Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra (1924 Views)

PDP Jittery Over Buhari’s Orders On Ballot Boxes Snatching — Presidency / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones / Realisation Of Biafra Republic Near – Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by kettykin: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2017
I am forced to ask why the APC Government is so much Jittery over the realisation of Biafra by they same people the labelled as 5% where as the 97% do not want to secede.

Within 1 week the whole world has witnessed the proscription of IPOB by the Nigerian Military , Nigerian Legal System and the Nigerian presidency.

Within 1 week we have witnessed the visit to the 5% region by 5 Northern Govenors from the 97% Region , Traditional Rulers etc

within 1 week we have witnessed the needless waste of fuel and dissipation of resources by the Nigerian airways deploying jet fighters over the peacful airspace of the 5% Region.

within 1 week we have witnessed the harrassment of envoys, Ambassadors , high commissioners of France , Britain and Turkey over the presence of IPOB activities in those countries.

The question is ; why is the APC government in a panic driven frenzy ,parambulating the whole diplomatic community , throwing tantrums and victimising members of the diplomatic community over a desire by the 5% to leave and form Biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by devindevin2000: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Fear that Biafraa will be so successful that whenever they go white people for help, white people will ask them...how many brain do Biafrans have? As for Afonjas...just pure envy. They will rather suffer in hunger than to see Biafra do well. Didn't you see them today scampering for food when they were supposed to be discussing restructuring. They are suffering and hiding it out of shame.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Ninethmare: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Oil money

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by NeeKlaus: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Simple. Because the Wise ones wish to prevent more loss of innocent lives by nipping this suicide attempt y'all are embarking on at the early stage.

Umuahia is a case in point. If you can't understand that, then I am not sorry. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2017
The formation of BSS was seen by many in government as a direct challenge to the Nigerian state.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by MikeBetty(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2017
All I Can See Is A Ploy To Divert Attention Of the Public From Discuss Nepotistic Nnpc Appointments, Silence Call For Restructuring, Etc And Channel Peoples Attentions On Ipob.
Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by SuperStriker: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2017
The reason is simple. If Biafra goes the center will no longer hold because the SS will leave as well leaving only the northerners and Yorubas. The yorubas themselves will not want to find themselves in such a country so at the end, everything will crumble.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by FeloniousFelon: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2017
Because an Independent Biafra will support other regions such as the Niger Delta,old Bendel and Christian middle belt seccesionist quest.

I am not Igbo but fully in support of Biafra because her realisation will open the gates for us in the Niger Delta.

An independent Biafra will come in handy as both a military and diplomatic ally.

An independent Biafra will have no choice than to assert herself in the region because she will be cut off from the rest of the world if Nigeria remains one and United.

An independent Biafra will be a strategic trade partner with us in the Niger Delta and will see to the final expulsion of the fulani to their dust bowl region.

An independent Biafra will see the development of the bight of guinea as a major shipping route and dockyard as out ports will service their exports and imports. We will take food from the ingrate Yorubas , whom after oil revenue from my region siezes to subsidise the parasitic Nigerian import dependent economy will see their ports return to groundnut export zones.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Chanchit: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Cos all you do is cry blue murder when they finish killing you like fly.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by ofai: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Because the FG are mentally lazy. they fear Igbo domination in West Africa and Africa as a whole should ever biafra becomes a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Bunmiaji(f): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:
Fear that Biafraa will be so successful that whenever they go white people for help, white people will ask them...how many brain do Biafrans have? As for Afonjas...just pure envy. They will rather suffer in hunger than to see Biafra do well. Didn't you see them today scampering for food when they were supposed to be discussing restructuring. They are suffering and hiding it out of shame.
lol I just realized that its yorubas this yeye shiid is calling Afonjas. People please leave this Igbo people to go and start kissing each others legs in their Biafra and watch how things will play out. They will just kill themselves over land and wife matter tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by devindevin2000: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
Because an Independent Biafra will support other regions such as the Niger Delta,old Bendel and Christian middle belt seccesionist quest.

I am not Igbo but fully in support of Biafra because her realisation will open the gates for us in the Niger Delta.

An independent Biafra will come in handy as both a military and diplomatic ally.

An independent Biafra will have no choice than to assert herself in the region because she will be cut off from the rest of the world if Nigeria remains one and United.

An independent Biafra will be a strategic trade partner with us in the Niger Delta and will see to the final expulsion of the fulani to their dust bowl region.

Afonjas will be looking at your post like this and wondering...I thought we have programmed you to hate Igbos as a Niger Deltan? This your post have spoiled the day for afonjas.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by FeloniousFelon: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Bunmiaji:
lol I just realized that its yorubas this yeye shiid is calling Afonjas. People please leave this Igbo people to go and start kissing each others legs in their Biafra and watch how things will play out. They will just kill themselves over land and wife matter tongue

And how does that concern you?

