Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Do I Learn Programming With My Android Device? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Learn Programming With My Android Device? (1405 Views)

Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone / Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? / Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Learn Programming With My Android Device? by YusufBitrus: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2017
This apps are the best apps for learning coding online and offline, download your choice and feel the great moments during coding. This applications will help you develop your coding skills i have tested all of them and they are working real great choose the one that is convenient to your mobile phones

DroidEdit is a text and source code editor (similar to Notepad ++ or gedit) for android tablets and phones with the following features: ★ Syntax Highlighting for several languages (C, C++, C#, Java, HTML, CSS, Javascript, Python, Ruby, Lua, LaTeX, SQL, ...) ★ Several color themes

Read more
http://www.zethag.com/2017/06/four-best-apps-to-learn-coding-ofive.html

Re: How Do I Learn Programming With My Android Device? by malawi101(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
YusufBitrus:
This apps are the best apps for
learning coding online and
offline, download your choice
and feel the great moments
during coding.
This applications will help you
develop your coding skills i
have tested all of them and they
are working real great choose
the one that is convenient to
your mobile phones

DroidEdit is a text and source
code editor (similar to Notepad
++ or gedit) for android tablets
and phones with the following
features:
★ Syntax Highlighting for several
languages (C, C++, C#, Java,
HTML, CSS, Javascript, Python,
Ruby, Lua, LaTeX, SQL, ...)
★ Several color themes

Read more

http://www.zethag.com/2017/06/four-best-apps-to-learn-coding-

ofive.html

Great Info. Tanx
Re: How Do I Learn Programming With My Android Device? by YusufBitrus: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
you are welcome.
Re: How Do I Learn Programming With My Android Device? by YusufBitrus: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
YusufBitrus:
[httpl://www.zethag.com] you are welcome
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Seriously Want To Learn CSS, HTML, Python And Javascript / Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius / Can Vb.net Window Program Be Connected To An Online Database?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.