Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Diary Of A Religious Sceptic Coupled With His Philosophical Musings. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diary Of A Religious Sceptic Coupled With His Philosophical Musings. (1506 Views)

Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult / A True Atheist Or Sceptic Will Believe In Afterlife / Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Religious Sceptic Coupled With His Philosophical Musings. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
mumumugu:

hey, leave that babe,I . love am pass you. opposite attract intelligent babes likely her are attracted to mumu like me

You are funny,man.she is like a sister to me.proposing to her is a no go area for a me.so,lighten up,lol.
Re: Diary Of A Religious Sceptic Coupled With His Philosophical Musings. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2017
Tundexweb

What's happening here?
I hope you are fine?
You should continue.
I was following.
Re: Diary Of A Religious Sceptic Coupled With His Philosophical Musings. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oh!I am sorry for not updating this thread since these days.There are some reasons that have been restricting me to go on with the update which been pre-occupied with so many thingso(especially my thoughts) is one of the reasons.Lemme spear you the talk jare.
I Will try my possible best to keep the ball rolling.
Re: Diary Of A Religious Sceptic Coupled With His Philosophical Musings. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
I will be the first toadmit that I am far from being objective in my pursuit of truth.I am fallible like everyone else.That is why I value free enquiry and a wide exposure to the ideas of others ,believers and unbelievers alike.It isin my interest to know the truth,because if I am mistaken,the consequence could be eternally grave.Yet despite this threat,and against familial,social,and personal interests.I have accepted the inconvenient truth that my former faith was a mistake.
Re: Diary Of A Religious Sceptic Coupled With His Philosophical Musings. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
angryArrrgh!
So,I posted an epistle two days ago detailing some of my dilemma and experiences.Few minutes after,I realized that it is no where to be found(i.e deleted).I was like,yeh!,wetin happen?Did I mistakingly post it in another thread?I quickly browse through one of my thread and the post is unfound.Without much ado,I later realized that it was deleted,this makes me angry,A post that I wrote under stress and compulsion without penning it down(if I write it in a book,i can still re-type it and that will lessen my pain) is deleted by a mod.I thought,until I check my profile that I discovered it was anti-spambot.I was also banned from this section,which makes me unable to display my anger here immediately after the discovery.I have mailed the mod. to inform him/her of what happen cos I can not pin point what makes my post to be deleted with no reason.Let me just shorten this rant cos if I continue it can lead to something else.Now I know how it feels to be a victim of anti-spambot...
Lest i forget,the deleted was titled MY WORLD(my longest post on this thread).

Mod.pls,bring back my post if post if possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Christian Is Remarrying Wrong If A Partner Leaves The Marriage / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria / Prophet Odumeje And His Elder Brother, Prophet T.B. Joshua (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.