Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father (29310 Views)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by PrettyCrystal: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Remember Rev.Fr. Cyriacus Onunkwo, the Orlu diocesan Catholic priest who was murdered by his abductors after he came back from US for the burial of his father....now both of them are to be laid to rest. The Catholic priest was said to have been abducted from his vehicle in Orlu, a town in Imo state earlier this month.

It was revealed that the abduction and killing of the Rev Fr took place when he returned from oversees to plan for the burial of late father.

Following a manhunt, a body was discovered in the bush in Omuma village in Orlu east local government area.

Some suspects have been arrested in connection with the kidnap and murder of the clergy.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/burial-poster-of-rev-fr-cyriacus-onunkwo.html

see previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4031401/cyriacus-onunkwo-catholic-priests-corpse#60117151

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by PrettyCrystal: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by ajepako(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
So sad what we have turned into

When they travel out of their home town and never return, we blame and curse them

When they return, we kidnap and kill them for the sheer fun of it

Wonder why some never return at all?

This is the reason staring us in the face..

Sleep well father and son..

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Evablizin(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
embarassed
Kai RIP Pa and Rev.
Untimely death will never be our portion Amen.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by sarrki(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Nigerians needs to restructure their mindset first

The foundation of our religious beliefs is faulty

If not we are too religious

Yet crime keep increasing

We are hypocrites hiding under religion

17 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by sarrki(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

Kai RIP Pa and Rev.

Untimely death will never be our portion Amen.

Sis

No death is untimely before God

Don't get brainwashed by anyone

For the holy book says every man shall die at his appointed time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Evablizin(f): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
sarrki:

Sis

well said but i will live to see ma great grand children with joy and happiness cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
With the power vested on me as the Chief in Charge of the earth, I declare turmoil and restlessness in the lives of those who have a hand in the death of this Reverend, and that is till they wrap it up with a painful death.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by newyorks(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2017
ripses.

dnt dare mipost#
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by juman(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Unfortunate.

A destroyed country where any people can die any moment.

APC government even add to the country's problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2017
sarrki:

Sis

So you're saying the priest died at the appointed time, the way he should?

There is a vulcanizer at my backyard incase your brain is leaking air

18 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Evablizin:
well said but i will live to see ma great grand children with joy and happiness cheesy
It is not well said, don't mind him, nobody should die the way that priest died.

You better reject it

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Evablizin(f): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It is not well said, don't mind him, nobody should die the way that priest died.

You better reject it
my dear i reject it IJN,me and my family members will live long to testify the goodness of God.Amen

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Homeboiy: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2017
May their souls rest in the bossom of the lord

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Narldon: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2017
RIP

I was trying to mind my business until I saw this..

FortifiedCity:

There is a vulcanizer at my backyard incase your brain is licking air

LEAKING*

Problem Solved

7 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by CaptainG00D: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by DanielsParker(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2017
go well..
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by CaptainG00D: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2017
ajepako:

When they travel out of their home town and never return, we blame and curse them

Hello ma. tongue
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Tonymario58: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
So you're saying the priest died at the appointed time, the way he should?

There is a vulcanizer at my backyard incase your brain is licking air
The guy correct naa!
They died at their appointed times.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by veacea: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2017
OMG
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by Johnpaul01: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Bury the killers too
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by ikorodureporta: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Rip!
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by gsogbu(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2017
May the Almighty Accept their souls. BTW Who else noticed that bible quotation is wrong? Its 2 Sam 24:24.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by midehi2(f): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Eooo
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by musa7m(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2017
ajepako:

we all know people that can do this kind of a thing.....may I no call any bdy name be4 mods go ban me

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by ekensi01: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2017
What an Exist.

Came to bury and you where buried.
But to many who would like this, it would never be our story In Jesus Name.
Amen
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by princealuminium: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
That bible verse na _____ ,rest in peace to the departed and comfort to the ones left behind
Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by midehi2(f): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2017
sarrki:

Sis

What are you saying, there are some death that supposed to be avoided, are you saying careless death is appointed time, oya go stay high way for motor and say its appointed time

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father by etenyong(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2017
May the Lord console the bereaved family and may the souls of the departed find eternal rest in the Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” / Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.