Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) (30409 Views)

Rita Dominic Stuns In A Lovely Red Outfit (Photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns At AMAA Awards 2018 / Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fine woman
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Queenlovely:
A very nice lady. I once met her at the Mutala Mohammed airport arrival area. She is a mutual friend to my friend. She introduced herself as I tried to place the face. Although I had to reschedule an appointment with her a week later. Rita Dominic. I treasure our little chit chat
place her face??na wa oh
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rita Nwaturuocha, why the heavy makeup
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Beautiful Rita. Marriage might not be her priority. So let her rest. As of today, Rita has never been associated with any social media bullshit like the rest and I respect her for that. If being single keeps her name good, then let her be!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 24, 2017
...the fork is wrong with you
Homeboiy:
Rita when is your own wedding

Every week na family own u de go

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by Toskinizzle(m): 1:29am On Sep 24, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Slimming down wont stop her from aging..looking good
[color=#990000]

yah u're right, age is written on her face.
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by OliveCynosure(f): 5:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
Rita not only you doing for people na or don't you get get tired

at least people should still eat your wedding rice

people should still reserve a Saturday for you

people should still buy and sew asoebi for you

people should still snap pictures at your wedding

RITA go and marry, are you not ashamed! all your mates are in their husbands house bearing Mrs while
you slay from Monday till Sunday or have you sacrificed your husband and kids for fame

And you think she would see this?
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by phkka1(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

RITA go and marry, are you not ashamed! all your mates are in their husbands house bearing Mrs while you slay from Monday till Sunday or have you sacrificed your husband and kids for fame

I hope you know that whatever situation she finds herself is not of her making.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by baronchuks(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Fresh kpomo
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

RITA go and marry, are you not ashamed! all your mates are in their husbands house bearing Mrs while you slay from Monday till Sunday or have you sacrificed your husband and kids for fame

So marriage is now the essence of life?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2017
My celebrity crush any day, anytime! Like forever
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by freshkik(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

you sef, have you sacrificed your husband (or wife, sadly i dont even know ur sex) , kids, sense and real life fame n riches FOR foolishness and tryna make a name for yourself in nairaland while trying hard to copy that Nwa....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Everything!
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by GreenCap: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

Berry, please mind your business.

singleness is a gift
and
life is a choice.

Condoleezza Rice, america's number 3, never married and had no children.

Mother Theresa, a legendary reverend sistar, touched many lives.

Mary Slessor, the fearless missonary preacher, stopped the slaying of twins.

their royal Nwaturuocha family are proud of Princess Rita, a 100 Watts light.

she is a blessing to our generation:
as an actress, her smiles, her tears
as ambassador, her charity works

visit an orphanage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) by shegie(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mama is getting old and u remain my best actress of all time but the problem is u av not yet married, why now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death / Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) / Google Celebrates Oliver De Coque On His 74th Posthumous Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.