Did they cry to you?

Have the Biafrans ever considered you afonjas as an ally?

Isn't it bit afonjas like yourself that go around with fake monikers claiming Niger Delta to deride the Biafran cause?

You will do better to mind your business and leave Biafra for Biafrans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Arla: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Hahahahahaha… pained chestbeaters… someone said Oil…..others said Afonjaa…. Kiikikikiki….. Conclusion….. These are all JSS 2 students
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6004640_img1430_jpeg38c68a7fc4512c716bb3833937c34897

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2017
You people should stop deceiving yourself, flattering your egos. The main reason for the opposition to any Biafran secessionist movement is the precedent it would set for other groups to split from the country. It would produce a domino effect that would likely see the Niger-Delta agitate next. Then the South West. Then probably Middle Belt groups. It has nothing to do with keeping the South East in the country. The South East is barely above 3% of Nigeria's landmass, has little resources of national relevance, has the lowest population and contributes the 2nd least to the Federation account behind the North East.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by SillyMods: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Jit what

Asking you to go about whatever secession agenda you have in civilized manner isn't jittery.

Common sense isn't common indeed.
Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by FeloniousFelon: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
You people should stop deceiving yourself, flattering your egos. The main reason for the opposition to any Biafran secessionist movement is the precedent it would set for other groups to split from the country. It would produce a domino effect that would likely see the Niger-Delta agitate next. Then the South West. Then probably Middle Belt groups. It has nothing to do with keeping the South East in the country. The South East is barely above 3% of Nigeria's landmass, has little resources of national relevance, has the lowest population and contributes the 2nd least to the Federation account behind the North East.

Rubbish.

Biafra as an independent nation will do all in her might to support separatist movements within Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by frankdoz25: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Bunmiaji:
but even in our national daily, they are referred as afonja!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by FeloniousFelon: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2017
SillyMods:
Jit what

Asking you to go about whatever secession agenda you have in civilized manner isn't jittery.

Common sense isn't common indeed.

Mr civilization, can u point out the uncivilised approach that IPOB deployed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by SillyMods: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Mr civilization, can u point out the uncivilised approach that IPOB deployed?
Igbos should kill Hausas and Yorubas - Terrorist Kanu

We need money to buy arms and ammunition to destroy the zoo - Terrorist Kanu

If I'm arrested on the next court date, oct 17, I instruct you to burn the country - Terrorist Kanu

You need more?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by FeloniousFelon: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
SillyMods:

Igbos should kill Hausas and Yorubas - Terrorist Kanu

We need money to buy arms and ammunition to destroy the zoo - Terrorist Kanu

If I'm arrested on the next court date, oct 17, I instruct you to burn the country - Terrorist Kanu

You need more?

You just displayed the fear you have for an Igbo revolution.

Hate speech is not terrorism

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by FeloniousFelon: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The SE has the largest offshore reserves of natural gas and there are marginal oil fields in Imo, Anambra and Abia that surpass whatever oil fields you have in your sw.

The oil Wells in Anambra produce more than that being exploited in Ondo and Lagos combined.

There are also deposits of Rare Earth Metals in commercial quantities in Enugu and Ebonyi.

But by far the greatest resource located in Biafra to which you can never match is her human resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by SillyMods: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

You just displayed the fear you have for an Igbo revolution.

Hate speech is not terrorism
You asked for uncivilized ways of IPOB and I gave you incontrovertible examples. What else you want?

No responsible govt will wait till ipob start killing people before it will act.

IPOB remains a local terrorist organization until a higher court says,otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Rubbish.

Biafra as an independent nation will do all in her might to support separatist movements within Nigeria.

You won't become an independent nation until other groups say so. And you would have zero clout to "support" any separatist movements.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by FeloniousFelon: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
SillyMods:

You asked for uncivilized ways of IPOB and I gave you incontrovertible examples. What else you want?

No responsible govt will wait till ipob start killing people before it will act.

IPOB remains a local terrorist organization until a higher court says,otherwise.

And the case of the marauding Fulani herdsmen who have been rated as the 4th most deadly terrorist organisation are mere criminals?

You are a first class village clown.

You think only Nigerians visit this site? Keep up with your crass display

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by baralatie(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Simple. Because the Wise ones wish to prevent more loss of innocent lives by nipping this suicide attempt y'all are embarking on at the early stage.

Umuahia is a case in point. If you can't understand that, then I am not sorry. smiley
Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Throwback: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Rubbish.

