Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Need My Third Eye Activated - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need My Third Eye Activated (6732 Views)

Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / Can Marijuana Plus Meditation Open The Third Eye? / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bro I appreciate your input
I would like to seek your assistance on this. Can u help. I am IBO

thoth:
Opening your third eye is actually easy, if the seeker is igbo i can guide him since that is the path i know of, the problem though is that most young people won't be able to keep the "don'ts" of spirituality.
like someone said, everything you need to awaken your spiritual might is within you, all you need is discipline and maintaining purity of mind till you get going.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by thoth: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2017
set up you "chi" and "ikenga" , that's the first and foremost. you should find an indigenous religion practitioner to help you do this. it should cost you more than 6k at most.
tjmc:
Bro I appreciate your input
I would like to seek your assistance on this. Can u help. I am IBO

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
thoth:
set up you "chi" and "ikenga" , that's the first and foremost. you should find an indigenous religion practitioner to help you do this. it should cost you more than 6k at most.

I am not based in the east now. Can u recommend any traditionalist in IMO anambra axis
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by thoth: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
you can do it when you come down to the east, any man that practices Our indigenous religion should know how to do it, actually in the olden days every mature male(21 yrs and above) must have his chi and ikenga setup, if you are focused enough with time you will develop stronger psychic abilities like premonition, telepathy(reading other people's thoughts) and most importantly DREAMS, you'll be able to dream about things before they happen that it will almost become your second nature. there are other things you will be able do as you develop, traits that are extremely important in the success of any male in this "dog eat dog" world we live in. you will have to desist from wayward lifestyles like most young men and live responsibly but in the end you will become a real man in any sense of the word.

it will only take a day to setup and you can travel back to wherever you reside.
every igbo town has an oracle they call on for assistance and they have specific market days on which they gather, find out about yours(there might be 2 or three oracles in your hometown) and gather with them a couple of times if you have the time, when you feel comfortable ask whomever your mind accepts to help you to setup your chi, be humble, the rewards are enormous.

It would NOT cost more than 6k to do.

tjmc:

I am not based in the east now. Can u recommend any traditionalist in IMO anambra axis
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2017
thoth:
you can do it when you come down to the east, any man that practices Our indigenous religion should know how to do it, actually in the olden days every mature male(21 yrs and above) must have his chi and ikenga setup, if you are focused enough with time you will develop stronger psychic abilities like premonition, telepathy(reading other people's thoughts) and most importantly DREAMS, you'll be able to dream about things before they happen that it will almost become your second nature. there are other things you will be able do as you develop, traits that are extremely important in the success of any male in this "dog eat dog" world we live in. you will have to desist from wayward lifestyles like most young men and live responsibly but in the end you will become a real man in any sense of the word.

it will only take a day to setup and you can travel back to wherever you reside.
every igbo town has an oracle they call on for assistance and they have specific market days on which they gather, find out about yours(there might be 2 or three oracles in your hometown) and gather with them a couple of times if you have the time, when you feel comfortable ask whomever your mind accepts to help you to setup your chi, be humble, the rewards are enormous.

Thanks bro for this. I will do when next I visit the villa
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thanks bro. I contacted one friend in IMO and he SAID whenever I come to IMO he will help me on it. He said traditionalist who can do it much.

thoth:

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by thoth: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wish you luck in your journey. Stay away from prostitutes and wayward girls. Stay clean at least a month before knowing your Chi, write down your dreams and pray fervently for, there's how a traditional igbo man prays every morning, with kolanut, learn to do that and do it with all your heart, you will come to really love your life afterwards.
tjmc:
Thanks bro. I contacted one friend in IMO and he SAID whenever I come to IMO he will help me on it. He said traditionalist who can do it much.

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Can I get ur contact. I'm always attracted towards tradition. I go like learn how to pray in the traditional way

thoth:
Wish you luck in your journey. Stay away from prostitutes and wayward girls. Stay clean at least a month before knowing your Chi, write down your dreams and pray fervently for, there's how a traditional igbo man prays every morning, with kolanut, learn to do that and do it with all your heart, you will come to really love your life afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love / A Reverend Father (catholic Priest) With A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.