Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport (2493 Views)

Just Collected My International Passport / Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by slinkman(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
I want to apply for and get an international passport by Monday hopefully, but I am yet to get a drivers licencese or national I.D card , I went to apply for a national I.D but they kept saying I'd wait weeks and weeks . Please can I go on to get my international passport without those ? I plan on going on Monday for the international passport hopefully but don't know the requirements
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by madridguy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yes you can get your international passport without any I.D

slinkman:
I want to apply for and get an international passport by Monday hopefully, but I am yet to get a drivers licencese or national I.D card , I went to apply for a national I.D but they kept saying I'd wait weeks and weeks . Please can I go on to get my international passport without those ? I plan on going on Monday for the international passport hopefully but don't know the requirements
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by slinkman(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
Yes you can get your international passport without any I.D

thanks a lot . Can I collect it same day? Is it possible
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by madridguy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yes there is express arrangement but na your money ooo tongue

slinkman:
thanks a lot . Can I collect it same day? Is it possible
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by NoLotty7(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Go with your state of origin certificate,one guarantor's passport photograph picture
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by slinkman(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
Yes there is express arrangement but na your money ooo tongue

like how much
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by slinkman(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
NoLotty7:
Go with your state of origin certificate,one guarantor's passport photograph picture
what do you mean by guarantor passport bro? You mean my passport? And can I get it same day?
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
I don't have know.

slinkman:
like how much
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by NoLotty7(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
I Mean One Passport Picture Of Anybody To Stand As Your Guarantor In Your File But They Can Help You There With Your Kudi.No,you cant get it that day.a week or week n half for express with extra 10k or less for facilitating.passport itself is about 25K and stuff.i dont know about awaiting time period after biometric apart from express.be careful with those immigration officers outside and around the building,most are there to rip you in the name of helpinq but you will get what you want sha.
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by gnykelly(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
if you have to apply now. it will take you 3 weeks except you want express passport which will cost 10k more.

they are clearing august backlog.
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by pretty16(f): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
You will need your national I. D card when you are applying for international passport
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by adesbaba: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hi family...I really need an intl passport too but I was told it will take the whole day,if I wanna process it.....challenge now is my work boss doesnt give me free time at all...and I learnt I cant process it on Saturday,,wot can I do ....rilli avin headache.....
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by Sammiel: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Can I use a sworn affidavit of age declaration that I obtained way back 2012 to apply for international passport?. Secondly, in addition to the age declaration affidavit, 2 passport photographs, certificate of origin, do I need to provide the photocopy of my guarantor's valid ID + the gurantor's letter or the letter alone?
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by gnykelly(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2017
adesbaba:
Hi family...I really need an intl passport too but I was told it will take the whole day,if I wanna process it.....challenge now is my work boss doesnt give me free time at all...and I learnt I cant process it on Saturday,,wot can I do ....rilli avin headache.....

there is no booklet in most immigration that can guarantee you same day passpoet as before. you can only do your data capture and you get the passport 3 weeks after. or you do that of express which will cost you extra 10k.
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by DisturbingEU(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Good morning guys i need to make another intl passport and get it same day which of the immigration office can I go to? I would like to get it same day...
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by adesbaba: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2017
gnkelly thanks...pls how long does the data capture takes....I dont mind the express package,as am in benin......can data capture be done on Saturday
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by slinkman(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
gnykelly:

there is no booklet in most immigration that can guarantee you same day passpoet as before. you can only do your data capture and you get the passport 3 weeks after. or you do that of express which will cost you extra 10k.
i already captured my data , what extra steps do I take for the express bro .
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by gnykelly(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
slinkman:
i already captured my data , what extra steps do I take for the express bro .

don't worry since you never indicate you EXPRESS intention from day one it will soon be out.
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by gnykelly(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
adesbaba:
gnkelly thanks...pls how long does the data capture takes....I dont mind the express package,as am in benin......can data capture be done on Saturday

NIS don't work on saturday. data capture and its processing take about 2 hours if there is no much traffic. you can take half a day excuse from your work it will be enough.
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by gnykelly(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
DisturbingEU:
Good morning guys i need to make another intl passport and get it same day which of the immigration office can I go to? I would like to get it same day...

you can't get it same day for now. cos there are no enough booklet. but you can get it in a week at 10k extra.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by DisturbingEU(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
gnykelly:

you can't get it same day for now. cos there are no enough booklet. but you can get it in a week at 10k extra.
Thanks mister!
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by slinkman(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
gnykelly:

don't worry since you never indicate you EXPRESS intention from day one it will soon be out.
submitted my informations online and when they tried to upload it the server said payment not found or something like that , did very same for everyone there , the immigration people backed on the excuse that it was network and almost everyone has been coming and going since Monday to reupload their details and capture once network payment is uploaded . What could be the cause of this?
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by gnykelly(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
slinkman:
submitted my informations online and when they tried to upload it the server said payment not found or something like that , did very same for everyone there , the immigration people backed on the excuse that it was network and almost everyone has been coming and going since Monday to reupload their details and capture once network payment is uploaded . What could be the cause of this?

did you do it yourself. or was it done by Immigration officer.
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by slinkman(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
gnykelly:

did you do it yourself. or was it done by Immigration officer.
did by immigration officer
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by gnykelly(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2017
slinkman:
did by immigration officer

don't worry. you are in safe hands
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by slinkman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
gnykelly:

don't worry. you are in safe hands
received my passport bro . Thanks a lot for the help and guide . Advice to those going to apply, if you apply and relax waiting on them to call you , you are just waisting time and they might even take a month to call because those greedy folks are busy attending to those that sort them and constantly are there to worry them .. also if you go for express , don't just go and relax hoping for them to do anything, constantly visit and worry them . If you go for express you can collect it same day or next , depending on the network there. Attached below are the prices for the passport which doesn't even seem to work any longer . Just ready 30 to 35k for an express treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by DisturbingEU(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
slinkman:
received my passport bro . Thanks a lot for the help and guide . Advice to those going to apply, if you apply and relax waiting on them to call you , you are just waisting time and they might even take a month to call because those greedy folks are busy attending to those that sort them and constantly are there to worry them .. also if you go for express , don't just go and relax hoping for them to do anything, constantly visit and worry them . If you go for express you can collect it same day or next , depending on the network there. Attached below are the prices for the passport which doesn't even seem to work any longer . Just ready 30 to 35k for an express treatment.
Where did you apply for ur passport?
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
No. Just birth certificate local government letter of identification
Re: Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport by slinkman(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
DisturbingEU:

Where did you apply for ur passport?
PH .

(1) (Reply)

Come To Singapore! / Do You Obey Common Traffic Laws? / Nigerians, What Is It Like In Switzerland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.