Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father (29313 Views)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by lyntiffany(f): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2017
sarrki:

Sis

No death is untimely before God

Don't get brainwashed by anyone

For the holy book says every man shall die at his appointed time
but God still gave us the desired fufilled number of days

" KJV Isaiah 65
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed ".

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by lyntiffany(f): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
So you're saying the priest died at the appointed time, the way he should?

There is a vulcanizer at my backyard incase your brain is licking air
Don't mind him.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by modaink333: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Enternal rest grant unto them o Lord and let your perpetual light shine upon them like. May their souls rest in peace Amen

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by 1metre: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=60744332]

Sis

For the holy book says every man shall die at his appointed time[/quote'

some death are untimely, some are carelessness, some by mistakes.

Some people die out of the will of God.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by samblaks(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2017
What a world we live in. I wish them journey mercy back to their creator.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by DonConst(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2017
ajepako:
So sad what we have turned into

When they travel out of their home town and never return, we blame and curse them

When they return, we kidnap and kill them for the sheer fun of it

Wonder why some never return at all?

This is the reason staring us in the face..

Sleep well father and son..

.....And those muderer could nt be pronounce TERRORIST... what an irony.....what a country.

2 Samuel 14:14 have say it all
Padre continue to resting in the bosom of tthe Lord.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by manmustwac(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2017
sarrki:

Sis

and am sure that you saying this will expect to live to see your great grandchildren
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by GENTLETEE(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2017
This is quite a tragedy? Father and son buried together? What a world!!!
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Aurobindo(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2017
I am sorry to say this but the Eastern people have to seriously start praying!!!! They seems not to want anything good. I served there and I saw how everything is business to them. How will they even govern themselves if the were to even get republic of Biafra with about 99.9% very greedy people? Maybe this priest maybe killed because of just small money less than 5K. On weekly bases we hear reports of greedy pastors found with human parts Mostly in the East. Fighting for land is in the Eastern region of Nigeria, charm is there and hatred even among so called men of God. These people should think and become sensible because from history of the country people of the Eastern region were the first to cause problems due to greed and quest for power. They are responsible for making the Hausa even strong by the way they behaved. Instead of fighting that their people will get equal employment opportunities with the North, the want to break the country with greedy people to govern greedy people. What a sorry people. The worst is how they referred to people from the Middle Belt as Hausas. I did everything to explain to them that people in the middle belt region are not hausas but they were too stacked to understand. Sorry for you guys!!!
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by rosalieene(f): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2017
painful loss
RIP Father and Npa Father
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Tobicrystal(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Lool....LMFAO....Infact need panel beater to beat some parts of the head out...mistalking...Appointed time my foot...God forbid us die at our prime...Amen
FortifiedCity:
So you're saying the priest died at the appointed time, the way he should?

There is a vulcanizer at my backyard incase your brain is licking air
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by fixmykey(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2017
biafra people wicked no be small. them too like money

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by muller101(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Evablizin:
well said but i will live to see ma great grand children with joy and happiness cheesy
all ur children will become Rev. Fathers and nuns grin
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by jaymichael(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2017
ajepako:
So sad what we have turned into

When they travel out of their home town and never return, we blame and curse them

When they return, we kidnap and kill them for the sheer fun of it

Wonder why some never return at all?

This is the reason staring us in the face..

Sleep well father and son..
This is so sad and painful.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Evablizin(f): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2017
muller101:
all ur children will become Rev. Fathers and nuns grin
Never i reject it tongue
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2017
RIP

The Rev lived 4 jxt half of his father's age,,,,pitiful
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by silasweb(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by muller101(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Evablizin:
Never i reject it tongue
it has already been written
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Ejytex(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Some people are very wicked n hrtless. RIP Sir
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2017
sarrki:

Sis

Sure you ain't the brainwashed one?
They're many deaths today that could have been avoided. In most cases, a disease that kills a poor man would not kill a rich man. If our president were to be one poor man in kano who couldn't afford a packet of paracetamol let alone flying abroad for treatments, we could have forgotten all about him now.

A careless parent leaves his child pricked by a rusty nail which eventually gets infected and kills the child, then u don't think it's untimely? A tetanus shot could have saved the child.

You enter your car with a faulty break pad intentionally and dies by accident on the road. U think it ain't untimely?

The IPOB and the army enters into avoidable confrontations and leaves tons of dead bodies behind. You call that appointed time when a reasonable dialogue could have solved it.

A student enters into the university and joins cult. Gets shot after his final exams, and you call it appointed time?

Boko Harem kidnaps innocent girls, defiles them and kills some, and you call it their appointed time?

If that's your definition of appointed time, then God gives less appointed times to people of developed countries where all these things are minimal.

God help you

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by unitysheart(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2017
sarrki:

Sis

And then you are saying our God is a wicked God for him to have appoints this reverend to die this way.

Please receive knowledge.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Irksome: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Sad. RIP
His Dad had him when he was exactly the age he is now
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by delpee(f): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2017
May their souls rest in perfect peace.

May God comfort and uphold the family.

The wicked souls who killed the priest shall not go unpunished by God's grace.

It's so sad that people are becoming scared of visiting their villages because of desperate evildoers of all shades. .. Robbers, kidnappers, fraudsters, murderers etc
Yet we want development everywhere.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Liftedhands(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Rest in peace and may your killers never know peace.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by emelda86(f): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Uwa n'kea sef "there shall be no peace for the wicked"

I believe they're resting in his bosom

Rip father I will never let you go.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Had it been he was told never to come back,he wouldn't have listened,but came back and met this
Rip priest
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Shafiiimran99: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Evablizin:
well said but i will live to see ma great grand children with joy and happiness cheesy
Amen but the reality is everythin had decreed by God so, it is better we accept reality to a fake believe.
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Shafiiimran99: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It is not well said, don't mind him, nobody should die the way that priest died.

You better reject it
What is destiny?
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Shafiiimran99: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2017
unitysheart:

And then you are saying our God is a wicked God for him to have appoints this reverend to die this way.

Please receive knowledge.
That was how his book is written. Everythin in this life is about +ve and -ve
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Monjerk: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Painful exit on the part of the Rev. father, while his father's own is call to glory!

Rip to both of them.

Do sign of the cross...Run out of thread.

Na money I dey find, not bad news everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.