment notice.”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/court-clerk-suspended-dressing-sexy-photo/

e be like say na sharia court
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Chimixwright(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
some women n their funny attitude may be this may also serve a lesson to others
a very shot tight dress!!!
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
I don't understand. Where's the sexy lady I came here to see. I hereby procribe the Ugandan judiciary. They are all terrorists grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Alexcollins(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Estiara:
So, this here is called sexy? Or I don't know the meaning of sexy anymore. Smh
you don't need to know the meaning. you are d true definition of sexy and Hot.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Fidelismaria: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
cry cry
mtcheeew
is it Dis one that looks lyk amoeba
even my granny dress beta Dan Dis
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Where is the sexy?
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Ollysma: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
If this dress is too sexy then may dress fall on Uganda.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
She is doing advert for men to apply.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na sharia law dey operate there?
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
that country is sick
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by belindar: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
greatmarshall:
Na wah o... I don't see anything wrong with what she's wearing o

MAYBE ONE OF THE JUDGES DON DEY "TELL HER SOMETHING " BUT SHE NO GREE

You may not see anything wrong with it but they have a standard that she was aware of b4 taken the job.
Moreover can you see that Uganda is paying salary of july2017 while some workers in Nigeria have not received their salary for nearly a year.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Pat081: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wot is sexy in wot she put on now Dis one dat dress like C.A.C church member, cum to Nigeria n c wot we call sexy dress
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oh no!! she made a big mistake, she taught she was in Nigeria where all

things under skirt goes with the ogas in their office...

In Nigeria, this clerk will be celebrated with her post online...even in Nairaland!...for her dress to kill!

I hope 9ja should learn form good things like this....our leaders should stop promoting the

unclothedness of their children in public places...this is why rape is now rampart.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by ivolt: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
greatman247:
We need to see how she actually dressed to work before I talk. But if the picture up there is how she dressed to work then they should pay her the entitlement and reinstate her immediately cos there's nothing wrong with that her dressing .

Because you are ?
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
greatmarshall:
Na wah o... I don't see anything wrong with what she's wearing o
[b]
MAYBE ONE OF THE JUDGES DON DEY "TELL HER SOMETHING " BUT SHE NO GREE

My thought too
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by kobijacobs(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
expect any trash from such countries....how on earth is dat even sexy? yuck!!!
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by sinkhole: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is AFRICA.
Her problem IS NOT her dressing.
Her problem is her complaint about the non-payment of her salary and allowance!
When your entitlement is embezzled by your superior in Africa, you dare not complain.
I think everybody can see this lady's problem now cheesy
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by clems88(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nostradamu:
Mumu pipo! Make dem come Calabar (Cross RIver).
bros their dressing no be here o my eye done nearly blimd untop Unical girls dreasings cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Loyalblak007(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is highly unfair

This is a casual for crying out loud undecided cheesy
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by mod9: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
TosineGuy:
pastor's wife in nigeria dresses like this and no problem
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abeg tell those judges to visit my apartment when I come back from PPA. We go drink fura da nono plus some sweet shayi with kanampari. I so love dis kind judgement cause I find it annoying when semi-naked women move around distracting me everywhere I go grin
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Peterosky(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
There is more to this than the dressing. I think one useless Oga at d Top must have made a failed advances at this lady and decided to punish her this way. Otherwise this
is perfect.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
newyorks:
wia the shorty na:-(:-( i can only see a lady with overall gown.

Modified:
better tell them to be dressing in jewish robes.

Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
TosineGuy:
pastor's wife in nigeria dresses like this and no problem
Some pastor's wives not all pastor's wives
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by leobrownish(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
what is sexy in this one? mtcheew, on to the next one.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
THAT MEANS THAT UGANDANS HAVE NOT GONE SPIRITUALLY INSANE LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD,TO WHOM INDECENT DRESSING OF WOMEN HAVE BECOME VIRTUE.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Collyno82(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Loyalblak007:
This is highly unfair

This is a casual for crying out loud undecided cheesy
This can only happen were a Deeper life member is her HOD. go n cry for Uganda maybe they will pardon her
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2017
baseless stories. .what is inappropriate in the dressing. .maybe there is something else to it. .either the lady is dragging same man or boyfriend with the permanent Secretary finish. .I don talk my own . .no smoke without fire. .
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:23am On Sep 23, 2017
But,I can't see too sexy here
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 2:05am On Sep 23, 2017
WTF, do they want her to dress in blanket??
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 2:07am On Sep 23, 2017
APOSTLECHUMA:
THAT MEANS THAT UGANDANS HAVE NOT GONE SPIRITUALLY INSANE LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD,TO WHOM INDECENT DRESSING OF WOMEN HAVE BECOME VIRTUE.
so why are you even on the interweb then? You should be up on some hill fasting & praying smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.