Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

More News On The Youngest Couples In Town - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / More News On The Youngest Couples In Town (8093 Views)

Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by seunmohmoh(f): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Why my 18-year-old brother wedded 17-year-old girlfriend’ – Lady shares details about viral teenage wedding

A relative of the 18 and 17-year-old Nigerian couple who got married in Abia State last weekend has shared why the viral wedding between the young couple held.

The elder sister to the young groom has however shut haters up as she says she cannot understand why people can not just be happy for others.

She shared the couple’s photo and wrote:Its really a surprise that some people that appreciate good things….its Neva a crime or an abomination to marry young….my brother and the lady I call my sister because she was like one …
Their love story was Neva on any financial background, pregnancy or even the only son story people imagined…it was a good consent from both parents that their marriage was achieved…..so I thank Lord for their story because God has ordained it Cus if not they wud not come together…
I cudnt make it to their wedding due to personal reason but I was with them in other means….
So I will thank Lord little beginnings yield great result…so I wish them so much joy, hapiness and God blessings upon them. Amen” (sic).

Re: More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by Babsmike(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Human being!!! They will say you are too young to marry and if you dont get marry, they will ask you, what are you waiting for? Your mate are married.

I salute o....

Happy married life to the youngest couple.

Happy birthday to me cool cool
Re: More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by seunmohmoh(f): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hbd
Re: More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by chii8(f): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2017
But big sister, why didn't you attend the wedding?
Re: More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by bebanky: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Its obvious that the boy is an only son....

That was how my late father also married at the age of 19yrs.He was an only son
Re: More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by seunmohmoh(f): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
chii8:
But big sister, why didn't you attend the wedding?
na me dey background for d 3rd pic
Re: More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by Officer101(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wishing them happy married life
Re: More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by Ranchhoddas: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
bebanky:
Its obvious that the boy is an only son....

That was how my late father also married at the age of 19yrs.He was an only son
What has being an only son got to do with anything?
Re: More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by sisisioge: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Whew! If I talk now, them go say I bin dey hate cos I old enough to be their mama and neva marry. Why won't these two get some standard education/life's experiences before saddling themselves with each other nitoriolorun? Wtf is the rush?

May God bless their marriage o...may it stand the test of time. It is well.
Re: More News On The Youngest Couples In Town by kidslover: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2017
9ice one, wish dem d best...

(1) (Reply)

Who Pays For The Mortgage? Me Alone, Or Should Wife Help? / She Was Raped Right In My Presence, Now I Can’t Touch Her / Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.