Where will the might come from? From which resources will a baby nation struggling to survive and stay afloat the quicksand, render support to well endowed regions of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

The SE has the largest offshore reserves of natural gas and there are marginal oil fields in Imo, Anambra and Abia that surpass whatever oil fields you have in your sw.

The oil Wells in Anambra produce more than that being exploited in Ondo and Lagos combined.

There are also deposits of Rare Earth Metals in commercial quantities in Enugu and Ebonyi.

But by far the greatest resource located in Biafra to which you can never match is her human resources.

See the lies you tell yourselves all in your vain, chest-beating attempts. grin How can the SE have the largest offshore reserves of natural gas when the SE is not even a coastal enclave? Show me the stats to back your empty chest-beating. 4 SS states produce over 95% of Nigeria's crude and of the remaining small fraction, Ondo produces more than Abia and Imo combined. Anambra has relatively untapped gas reserves, but nothing remotely close to the Niger Delta.

The SE's mineral resources are comfortably inferior to every other region. Keep on deceiving yourselves about your "human resources". As if Yorubas, Edos etc don't produce first class professionals. I'm from Anambra and I feel bad often having to denigrate the South East and igbos, but you people's chest-beating irritates me greatly and occasionally, I like to bring some sense of humility to your irritating arrogance. Yet, you wonder why every ethnic group unites in their common resentment of Igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by FeloniousFelon: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

See the lies you tell yourselves all in your vain, chest-beating attempts. grin How can the SE have the largest offshore reserves of natural gas when the SE is not even a coastal enclave? Show me the stats to back your empty chest-beating. 4 SS states produce over 95% of Nigeria's crude and of the remaining small fraction, Ondo produces more than Abia and Imo combined. Anambra has relatively untapped gas reserves, but nothing remotely close to the Niger Delta.

The SE's mineral resources are comfortably inferior to every other region. Keep on deceiving yourselves about your "human resources". As if Yorubas, Edos etc don't produce first class professionals. I'm from Anambra and I feel bad often having to denigrate the South East and igbos, but you people's chest-beating irritates me greatly and occasionally, I like to bring some sense of humility to your irritating arrogance. Yet, you wonder why every ethnic group unites in their common resentment of Igbos.

They are asking for independence.

Why are you bothered about the financial viability of an independent nation?

You that is like a beggar in a field of gold sitting on all resources, why is the independence of the "least viable" region your headache?

Won't that leave more resources from your wealthy regions to be shared amongst you?

Let the Igbos go and you can also take over their properties, jobs and business and plunder the oil resources in the Niger Delta with reckless abandon.

Don't you see how contradictory and confused you one nijeriyan clowns are?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by Project2020(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
kettykin:
I am forced to ask why the APC Government is so much Jittery over the realisation of Biafra by they same people the labelled as 5% where as the 97% do not want to secede.

Within 1 week the whole world has witnessed the proscription of IPOB by the Nigerian Military , Nigerian Legal System and the Nigerian presidency.

Within 1 week we have witnessed the visit to the 5% region by 5 Northern Govenors from the 97% Region , Traditional Rulers etc

within 1 week we have witnessed the needless waste of fuel and dissipation of resources by the Nigerian airways deploying jet fighters over the peacful airspace of the 5% Region.

within 1 week we have witnessed the harrassment of envoys, Ambassadors , high commissioners of France , Britain and Turkey over the presence of IPOB activities in those countries.

The question is ; why is the APC government in a panic driven frenzy ,parambulating the whole diplomatic community , throwing tantrums and victimising members of the diplomatic community over a desire by the 5% to leave and form Biafra
because no tribe in Nigeria can live without the igbos... They are addicted to igbos they fill empty when igbos are not on their side on any issue
Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by SillyMods: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

And the case of the marauding Fulani herdsmen who have been rated as the 4th most deadly terrorist organisation are mere criminals?

You are a first class village clown.

You think only Nigerians visit this site? Keep up with your crass display
You see how you displayed your low IQ!

Why shifting tge argument in the face of defeat?

What has the atrocities of some herdsmen got to do with this topic?

Or are you arguing that because a thief was not caught is a justification to set free one that has been caught?

Common sense is a rarity indeed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Federal Government Jittery Over The Realisation Of Biafra by FeloniousFelon: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
SillyMods:

You see how you displayed your low IQ!

Why shifting tge argument in the face of defeat?

What has the atrocities of some herdsmen got to do with this topic?

Or are you arguing that because a thief was not caught is a justification to set free one that has been caught?

Common sense is a rarity indeed.

Because the Buhari led Govt has displayed openly their covet support for the real terrorist.

Your attempt at forcing the terrorist tag on IPOB will backfire

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State / Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food / Osinbajo In Gbagi Market, Ibadan To Inspect Solar Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.