Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts (54165 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by danduj(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
ncoolsome:

still trying to phantom how u got over 300 likes for this..
you probably haven't seen the movie

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by mashnino(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
danduj:
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that John Wick once killed 3 men in a bar with a pencil. A f**king pencil

BABAYEGA!!

The boogey man

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by dfrost: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:

He can buy your village real person

Really? Buy his village? How do you guys postulate things atimes?
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by dfrost: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
danduj:
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that John Wick once killed 3 men in a bar with a pencil. A f**king pencil

John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the fucking Boogeyman. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by buffalowings: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
danduj:
Lmao

So many crazy niggas on here grin

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
danduj:
you probably haven't seen the movie

Is it really that good? Downloaded it a very long time ago but I wasn't ready to see Keanu Reeves play a gun-slinging meanie then. I'm not sure I am now. Lol.
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by danduj(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
UBGG:

Is it really that good? Downloaded it a very long time ago but I wasn't ready to see Keanu Reeves play a gun-slinging meanie then. I'm not sure I am now. Lol.
it's actually great.Filled with lies though grin
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Pdizzle(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

grin I can't believe I had John wick on my hdd for more than a year I never watched it. Until John wick 2 came out. I downloaded it and decided to watch it. It was so awesome,I closed it and decided to watch John wick 1 first.
That's why it's bad collecting about 100gb of movies at once, you won't know which one to watch first grin

where are you please, i wan fill up my harddrive abeg
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by zudozz: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
I like to see his relatives
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
danduj:
it's actually great.Filled with lies though grin

Lol. Cool. I'll try it tonight.
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Godhand04(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
danduj:

bubayega!!! :-D
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Codyt(m): 12:59am On Sep 25, 2017
danduj:
Hahahahaha
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by baba4thegehs: 1:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Someone's account is about to hacked!
Let's just watch and see
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by DanielGb(m): 5:04am On Sep 25, 2017
They wouldn't want to endorse an assume celebrity with no traceable investment or business.

He should go and start a social website. It will help his ministry.
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Aida13: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Instagram must be joking... it's people like Hushpuppi who made them what they are today...in the beginning Instagram was all about rich or wannabe rich displaying their wealth...hence people followed them to enjoy witnessing lavish lifestyles...that's how a nobody (non-celeb) could suddenly become "Instagram famous" after building that special showy image.

I definitely like Hushpuppi displaying his lifestyle. No harm, no foul. Love seeing how the "other half" lives.
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by dederocs(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Big retard,just dry package to get fame, na only idiot dry trip for this dumb pics
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by ufuosman(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Gucci king
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by eyinjuege: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Did he get an endorsement with Gucci?
All these unpaid adverts on instagram for gucci
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by donqx: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2017
oh
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Malayy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
danduj:
"John wick
Bad man
am John wick bad man
One bullet one head shot"

John wick"- Migos
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by danduj(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Malayy:
"John wick
Bad man
am John wick bad man
One bullet one head shot"

John wick"- Migos
He no dey ever miss grin
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Good to see Baba Yaga fans here.... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Strikes Seductive Poses In New Photos / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.