Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) (92195 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 / Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
I have been busy so I just read nowadays and move on but since they can't take a loss nicely and they want to misbehave, I'm here to deal with them. How are you though?
Honestly they can't, next is it insult Ghana. Is it our fault they are failures?
Nobody, no single Nigerian hero can meet to up Kwame Nkruma. They've even forgotten if not for Ghana, they wouldn't have gained independence when they did.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Assman:

Debbie sweet gal pls angry
Mr, you can't lick my ass sorry!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Papiikush: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
just mention a Nigerian that is as great as kwame Nkrumah and I will take you serious

1. Chinua Achebe – winner 2007 Man Booker International Prize, with citation by Nadine Gordimer as "Father of Modern African Literature"

2. Babatunde Jose (1925–2008) – journalist and newspaper editor; considered the "grandfather of Nigerian journalism"

3. WOLE SHOYINKA.

Swallow a grenade grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:

Pls i like u angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by buffalowings: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
just mention a Nigerian that is as great as kwame Nkrumah and I will take you serious

As if we never had freedom fighters in our country

What else did he achieve than fighting for independence of Ghana undecided

Stop posting rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Swanzi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
safarigirl:
nigga, go and choke on your vomit.

Maybe WAFU cup will give you automatoc qualification to Russia. Local champion

Safari abeg calm down local or not we thumped you grin local champions or not and come on we know ur going to Russia just to add to the numbers as usual grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Papiikush: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not pained, I don't like your tone with me. sad
So all those plenty talk was for a 3 star hotel? I was even expecting Golden Tulip or maybe Paloma hotel. It's well. grin grin

Like that the fück? Who do you think I am? Dangote's son?

Do I look like Davido to you? So 3star hotel is not enough for you abi?

How many Ghanians can even afford to live in that? grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Ironi: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greenbullet:
lol Ghanians , abeg I have a job, I cannot argue with you.good night

You sound like a gentleman and not like a typical Nigerian man, or if you are a lady I'll love to hook up and show you some good time
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by clems88(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
these are the worthless, smelly, scamming dirty stinking skank called Nigerians that I despise. You have a brain of a louse. You don't want all Nigerians to be labelled as scanners yet you are calling all Ghanaian girls cheap.. . If you can't take a loss in a good way and you wanna descend into the gutter, I will be very glad to push you into it and bury you there.

Rascal, your women are everywhere in the world giving their aids infected cvnts to even dogs just to get away from the hell hole called Nigeria.. In s. A, Italy, Kenya, Ghana you will find a Nigerian woman giving her pusssy to animals.... What can be cheaper than these?

Speaking of great people, Ghana has and continue to produce great men than Nigeria will never ever produce.

Kwame Nkrumah, the greatest African, has his statue infront of the A.u headquarters, Africa even celebrates his birthday.

We also have kofi Annan, the only sub Saharan African to u. N secretary general, a position that Nigerian will never get?

So tell me worthless dunce, do you have great men than Ghanaians?
come e be like sey your brain dey pain you abi angry if I woz you slap you will respect that gutter you call mouth there angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
So all those plenty talk was for a 3 star hotel? I was even expecting Golden Tulip or maybe Paloma hotel. It's well. grin grin
don't waste your time entertaining that scumbag, Nigerian guys aren't as appealing as they portray, they just like to run their mouths. During my time in the University, I had Nigerian friends, they couldn't propose to ladies, those who managed to do that were turned down.. . To the extent that four of these Nigerians friend of mine lost their virginity to prostitutes as a result of being turned down. These friends of mine were regular patronisers of prostitutes from the start to finish. So it's funny when they feel like polar bears online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lool a lot of perverts online cheesy
makydebbie:
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Papiikush:

1. Chinua Achebe – winner 2007 Man Booker International Prize, with citation by Nadine Gordimer as "Father of Modern African Literature"

2. Babatunde Jose (1925–2008) – journalist and newspaper editor; considered the "grandfather of Nigerian journalism"

3. WOLE SHOYINKA.

Swallow a grenade grin
hahahaha low life douchebag! !!! Who even compare a scamming dirty good for nothing Nigerian to a Ghanaian not to talk of the great Kwame Nkrumah The only leader whose birthday is celebrated in Africa as a holiday. Honestly dude, if you have no better come back then go to bed. I won't take such idiocy from you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by ubox: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
ibkayee:
Proudly Ghanaian yaasssss
Hope it's not a famzing sturvs oh grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:

Dude shut up what the fûck is an Nkrumah? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Papiikush:

Like that the fück? Who do you think I am? Dangote's son?

Do I look like Davido to you? So 3star hotel is not enough for you abi?

