Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (60146 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by lollarj(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
I believe the correct term is slow sperm.
Sperm which produce females bear the X chromosome. These have a longer life span but are larger than sperm bearing the Y chromosome.
Y sperm produce male babies. They are agile and much faster swimmers.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by lalanice(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
aAK1:
to think this is coming from a woman
I was surprise myself
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Sebastine1994(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
A
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by kullozone(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
She nor fine.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by pagekollection2(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so this man only gave birth to girls.

no boys

who will bear his name when he dies

who will take over his money making ventures.

why is his sperm so weak that he produces only girls

Obviously ur dad sperm was weak to produce such annoying person like u

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by danduchi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Born Again TBoss
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by reciprokal: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
argob44:
After her ministration at this year 'Higher Life Conference' in South Africa, Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome shared a photo with her dad, Rev Chris Oyakhilome.

Sharon Oyakhilome, 24, also known as CSO, is a UK based gospel singer and the first daughter of the Believers' Love World aka Christ Embassy's president, Rev Chris Oyakhilome.

See more: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/09/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-daughter-sharon.html

Carissa? Sharon? What a fine sexy name only to be spoiled by "Oyakhilome grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Awwww she so fine ooo bless her and her dad and her family and friends. cheesy grin wink smiley
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by bangalee1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nigeria is so fantastically corrupt, even to enter into a relationship you need connection... She will be like "who gave you my number"
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by ebk10(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

Na wao! And you are a gal sef i just weak.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Mechette(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
wer dat guy call sarrk,he shld inbox me bcoz i need teach him som little lesson
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by edetcliff: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

Little wonder your life is like this (a weak sperm mentality)

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

Are you trying to say girls are weak creatures

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by POpikin: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Greatzeus(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
daveemuobo:

do you agree to be weak @ bolded?
Don't mind the slowpoke. Illiteracy at it's peak tongue
So the female child is a result of weak sperm? How dumb could people be
She missed the class the day reproduction was taught. Probably she was on one of her numerous hoeing spree that day grin

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by bankylan: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

Okonjo..Iweala is a woman while there are thousands of men under the bridges in Lagos. Sex is not a determinant of success in life....Get this to your skull before it is too late.....The fact that you don't see anything good and worthwhile in you being a female is just regrettable.

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Mmaxix: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

and to think this deplorable reasoning is coming from a girl....babe you are so ancient in thought....kai

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by WhoBeThisMan: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
His wife in the photos and its perfect.

They parted over easily reconcilable differences.

Possibly ego on both sides.
hmm ITK OVS
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by AfonjaConehead: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

i shall grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by UduMgbo1: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
i want to fork her
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by femi4: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
aAK1:
to think this is coming from a woman
That mumu evaberry no be woman

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by YelloweWest: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
these ones were born with GOLDEN spoon in their mouth joor.... ABEG.
And how is that their fault or ur problem?

U better work hard in order to give ur kids a golden spoon too and stop being bitter.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by meliziz12(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is damn beautiful

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Ericeze652(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
It doesn't mata weda he gave birth to gals, al dat mata s dat he s happy......happy family lyf pastor chris
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by babapressy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
I love his teachings so much
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by femi4: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
lalanice:
I was surprise myself
That f in front of his moniker is scam. By their comment, they reveal their true sex

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by delpee(f): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

Rather a girl who bears your name with dignity than a worthless guy. God gave him girls for a reason. Ngozi is an accomplished daughter of the Okonjo family. Folorunsho Alakija is the pride of the Ogbara family of Ikorodu. Evans the kidnapper is someone's son. Anini and Ishola Oyenusi were also sons.

That's not to say he still can't have a boy or that the boy won't do well. His choice not to try. Afterall he's not complaining. We should learn to respect people's wishes.

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by BluntBoy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
argob44:
After her ministration at this year 'Higher Life Conference' in South Africa, Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome shared a photo with her dad, Rev Chris Oyakhilome.

Sharon Oyakhilome, 24, also known as CSO, is a UK based gospel singer and the first daughter of the Believers' Love World aka Christ Embassy's president, Rev Chris Oyakhilome.

See more: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/09/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-daughter-sharon.html

Ugly.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Estiara(f): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
jeroncomputers:
Lovely resemblance, ooh lord I want to have lovely children that will resemble me like this oo.
He is a great man..respect

Amen to your prayer if you're good looking, but if not, I'm praying to God on your behalf that your children resemble your (pretty) wife. grin grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by AuroraB(f): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
this man don black finish o shocked
Comes with aging
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by IMASTEX: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oche211:

smh for u.
I doubt if u are even a product of a good sperm...
Honestly, while reading some of ur comments, one will wish that a simple condom would have saved us all this stress.
Gbam!!!
With such low mentality and brainless humans making up the Nigeria population. I give up on Nigeria. She would have possibly switch the function of her "supposed" brain with her virginal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.