Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet (38436 Views)

Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title / Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by free2ryhme: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Backinfront(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Pretty for a white girl. White girls are usually ughly
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Jephz(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2017
eye yam not understanding....so no light in Turkey or em no get pressing iron ... ..btw y she's not smiling she's beautiful buh wen smiling be looking like 70yrs old girl??... I weak!!!

1 Like

Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by adetayo234: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2017
LordsApostle:
Stupid and insensitive post from her. Serves her right.

Sign that most beautiful-looking girls are only beautiful on the face, but ugly in the head. Most of them have fish brain.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by donnaD(f): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Pennywise:
Very dull girl. She could have said her account was hacked
lie Mohammed pikin.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by neejay1986(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2017
when your country is part of the counties that contribute to Ipob shakara
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
malware:
Erdogan don't joke with the word coup, regardless of the way it comes

No leader in his right mind can afford to overlook issues of national security - no matter how small or even apparently inconsequential.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by SmartyPants(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2017
malware:
Erdogan doesn't joke with the word coup, regardless of the way it comes

If you read you would have seen that her tweet was pro-Erdogan
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Beetwaise(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Backinfront:

Turkey has got some of the prettiest ladies you can find around. Ask someone who has been there or you can make a brief research, you'll be convinced.
Getting a wife or girlfriend from there would be awesome for me. cool wink

Too bad the young beauty queen's social media comment came back haunting her. She ought to sieve her words.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Guestlander: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Backinfront:

Really?

1 Like

Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Backinfront(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Beetwaise:

Turkey has got some of the prettiest ladies you can find around. Ask someone who has been there or you can make a brief research, you'll be convinced.
Getting a wife or girlfriend from there would be awesome for me. cool wink

Too bad the young beauty queen's social media comment came back haunting her. She ought to sieve her words.
This girl isn't really pretty but i rated her well because of her race, i don't expect breath-taking beauty from white Caucasians.

Some of them might look impressive but when you place them side by side with brown or naturally tanned women, they look plain and boring
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Backinfront(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Really?
Plain and boring. Maybe i just have higher standards
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Guestlander: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Backinfront:
Plain and boring. Maybe i just have higher standards

Like?
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Backinfront(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Like?
undecided
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Guestlander: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Backinfront:
undecided

Yeah! Since white girls are not beautiful then what race do you find attractive?
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by sukkot: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2017
thats a crazy woman. loco psycho weirdo insane zany werey
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by makahlj2: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2017
thesuave10:
The girl dey alright sha. But she's flat angry grin
Beauty pageant winners tend to be flat.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Backinfront(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Yeah! Since white girls are not beautiful then what race do you find attractive?
Beautiful nonwhites/Chinese.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by thesuave10(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2017
makahlj2:
Beauty pageant winners tend to be flat.

Yh. I know. I don't like flat angry grin
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Guestlander: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Backinfront:
Beautiful nonwhites/Chinese.

Alright, just to let you know that not all Chinese women are beautiful. Some are ugly as well.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Backinfront(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Alright, just to let you know that not all Chinese women are beautiful. Some are ugly as well.
I don't find Chinese women attractive. I meant i expect much better from beautiful women who are not whites or chinese

1 Like

Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by jashar(f): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Shey Turkey doesn't have light too?

Why is her dress rough? The dress she wore when she won....
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Guestlander: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2017
Backinfront:
I don't find Chinese women attractive. I meant i expect much better from beautiful women who are not whites or chinese

Ok, to each his own.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by OgbeniOlaLekan: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Pennywise:
Very dull girl. She could have said her account was hacked

like our Nigerian celebrities... ����
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by AreaFada2: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Turkey will find it hard to join EU. Freedom of speech is now not there.
Has Erdogan asked himself what led to the coup attempt? It cannot be a superb governance for sure.

You can only achieve so much populist stuff at home antagonising the West.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Bigsteveg(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2017
LordsApostle:
Stupid and insensitive post from her. Serves her right.
She made the post before she became Miss Turkey.
Perhaps the post was even meant to celebrate those that died while defending their country's honour.
It's their issue sha.
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by malware: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
SmartyPants:

If you read you would have seen that her tweet was pro-Erdogan

He doesn't want hear it even if it favors him.... Period. Na sit tight syndrome dey worry am cheesy
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by vlynn(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2017
nobody noticed that she had tweeted this months before she won. we see only what we want to see
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Buhari why??
Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by lenghtinny(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Backinfront:
Lol...
This one that looks pale and sick angry... For a white girl, she's just there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contestants Of Miss Port Harcourt Pageant 2017 (Photos) / Toolz Vs Mercy Johnson: Who Wore It Better?? / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.