Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month (1331 Views)

What The Late Director, Finance, Nddc, Mr Etang Told Us About Akpabio B4 He Died / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by stephenduru: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
"IF I HAPPEN TO DIE IN THE BATTLE FRONT OH MY MAMA WE SHALL MEET AGAIN.DATS D JOB"

Young Innocent Nuhu Tahiru last words to his mother before going into battle with Boko Haram.

Innocent Nuhu Tahiru, was killed in the line of duty, barely a month after sharing a touching post on his Facebook page.

Weeks before he died, Innocent who was fondly called Dr Luv D Crack by friends, had written

''If we happen to die in a battle front, oh my mama we shall meet again....Dat's d job''

GALLANT SOLDIER TILL DEATH
TRUE HERO

Let's pay him our last respect

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/i-happen-to-die-in-battle-front-oh-my.html?m=1

Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by stephenduru: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2017

Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by ikbnice(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Born to die
Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
RIP gallant soldier

But as for me and my family we shall not die young but live old to declare the glory of the Lord

1 Like

Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by josephine123: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
cry
Pathetic!!!!
RIP
Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
if the amount of soldiers that was sent to aba to go and dance was sent to sambisa bet me u guys will totally defeat bokoharam with less casualties

1 Like

Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by Nutase: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
I blame Buhari. Rest in peace boy.
Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by Akissani: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jesus...I know this boy. His father is a soldier also. His dad served in NASME Barrrack makurdi...eyaa rest in peace Nuhu
Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by FTrebirth(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
nobody is going to miss the bastard.

nuhu tahiru was one of the brainless zombie soldiers terrorizing civilian communities under the command of the chief terrorist in power, Buhari. and because he was impotent before his death, allah won't reserve any virgins for him. his death is useless like buhari's regime.

3 Likes

Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by DoyenExchange: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Absolutely pathetic!
Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by TimFisher: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin
Nice one!
law of karma knows how to dance...many to go.

Nigeria is now careless...recruiting kids,infants will soon join them
Re: See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month by Akissani: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
FTrebirth:
nobody is going to miss the bastard.

nuhu tahiru was one of the brainless zombie soldiers terrorizing civilian communities under the command of the chief terrorist in power, Buhari. and because he was impotent before his death, allah won't reserve any virgins for him. his death is useless like buhari's regime.
seven virgins?...he's not even a muslim, he's a christian

(1) (Reply)

Is President Buhari Still Incharge? / S / Exposed: Buhari's Connection With Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.