Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Meet Actress Bimbola Ayeni’s Mother And Niece - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Actress Bimbola Ayeni’s Mother And Niece (994 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Actress Bimbola Ayeni’s Mother And Niece by vicky85(f): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2017
Fast rising Nigerian actress, Bimbola Ayeni shared pictures of her mother and her niece.

Bimbola Ayeni who grew up in the Northern part of Nigeria recently joined Nollywood and released her first Movie titled Dabira… The release date of the movie will be announced soon.

Read what she posted:

@officialbimbolaayeni Iya ni wura @62 she still a bae my Prayer warrior best friend gistin partner,gossip partner,lastly my fighting partner,we can fight for Africa chai mummy missing u is take place right now.And to my wonderful smart babe Nimilicious u knw I will always luv u#my niece#

Re: Meet Actress Bimbola Ayeni’s Mother And Niece by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Awoyemi Reveals How Her Husband Feels About Kissing In Movies / Who Is Hushpupi / “Tekkkkkkkkkkkk Time”- Drake Gushes About Tekno In New Instagram Post [SEE DETAI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.