Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Think My President Is A Hypocrite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think My President Is A Hypocrite (928 Views)

Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite / Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Their is nothing under the sun that is new, says the holy book. Every habit and contradictions happening now has graced the earth at a certain moment in her history. Men, for selfish goals, have always exhibited double standards. Men have mastered the art of mischief and hypocrisy taken to new heights. They have boldly held two contrary opinions on two situations that are alike. It is not unusual to see a man attack a person today for making a demand and defend another man tomorrow who made same demand. A hypocrite! We have also not been short of praise singers. Men and women who applaud and exalt these men practising these contradictions. Grown adults who are afraid of telling the truth and annoying their masters.

Full Article at

http://www.mortalpoet.com/president-hypocrite/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by MrPresident1: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Almighty Allah hates hypocrites angry
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Flashh: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Let me pitch my tent here.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Okoroawusa: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
A very long hypocritical write up.

Op said that whenever he sees Buhari he will call him hypocrite to his face.

Chest-beating like one guy currently hiding in a village in Cameroun.
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by dragon2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Word!
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Okoroawusa:
A very long hypocritical write up.

Op said that whenever he sees Buhari he will call him hypocrite to his face.

Chest-beating like one guy currently hiding in a village in Cameroun.
Why do you think he can't do it?
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by BankeSmalls(f): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Brutally truthful piece
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by OAFMods: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2017
Igbo boy I know this will excite you but what negate this article is that if the same writee post something praise worthy about Buhari you will not be running down to NL with it because of the everlasting hatred that as been bestowed on generation of Igbo's like you. So keep wallowing in hate, in hate shall you also perish.
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by BankeSmalls(f): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2017
The biggest enemies of the president are his speech writers. And I think he just stands up and read anything they write.
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by BankeSmalls(f): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2017
OAFMods:
Igbo boy I know this will excite you but what negate this article is that ifbthis same write post something praise worthy about Buhari you will not be running down to NL with because of the everlasting hatred that as been bestowed on generation of Igbo's like you. So keep wallowing your hate, in hate shall you also perish.

If anyone can muster a tenth of the hate in the mind of buharry, that person will be going for hate treatment sessions in the UK every month.
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Okoroawusa: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
ask google.
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Theakthedream: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Because he is an hypocrite..
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Theakthedream:

Because he is an hypocrite..
Why do you think he is a hypocrite? Give me something.
Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Cjrane2: 4:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Let’s look at the actions through which his hypocrisy status was etched in the sands of time. I will start with his call for the restructuring of the United Nations. In his own country, Nigeria, their have been calls for the restructuring of the system of governance. The feeding-bottle system where all the state governors go to Abuja to collect allowances for their respective states on monthly basis is lazy, parasitic and harmful for the growth of the states. Their have been calls for a return to Regional System of governance or the implementation of resource control by the states. This was the promise made by the campaign team and Party of the President when he ran and was voted for in 2015 elections. He has done nothing to restructure the country or shown any sign of possible restructuring.

These days, his spokespersons, who were once advocates of the restructuring mantra, go as far as calling those calling for restructuring thieves and insincere persons. One wonders if the actions of a insincere human being could stop a sincere man from doing the good thing he promised yesterday. Excuses only arise if the man who showed sincerity yesterday was never sincere in the first place. Like the politicians, whose character the President never endorsed as an opposition member, he is not in any position to speak of restructuring of the UN. The leader of the restructuring team he formed some months back, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, who once called for restructuring, has also used insulting words on people simply asking that they respect the agreements they had with the persons who gave them those votes. It is a show of shame and double standards for a President to exhibit such behaviour.

Secondly, let’s look at his call for a two-state solution to the Palestine crisis. I will not try to delve into the legality of who owns what portion or not in Gaza strip. Let’s look at it from a position of equity. President Buhari is approaching equity and justice with a soiled hand. You can’t be asking that Palestine or any country be created to solve a problem and at the same time hold that the Unity of your country is nonnegotiable. You can’t say Mr A and MB are quarreling and should be sorted out by allocating them boundaries, and still say it is a grave crime for Mr C and Mr D who are quarreling, to think of being bounded separately. With the handling of agitations and calls for referendum that is the height my President took hypocrisy to. He brushed it up, cleaned it with some muddy dirty water and placed a ring on its nose and some praise singers are applauding.

