Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” (29034 Views)

It's Madness For Burna Boy To Say No One Paved The Way For Him - Jaywon(vid) / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Olifiz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oshay Mr Pave way for African artistes.... u were no where to be found wen wizkid was shutting London down.....Temi u will not seize he's phone before he spoils ur reputation. Pave ko pavement ni....

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by udemzyudex(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
This guy is unhappy.
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Emytea(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ghana kenke & jamaica weed, dn make u dey talk rubbish abi,

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by iamogunlowo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
zephry:
this guy na drunkard o
These ogbeni should calm down
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by iamogunlowo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Logician:
this is just my 800th comment
Guy calm down
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by LikeCool(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dis boy again, ok nah
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
never said i was tensed
iamogunlowo:

Guy calm down
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Sleezwizz: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
britzreus:
Nigerian singer, Mr Eazi, seems to be on a controversy acquiring tour as he put himself in yet another bad spot..

This time his interview with MTVBase Africa about himself, has got people talking, as the singer claimed that ever since he did remarkable things in the UK, other African artistes have followed his footstep and done the same.

Sharing a brief from the interview, MTVBase Africa wrote on their Instagram page;

We interviewed @mreazi ahead of his Life is Eazi Culture Festival in London today.

“I felt like ever since I came and did quite a lot in London, a lot of African artists have started coming to London.

It’s like London is the Afrobeat 101.

So I just feel like anyone can come and do a concert and it’s shown I’m happy that a lot of artists have been able to come and do concerts but I personally feel like Afrobeats is what is is right now, it’s a wave”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/paved-way-african-artistes-london-mr-eazi-claims/

This guy is high on Osogbo Weed.

If Nigerians start to hate u ehnnn. U go dey beg to do concert for Ajegunle... #proudnigga

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by noona(f): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Too much sperm was deposited in his brain when he was still a foetus... it's so obvious that his brain is clogged..

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by olayinkajnr(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
I feel like slapping this dude. Lansense and ingredients
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please who the hell is Eazi? Is he a brother to Eedris the zigzag brain formation?

Eedris today
Eazi tomorrow

Waiting for another weed damage control brain to join the league may be next tomorrow.

blabla
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by EMMYB0Y(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Isoking(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin
classicfrank4u:
another ungrateful afonja!!mumu be Dre bragging nonsense while ur mate tekno is planning to release album ,grin
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by jrusky(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
classicfrank4u:
another ungrateful afonja!!mumu be Dre bragging nonsense while ur mate tekno is planning to release album ,grin

I'm so ashamed of you honestly naturally you are born very stupid. So you can't talk without bringing in tribal? What has afonja need to do with this matter? Why Techno is the one you remembered to be compared to that mouth leaking pooh called Eazi?

People like you boils me up a lot. Leave tribe out of your mention and get life I guess you must be one of the IPOOH fools now that their wings has be broken it vex their anger on other people.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Benekruku(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
How can I use this guy for money rituals!

His skull will make one of the best money ritual charms
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
undecideddis i.diot is ins@ne,his career is dying slowly
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Benekruku:
How can I use this guy for money rituals!

His skull will make one of the best money ritual charms
he is brainless so ur jazz wont work

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by noruwasman(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
classicfrank4u:

Actually the little kid is a ghanian by origin
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by classicfrank4u(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
jrusky:

I'm so ashamed of you honestly naturally you are born very stupid. So you can't talk without bringing in tribal? What has afonja need to do with this matter? Why Techno is the one you remembered to be compared to that mouth leaking pooh called Eazi?

People like you boils me up a lot. Leave tribe out of your mention and get life I guess you must be one of the IPOOH fools now that their wings has be broken it vex their anger on other people.

Nonsense.
see wah Wenger has caused!!
dis one is sounding like an arsenal fan grin
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by classicfrank4u(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
noruwasman:

Actually the little kid is a ghanian by origin

yh Ghanian by birth, but his both parents are from naija, ND Nigerians also made him hu he is

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by alaskido(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
This boy is talking too much. No let Nigerians remember you o because if they do your music no go sell again. If I dey lie go ask Eldris Abdulkareem of the Nigeria jagajaga fame.
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by lanreg95(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
This guy wont jez shut up
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by WFdesteenee(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
this mumu duh make people hate am finish
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by dmg1: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
when i say mr eazi is mentally unstable u think am joking, just listen to his next interview you will realise that this guy is totally derange. Very soon he'll say that, he is Psquare's producer. Nonsense man
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Robisky001(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nairaland giving mediocre artists like Eazi platform to air their filthy opinions.
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by oluwashedy: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Continue thy baseless claim for surely thy end draweth nigh
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pride always comes first before a crash.
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by IbBarham(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
The guy don high
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by Benekruku(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Preetiex:
he is brainless so ur jazz wont work

Void skull is the best for rituals!

Brilliant people have used up there brains. Spiritual brains re implanted into empty skulls like his, and sent to go bring money from the spiritual realm
Re: Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” by richeeyo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
No
classicfrank4u:
must every thing be trabalistic to you, why making nairaland look like a trabal battle ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" / Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo / Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.