Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Odyssey's Of Life By Emperor_marvel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Odyssey's Of Life By Emperor_marvel (366 Views)

16 Notes On How To End A Life By Akachi Chukwuemeka. UNN Suicidal Student / The Odyssey Of An African Orphan By Doose Ukange / Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odyssey's Of Life By Emperor_marvel by Emarvel(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oh Death!
Why so cruel and wicked ?
You are heartless and so self centered,
You are mean and not merciful,
Not even the cry of an infant,
Can change your mind.

You took him away,
When i was very tender,
Without thinking about,
how i will survive without him.

There are many things i would have,
Learnt from him,but he is not here
Many advice's he would, have been ever ready to give,
But he is no more.

Just imagine the fatherly love,i didn't even get,
I wish someone, would just wake me, and tell me that i have been dreaming all this while.

Those that promise to help in the beginning
Now give excuses,knowing fully well that i need their help

Hmmm,Nevertheless i encourage myself and smile because his absence, have make me to become a man, at a very young age striving for breakthrough.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Which You Were Here / The Frist Death Of Biafra / Nobel Prize In Literature 2017 Goes To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.