Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (51916 Views)

Dunamis Church Is Constructing New Road In Faggae, Kano (Photos) / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

so in wuse Christians block the road to pray abi?
Must u guys lie everytime to be gross lewdness. I mean which sane human beings do that rubbish.

It's now a lie because it's about Christianity. You sound more myopic than i thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Betmaster3:
They won't shoot them oo, if its igbos now they'll shoot
Did they post a threat?
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Ttipsy(f): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
mazimee:
Can you imagine?
unimaginable
in the so called Africa's giant lolzz
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by freshvine(f): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is the real terrorist

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by erico2k2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

So Islam is the reason Nigeria isn't developing but Islam is the reason UAE, Oman,Kuwait, Qatar et al are developed. You sound very stupid.

Also, don't Christians do the same thing. Go-to wuse 2 in Abuja on Sunday morning and expericence the exact same thing. Whilst this is a bad thing, you can't be sentimental about it. Heck, you are even a bigot because a few set of people did an unlawful thing which wouldn't last more than 10 mins but bigotry nature you extended it to Muslims and Islam combined.

Wehdonesir
Ok plz nxt te you see the church holding outside take pic and put it here until then we assume you are talking BS

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

The bolded says it all. The hate for that faith and it's followers is over the moon
Its not bad to hate evil.
Take a stroll to chibok u will understand better.

before u start preaching the message of they are not true muslimss bla bla bla, pocket it cos i have heard enough of it

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by erico2k2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
hopyroll:

Did they post a threat?
Nah but where blocking a main road . Some people depend on that road for thier lively hood !

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

Its not bad to hate evil.
Take a stroll to chibok u will understand better.

before u start preaching the message of they are not true muslimss bla bla bla, pocket it cos i have heard enough of it

So Islam and Muslims are evil? Well, it's obvious you are a bigot. The same faith that's evil to you birthed through the same path as your faith. Perhaps they are all evils.
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

It's now a lie because it's about Christianity. You sound more myopic than i thought
There is no place in the world Christian block the road to pray. call a spade a spade.
I know of places where muslims leave the mosque to block roads to pray just because they want to get at christians. its called uncivilization and backwardness

10 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by NabeelAbu: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
hypocrisy of Nigerians. Why don't you talk about Redeem and others who block roads on regular basis.mtcheeeeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Ok plz nxt te you see the church holding outside take pic and put it here until then we assume you are talking BS

Muslims don't have time for nonsense like this. Why haven't you seen then take pictures of disturbers(preachers) that disturbs you day and night? Only hypocrites does things like this

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by madridguy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Funny you. shocked

SycophanticGoat:

No difference!!
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

There is no place in the world Christian block the road to pray. call a spade a spade.
I know of places where muslims leave the mosque to block roads to pray just because they want to get at christians. its called uncivilization and backwardness

I don't discuss with bigots because it's obviously a waste of time and energy

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by oyetoro16(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Do you know the number of traffic that used to occur at redemption camp along mowe/ibafo road. You're just here saying rubbish. Christian just love hatred comment on Muslim thread

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by erico2k2(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

Muslims don't have time for nonsense like this. Why haven't you seen then take pictures of disturbers(preachers) that disturbs you day and night? Only hypocrites does things like this
We are not talking of noise here stop changing the topic and besides even in Saudi no one blocks the road . These lot are ignorant Muslims , they are ignorant people . This has nothing to do with what Islam teaches .
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
onojaduru:
These are the real terrorists not IPOB.Military will stupidly be saying that IPOB mount road blocks.What is this one called?
These doesn't post any threat whatsoever unlike IPOB.
Let us be realistic
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
oyetoro16:
Do you know the number of traffic that used to occur at redemption camp along mowe/ibafo road. You're just here saying rubbish. Christian just love hatred comment on Muslim thread
Bross traffic is a different thing altogether we are talking of Humans here not machine . People who have alternatives of where to pray rather chose a main road . Is this what Islam teaches ?

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

So Islam and Muslims are evil? Well, it's obvious you are a bigot. The same faith that's evil to you birthed through the same path as your faith. Perhaps they are all evils.
My faith has no atom of relationship with islam.
Go around the world and see how islam is bringing evil upon the earth. Suicide bombing :Islam, Beheading :Islam Chopping off hands:Islam, mob action for religion sake:islam Human right abuse:Islam, its a crime to be a woman in saudi arabia :Islam
I dont care about the origin of the religion if all these are not associated with it, nobody would be kicking against it the way people kick against it.

