Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts (54159 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by abeliver: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
what if notin is inside d bag.... any way e no consign me

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by delors(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yeah it's like making free ad for Gucci na...
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by blessingsonflee(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]that is the nature of juju he did. He can only spend it lavishly and can not do anything meaningful with it. Neither can he spend it on a girl or acquire a property. All the money is for fame but when the juju go expire, your guess is as good as mine
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Obiwiz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
brainpower:
The day Nigerians will eventually get tired of his showmanship that's the day he'll realize that these aren't achievements. I wish him well sha.
but many Nigerians don't have functional brains. We're mostly good only in things requiring rote memory. Plus, I think IG thinks hushpuppi's activities amounts to allowing Gucci advertise for free on their platform.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Lilcentt(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
e should try it on facebook and e will get blocked immediately
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by luminouz(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

grin I can't believe I had John wick on my hdd for more than a year I never watched it. Until John wick 2 came out. I downloaded it and decided to watch it. It was so awesome,I closed it and decided to watch John wick 1 first.
That's why it's bad collecting about 100gb of movies at once, you won't know which one to watch first grin
Am an avid movie watcher.....
We fit do collabo?
Would love some of d latest films u have....preferably 2016/2017
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by DeWisedon(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
dem use Gucci swear for this guy? see beta money mehn na thunder from above and below go fire any poverty wey wan near me
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by gbishman: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sometimes I ask myself could the syndrome on inferiority complex be the problem of most black people, u surround yourself with diminishable items which loose value very time and expect your material possessions to speak and boost your personality. This young man captured has no job, doesn't taxes, flaunts his ignorance. Tell me asides enriching gucci what had he contributed to humanity? Let's stop promoting stupidity and tell it as it is. Remember ill gotten wealth will develop wings and fly away. My advise be prepared
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some Nigerians and showing off... sad Its like they themselves will not believe they are rich if they don't show off.
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by rattlesnake(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
who are the f00ls LIKING this pictures

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Themandator: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Seems Instagram dunno Hush is a Gucci Ambassador cheesy grin

He is a sales and PR person with that shop ... It is his idea of pepper dem gang that some Nigerian celebs are falling for

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

grin I can't believe I had John wick on my hdd for more than a year I never watched it. Until John wick 2 came out. I downloaded it and decided to watch it. It was so awesome,I closed it and decided to watch John wick 1 first.
That's why it's bad collecting about 100gb of movies at once, you won't know which one to watch first grin

So true, especially when the supplier of the said movies never cares to rename them from the sites it was download ed. So you have to click almost every single one to figured out which movie is good grin
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Greatzeus(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jiang:

So true, especially when the supplier of the said movies never cares to rename them from the sites it was download ed. So you have to click almost every single one to figured out which movie is good grin
What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:
What's this one saying
Crap, a newbie?!!! well sorry to disturb you, pretend you didn't see what I typed cheesy

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:
What's this one saying
Crap, a newbie?!!! well sorry to disturb you, pretend you didn't see what I typed cheesy

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by AntiWailer: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
danduj:
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that John Wick once killed 3 men in a bar with a pencil. A f**king pencil

Oh my God !!!

May their soul rest in peace. grin grin
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Juliusdking(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dis guy mumu
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by rozayx5(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

After watching 2 at the cinema

Had to find one grin grin grin grin
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by aariwa(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Maybe Gucci doesn't like the idea of a black person modeling their products for them
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by ebenholer(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Don't we think that Hush is being paid by Gucci company to advertise their products as this is getting seriously crazy that a man can be this Gucci-addicted that the only product he shops for is Gucci of a thing... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

100gb, my 2TB hard drive filled with movies and series just crashed... Thank God I uploaded most of it to premium Plex connected to premium Dropbox but it is stressful downloading from Dropbox data go wash...

Crying....

I want my local copy back
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by vertueptime: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Seems Instagram is envious of Hushpippi's achievement (Gucci) undecided

Abeggi, how many mansions or pj does he have, na only cloth and shoe o
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by ogbutony(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

I want some of that
Yeah me too!
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by ogbutony(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Greatzeus post=60763668]
That's why it's bad collecting about 100gb of movies at once, you won't know which one to watch first grin[/quote
How do i get such a collection?
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Shhhh01(f): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Hushpuppi is not a happy man at the moment after discovering Instagram has deleted photo of his Gucci collections he shopped hours Ago which garnered over 25k Likes.

The United Arab Based self acclaimed billionaire Gucci master has re-uploaded another of the same photo and this time he deactivated the comment button and captioned it ;

"The reason IG deleted this photo I don't know , but there you go again".

Hhhmm
What could be Instagram reason for deleting the Gucci man's photo .
Dude is so pained right now. cheesy

See photos below;

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZYeMu4F7nH/?hl=en&taken-by=hushpuppi
Oga! From E money to hush doggie. Why do u like concerning ur self with people who use ill means to make money? Why always making dem relevant?
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
what if those bags are empty and people are just liking what they are shown to believe
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Men like to be worshipped..
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by talk2percy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Guy, Na only u waka come? Na only u sabi shop Gucci collections? What's ur problem? Are u high on Gucci weed?
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
His account got hacked and pics was deleted, chikina, Instagram has nothing to do with Gucci collection
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by ofiko123(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
hushpuppi temini in 9ice's voice........
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by ncoolsome(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
danduj:
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that John Wick once killed 3 men in a bar with a pencil. A f**king pencil

still trying to phantom how u got over 300 likes for this..

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Alphasoar(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
That is indirect advertising on someone's website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.