Kim Jong-Un posses a great threat to the entire human race but my President didn’t ask that he be crushed or battled. He asked that the United Nations send a delegation to talk him out of developing more dangerous weapons. One wonders why the President has refused to follow his advise in the current agitation for Biafra by some people from the South Eastern part of the country. Why is he advising the world to follow a path he will never thread? Why is he advising that dialogue be used to quell the violence that could result from North Korea but fail to use the same dialogue to quell the violence in the South Eastern part of his own country? Hypocrisy. Charity ought begin at home and extend outward. You can’t be a good father to kids outside and be a nightmare to your own kids. You can’t send armed soldiers to go quell an agitation in the South East and still advise that the world use dialogue to handle Kim. That’s pure hypocrisy.

I was scrolling through social media when I saw a girl share the words “Say No To Rohinga Killings but KillAllTheBiafrans”. She was asking how it is comfortable for the same friends(Nigerians) on her friend’s list, who have been asking the Myanmar government to stop killing Rohinga Muslims, to rejoice over the senseless killings, by soldiers, of some Igbos and IPOB(Indigenous People Of Biafra) members in Abia State. They went quiet. Nobody replied her. When the President of Nigeria used that line on Tuesday, as a Nigerian, you begin to wonder who ordered the military on an operation on the streets of Abia State. An operation that was meant to safeguard the people against arm-robbery, kidnapping and stealing. Something within the purview of the Police. You wonder who gave the soldiers permission to shoot at youths and people provoked into pelting them stones.

Hypocrisy is the word. When he knows what is good for the world but wouldn’t do so in his own country, it simply shows he has a bias against those persons in his country. The same bias the handlers on social media, who called for prayers for Rohinga Muslims but death to the Biafrans, have. If we dig further you will notice their is a religious coloration to it. I hope you don’t get too emotional. This is what I mean. Nigerians are more bounded by religion than Nationalism. For example, the Christian population of Southern Nigeria have a bias for anything Israel. To them, most things Israel do is right. The Muslim population of Northern Nigeria have a bias for anything Arab. To them, any perceived oppression on any Arab country is an oppression to all Muslims. They both has a special disdain for each others bias. As a boy growing up in Northern Nigeria, I remember seeing muslims protest against an event that took place in faraway Middle East.

Our President is not free of this bias. Rohinga is Muslim. Palestinian is Muslim. And his reaction to North Korea is a reaction without any interest. So, it is easy for him to support Rohinga Muslims in their time of pain but order soldiers to arrest an agitation, in a democracy, with force. It is easy to identify with the Palestinians because of that bias you can find in any average Nigerian religionist. It is hypocrisy and at the centre, pulling the trigger, is religion. That is the simple truth. You may not like it but their could be no better explanation. Every act of hypocrisy exists to further the bias of their initiators. Every display of double standards has at its core, a great bias that doesn’t care about sacrificing commonsense and reason. It is deadly. It is not something that should be encouraged or clothed with fine words. It is not something that should be supported by any progressive human being. Unfortunately, it is not a big problem here.

Speaking about respective Democratic values is the height of hypocrisy for a man who couldn’t do same in his own country. The invasion of judges homes, the invasion and massacre in Abia in the name of chasing kidnappers, the failure to release people granted bail by the courts, shooting and killing of at least 348 Shia Muslims who blocked the passageway of the Chief of Army Staffs, the shooting and killing of IPOB members who were simply celebrating the inauguration of Donald Trump in Port Harcourt, the tacit defence for the weak men who attacked Charly Boy and the love shown to rampaging ‘ Libyan ” and “Senegalese” herdsmen are probably a way to improve on Democratic values. Don’t tell me it has been happening, or that it happened in the time of former President, Goodluck Jonathan. Evil, no matter the timeline, cannot be justified. Someone should tell my President Muhammadu that all lives matter. Better still, share this with him.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/president-hypocrite/
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My President Is A Hypocrite by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cjrane2:
grin grin grin
Why quote the whole thing, bro?

(1) (Reply)

(photos) INEC Officials Dumps Recall Documents In Front Of Dino Melaye's Office / Benue State And Fulani Miyetti Allah On War Path: Bloody Conflict Expected / Nigerian Ambassador Visits The Queen In Traditional Attire (trending Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.