Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” (29036 Views)

It's Madness For Burna Boy To Say No One Paved The Way For Him - Jaywon(vid) / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Ryabcool(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
undecided

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by sandraebatai: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
msheww
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Sagay212: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Somebody needs to deal with this lizard he is fond of saying thrash. Dirty boy
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=britzreus post=60746082]Nigerian singer, Mr Eazi, seems to be on a controversy acquiring tour as he put himself in yet another bad spot..

This time his interview with MTVBase Africa about himself, has got people talking, as the singer claimed that ever since he did remarkable things in the UK, other African artistes have followed his footstep and done the same.

Sharing a brief from the interview, MTVBase Africa wrote on their Instagram page;

We interviewed @mreazi ahead of his Life is Eazi Culture Festival in London today.

“I felt like ever since I came and did quite a lot in London, a lot of African artists have started coming to London.

It’s like London is the Afrobeat 101.

So I just feel like anyone can come and do a concert and it’s shown I’m happy that a lot of artists have been able to come and do concerts but I personally feel like Afrobeats is what is is right now, it’s a wave”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/paved-way-african-artistes-london-mr-eazi-claims/

Pride commeth before destruction. Continue
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Cannonleo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Seems you want attention, you have been noticed easy
Haba I think say you dey matured
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by dsocioemmy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
This guy wants to remain in the lips of Nigerians. And he is getting it
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by bullbull2: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by krayon22: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dis boi is sick o
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by JuneOctober(f): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
jrusky:

I'm so ashamed of you honestly naturally you are born very stupid. So you can't talk without bringing in tribal? What has afonja need to do with this matter? Why Techno is the one you remembered to be compared to that mouth leaking pooh called Eazi?

People like you boils me up a lot. Leave tribe out of your mention and get life I guess you must be one of the IPOOH fools now that their wings has be broken it vex their anger on other people.

Nonsense.

grin grin No mind the pikin. Attention dey hungry am
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Encyclopedia1: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Where he dey when DBanj do "Mobolowowon" for UK? I'm sure he was still in JSS 1 at best.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by selfmadeboss: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME FOR THESE GUY TO GO AND MARRY BILLIONAIRE DAUGHTER AND LEAVE MUSIC.
i trust naija, them go kill him career

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by bejeria101(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
So jjc skillz,solek crew etc did what exactly? Wash plates in u.k? See dis ode o!
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Irritant: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eazi is obviously high on cheap drugs cos na only 100 naira Igbo fit worry person like this grin
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
This dude needs to calm down really, fame is getting into his head I guess. #Intoxication.
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by CastingToVilla(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
I envy the guy that's supplying Mr Eazi's weed. He is raking in the dough, men.
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by franklingud(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
This guy na real mofo.

angry
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by eme2015(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
This guy is talking too much
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
He did not even say Nigeria. He said Africa. It might not be "Eazi" for him to get shows henceforth.
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by uwammebi: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
britzreus:
Nigerian singer, Mr Eazi, seems to be on a controversy acquiring tour as he put himself in yet another bad spot..

This time his interview with MTVBase Africa about himself, has got people talking, as the singer claimed that ever since he did remarkable things in the UK, other African artistes have followed his footstep and done the same.

Sharing a brief from the interview, MTVBase Africa wrote on their Instagram page;

We interviewed @mreazi ahead of his Life is Eazi Culture Festival in London today.

“I felt like ever since I came and did quite a lot in London, a lot of African artists have started coming to London.

So I just feel like anyone can come and do a concert and it’s shown I’m happy that a lot of artists have been able to come and do concerts but I personally feel like Afrobeats is what is is right now, it’s a wave”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/paved-way-african-artistes-london-mr-eazi-claims/

Love his music bt dude is insane.
So back den, dbanj n wizkid wer jus goin 2 london 2 visit family n friends,abi?
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Hilles(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
What does Mr eazi and gifty have in common abegg! grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by dayowunmi(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Shey the likes of King sunny Ade, Ebenezer obey and co no do concert oversees before u even dey primary school?
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Funkybabee(f): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
trying to make a cheap publicity stunts, when did he start music self who sabi u
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by maysamyor: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dis guy must either be a Ghanian spy or just a pure scam.olofo
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by wondaboi94(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Its ur boy EEEEEEEEEEEEZE! ..LOL
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Horladipupo0505: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Na wich year dis mumu start music,na hw many album he don get.well u must do something to remain in limelight..well-done sir
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by lastempero: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Who knows wetin this gal dey givam for d other room wey dey make him mid yarn
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by sonofanarchy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
OKorowanta:

Can u mention one thing dat Eedris and Blackface av said dat is not the plain truth?

Eedris: Timaya has stopped making sense but sings about himself;
Mr Eazi saying he opened Nigerian artistes eyes to Ghana music
and Davido(disrespectful to Dele Momodu) who as a stakeholder has done a lot for d industry;

Blackface: I wrote African queen for 2face.since they refuse to accord me d respect and royalties I deserve,I'm taking him to court...

Bros all this things they said are spot on except maybe d way they present it.
Try link Mr Eazi to other junk stars.
OK mr Eazi and iamairforce1
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by tundeharry: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mr eazy Abi na easiaka dem dey call you.
I Don dey tire for your song already. mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Tmiky: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eedris and RuggedMan will hear this
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Tmiky: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eedris will hear this
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by bigfather(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
britzreus:
Nigerian singer, Mr Eazi, seems to be on a controversy acquiring tour as he put himself in yet another bad spot..

Too much Sapele weed mixed with Chad republic skunk ! lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by schurley(m): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2017
jst take dis as prescribed..... i hope it cures ur stupidity #happy recovery bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samklef For Imo State Governor 2017 (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Her Sons At Installation Of Her Dad As Chief In Okrika / Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.