How many Ghanians can even afford to live in that? grin
The way you were talking na. cheesy

You gave the impression that I was one very big hotel. undecided

Alot hunnie, and they'll pay the bills for Nigerians who beg in Ghana for a living. Do you know where I do lodge sometimes when I come to Nigeria? But no, you don't see me gloating. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Swanzi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Papiikush:

3. WOLE SHOYINKA.

Swallow a grenade grin

This is purely an insult u compare kwame Nkrumah to what's the again babatunde Jose ??

Hmmmm I don't blame u I blame the Nigerian educational system..
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
hahahaha low life douchebag! !!! Who even compare a scamming dirty good for nothing Nigerian to a Ghanaian not to talk of the great Kwame Nkrumah The only leader whose birthday is celebrated in Africa as a holiday. Honestly dude, if you have no better come back then go to bed. I won't take such idiocy from you.

Dude you know absolutely nothing

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:

Debbie
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Greenbullet(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ironi:

You sound like a gentleman and not like a typical Nigerian man, or if you are a lady I'll love to hook up and show you some good time
lol guy , look at my gender.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
don't waste your time entertaining that scumbag, Nigerian guys aren't as appealing as they portray, they just like to run their mouths. During my time in the University, I had Nigerian friends, they couldn't propose to ladies, those who managed to do that were turned down.. . To the extent that four of these Nigerians friend of mine lost their virginity to prostitutes as a result of being turned down. These friends of mine were regular patronisers of prostitutes from the start to finish. So it's funny when they feel like polar bears online.
Honestly anybody can be whatever they want to be on the Internet. But they can't deceive reality. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Papiikush: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:

His birthday celebrated as a holiday just in Ghana not Africa. You sound like a retard from 18th century grin

Even Mandela's birthday wasn't turned into a holiday.

Just get the fück off my mentions and go suck kwamekwakuvu's (can't even spell the weird name sef) dick in hell where he is grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
buffalowings:

As if we never had freedom fighters in our country

What else did he achieve than fighting for independence of Ghana undecided

Stop posting rubbish
the clueless brainless one just quoted me, what do you people teach ur kids in Nigerian schools? Dead brain syndrome everywhere in Nigeria. Go to google and learn about the great Kwame Nkrumah and say no more.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:

Dnt say that pls.. i want to lick her pls dnt come and put sand in my garri
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
Honestly, and they're from....grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, and they're from....grin lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy you can troll endlessly you are permitted
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
the clueless brainless one just quoted me, what do you people teach ur kids in Nigerian schools? Dead brain syndrome everywhere in Nigeria. Go to google and learn about the great Kwame Nkrumah and say no more.

LOL grin grin just wait are we really doing this? You're comparing Nigerian legends to that of Ghana? undecided Chai Naija don suffer from this black plantains grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly anybody can be whatever they want to be on the Internet. But they can't deceive reality. grin grin
hahahaha exactly, let's keep having fun but while at it I'm rooting for Lesnar against strowman tonight, what's your choice?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
cheesy cheesy you can troll endlessly you are permitted
Thanks you. I'll rather use my alt when things gets messy. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Akorkor(f): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:

Birthday celebrated only in Ghana not AFRICA. Nobody knows kwame Nkrumah young man. He is only known in Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Papiikush: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
The way you were talking na. cheesy

You gave the impression that I was one very big hotel. undecided

Alot hunnie, and they'll pay the bills for Nigerians who beg in Ghana for a living. Do you know where I do lodge sometimes when I come to Nigeria? But no, you don't see me gloating. grin

Ghanians pay the bills? Which ones? Those begging and picking pockets in parks? shocked

Tell me, who are in charge of 80% of local businesses in Ghana? We came into your sink hole and made it liberal. If those guys leave the country, I bet y'all will go into oblivion within 24hrs grin

You lodge in a 5star Hotel in banana island whenever you come to Nigeria? OMG shocked shocked shocked

Oops. I spill the beans grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Papiikush:

His birthday celebrated as a holiday just in Ghana not Africa. You sound like a retard from 18th century grin

Even Mandela's birthday wasn't turned into a holiday.

Just get the fück off my mentions and go suck kwamekwakuvu's dick in hell where he is grin
dude, you dumber than the word dumb.. ... See, donate your brain as scraps coz its of no use being in the shapeless head of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
hahahaha exactly, let's keep having fun but while at it I'm rooting for Lesnar against strowman tonight, what's your choice?
Mehn I'm suspecting strowman will win oo. I think wwe needs a fighting champion and you know of Lesnar isn't always available. But that match will be the match of the year. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 / Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard / Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.