Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (60143 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Lawsimon(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
so this man only gave birth to girls.

no boys

who will bear his name when he dies

who will take over his money making ventures.

why is his sperm so weak that he produces only girls
ARE YOU A PRODUCT OF WEAK SPERM, AS A FEMALE?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by oxonek: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

You have limited knowledge. One of your weaknesses is immaturity.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Angelou(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

typical archaic African mentality... who says a female child can't control his money making ventures
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by ndidibabe(f): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Oche211:

smh for u.
I doubt if u are even a product of a good sperm...
Honestly, while reading some of ur comments, one will wish that a simple condom would have saved us all this stress.
I concur.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by limitless777(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Oche211:

smh for u.
Honestly, while reading some of ur comments, one will wish that a simple condom would have saved us all this stress.

hahahahahahahahahaha.
hahahahahahahahahaha.

SAVAGE. PURE SAVAGE but unfortunately U r NOT far from the truth
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by perdollar(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

no boys

receive sense ijn
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Sleekdude4u(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please Sharon come back to me,

I'm still waiting for u,
I miss u so so much,

My life will incomplete without u.

L�VE Y�U.......
grin grin grin grin kiss kiss shocked shocked
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by Madoskip: 3:26am On Sep 26, 2017
That's my man of God
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by petra1(m): 4:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Oche211:

smh for u.

; grin grin grin D
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together by platinumphotos: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Happy Birthday man of God.. Love u sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.