U want to know the depth of my hatred for that religion? I was almost a victim

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by erico2k2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
hopyroll:

These doesn't post any threat whatsoever unlike IPOB.
Let us be realistic
Would you as a person Do this ?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Joebryan:

It happened so because their camp was filled and there was no space to contain more people.. Is there any mosque around that main road where they are praying? If yes, is the mosque and it's premises filled up?

It a pity that you lost your IQ
Well if your IQ is working in a direct angle, you should known that the mosque must have been filled up before they could gather outside to pray.
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by mofewilkie(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
The road is wasn't completely block. Just a lane from the pictures.

They should get a mosque

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Arla: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
[s]shatap there and get out
in your bid to please your yeroba Muslim friends and your bosses in the north you ended up talking Nonsense

when have you seen Christians block roads or major roads on Sundays
chaii just like you defended fulani herdsmen when they butchered your people you're talking Nonsense again
this man are you not ashamed?
what a soul and
what a damn shame
Tufiakwa azi gbakwa God forbid!!!
height of bootlicking[/s]
Incoherent senseless useless meaningless deluded myopic rant
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Would you as a person Do this ?
If a place of worship is filled up, why not?
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Officialzoe: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
they should bundle them away.... this is not the north please

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by BabaRamotu1988: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
Arla:

Incoherent senseless useless meaningless deluded myopic rant
[/s]
another trash

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Myde4naija(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Where is the traffic caused by these people, I patiently waiting to see the same traffic we usually experienced while redeem are staging their unredeemable camp.
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by perdollar(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Islam is a curse. d very dey u become a Muslim, ur brain is reset to dt of an animal, u become everything bad. compare dt to sbdy who became a Christian n u WL understand wat I mean.

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

My faith has no atom of relationship with islam.
Go around the world and see how islam is bringing evil upon the earth. Suicide bombing :Islam, Beheading :Islam Chopping off hands:Islam, mob action for religion sake:islam Human right abuse:Islam, its a crime to be a woman in saudi arabia :Islam
I dont care about the origin of the religion if all these are not associated with it, nobody would be kicking against it the way people kick against it.

U want to know the depth of my hatred for that religion? I was almost a victim

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are Abrahamic faiths unless you aren't one of these then you are right else you are a bigot.

Oscar Morel, Darren Osbourne, Bush, Blair et al are all Christians that carried out terrorism acts on Muslims. You see Christianity is evil.
Muslims are presently been killed like chickens in Myanmar but it doesn't matter since they are Muslims.

I'm glad you survived it but i don't believe you either because a bigot will say anything to prove a point. Quit been one, it doesn't put food on your table neither does it credit your account balance. The earlier you know religions are bullshits the better
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

I don't discuss with bigots because it's obviously a waste of time and energy
ollah1:

How can you be this stupid? You stink like pig sh.it and should be beaten beyond recognition.. How can you bring an infant into this? What blood runs through your veins? Are you this heartless and tribalistic? Are you this reta.rded? Holy Lord!!

I guess wrote this comments too. HYPOCRITES

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
erico2k2:

We are not talking of noise here stop changing the topic and besides even in Saudi no one blocks the road . These lot are ignorant Muslims , they are ignorant people . This has nothing to do with what Islam teaches .

I'm not changing the topic and i already condemned what they did but facts are facts. Noise, traffic or whatever in the name of religion is not acceptable. Have Muslims shouted about this? Hell no. Besides, Christians block roads too. Wuse 2 in Abuja on Sunday morning is hell and omenka listed some other places too.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by perdollar(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross traffic is a different thing altogether we are talking of Humans here not machine . People who have alternatives of where to pray rather chose a main road . Is this what Islam teaches ?
dem wan show us dia crawcraw yansh

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
mofewilkie:

They should get a mosque
Bros
There is a mosque but its must have been filled up, do you believe these people deliberately constituted this for no reason?
Muslims prayers maximum is 15 minutes.
At max.

Have you ever been held up in a redeem every Friday of the month crusade at Lagos Ibadan xpresway?

I have spent over 6 hrs in a tragic caused by redeem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) / Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.