Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program (35911 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by Galaxydon1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
I wonder if God still answers prayer. I really want to give up on God.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by btoks: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
topedopechef:
I was wonderin wich kind chch wey spirit no show dem durin d programme, not until i saw Catholic....benefit of atendin a prophetic ministry... I rep PRAYER CENTER CHURCH OF GOD,PROPHET SAMSON OLUWAMODEDE DIVINE SERVANT, oya keep slaying...

Suicide is a crime,stay away from it
And I assuming your life is absolutely perfect because you attend a so called prophetic church??!! Or anyone else who attends the church?

I think it's ignorance to link this unfortunate man's suicide to his attendance of a catholic programme. This has nothing to do with the catholic church at all - in any case it's the number one organisation when it comes to pro-life issues i.e. it expects life to be protected before birth right to the natural death of a human being. So your comment is really unnecessary and offensive.

Do you even know what the state of the man's mind was at the time of death? Smh

Please go to your church if you must but don't try to score a useless point based on a sad event.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by Azam101: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ninethmare:
History has recorded that during this present government
There has been more suicide in Nigeria than previous government
I believe it will stop as from 2019
Like if you are with me
Share if you disagree
Stupid assumption!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
lalanice:
how sad!! so he lives alone??
as him don die now you wan go inherit him house?abi you dey regret sey him no marry you before him die?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by Ninethmare: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Azam101:
Stupid assumption!
No go get HBP oo
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by lalanice(f): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
as him don die now you wan go inherit him house?abi you dey regret sey him no marry you before him die?
bomb dey your head which kain mumu question be that undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by Themandator: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
A man simply identified as Martins Ogun has committed suicide in Delta state. Ogun's body was discovered on Saturday morning dangling from a rope tied to the ceiling of his parlour.

PoliticsNGR gathered from an eyewitness, Mr Sapele Oghenekaro that 35-year-oldĀ Martins who hails from Ebonyi state had attended a 3-day church program at St. Patrick Catholic church which ended yesterday(Friday) but shockingly hung himself this morning.

The unfortunate incident occurred at Sir Najo Oburoh Estate on Palmer Road area of Sapele. He did not leave any Suicide note.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/23/man-commits-suicide-attending-church-program-delta-state-photos/

Catholics will be disappointed by this news: wish he was a Pentecostal make dem out d blame on tithe he gave during the program only to return home and discover he had been scammed ...Very disappointing news for them ...Dem go peep see Catholic and off their account

Rip to the dead man
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by enemyofprogress: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
lalanice:
bomb dey your head which kain mumu question be that undecided
just answer me,I know him family members, I fit arrange the house for you grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by soniabrenda(f): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
what did he hear from the church that made him to commit suicide?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by zoogy2007: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
I smell murder. if its suicide, he must leave a suicide note.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by gonkin(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Here's an update from the page source

Report enter studio say the young man wey dem dey call Martins wey hang himself die,dey House with him family wen e order e wife and kids to go sleep. Only for the woman to wake around 4am she nor see her husband for bed,as she reach Parlour na her husband corpse she see,wey don hang and die. After much investigation today,our man around town say,Martins put hand for something wey make am dey prosper for business and as dem dey ask for things wey big pass am and e nor fit meet up with deir requirements and he two Girl children dey sick,nai make am take him life. Police don finally commot the corpse as the Monarch leaders of Sapele appeal to the family not to bury e corpse for Sapele as dem go cleanse the compound and do the traditional rites tomorrow to appease the gods of the land.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1299444213500681&id=100003053453713&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6469101660328029547%3Amf_story_key.-6186334284688026941%3Atop_level_post_id.1299444213500681&__tn__=%2As-R
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by Geesaintagape: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Nigerians were not known for suicide until PMB arrived Aso rock
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program by Officer101(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
What could have caused this type of action for God sake?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reporter Threatened By Don Waney For Posting Negative News Reacts To His Death / Crippled Man Molested By Soldiers In Onitsha Rewarded By KOKUN Foundation (Pics) / Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.