Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Enugu APC Endorses Buhari For Another Term, Demands Sack Of His Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu APC Endorses Buhari For Another Term, Demands Sack Of His Minister (461 Views)

APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara / South-South APC Endorses Adams Oshiomhole For Position Of National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu APC Endorses Buhari For Another Term, Demands Sack Of His Minister by adem30: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Enugu APC endorses Buhari for another term, demands sack of his minister

- Enugu APC says it wants Onyeama removed as minister because of his poor delivery on expectations

- The party also thinks nobody should struggle the position of president with Buhari in 2019 because he is the best and only choice

- Enugu APC chairman Ben Nwoye made the declarations on Saturday

The Enugu state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said it is in support of a second term in office for President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to reports from the Coal City, the ruling party said the president has no competition.

The party however called for the resignation of one of President Buhari’s minister Geoffrey Onyeama.

The party said its call for Onyeama’s removal is based on his alleged abysmal performance that got a tipping point at the just concluded United Nations General Assembly in New York.

The party’s position was made clear on Saturday, September 23 headed by state chairman Ben Nwoye.

He said: “The fact that Buhari is incumbent does not automatically confer on him the candidature of the party in the next election if there is internal democracy in the party.

“The fact that you are a sitting president does not mean other members of the party cannot contest against you. If I were Buhari, I will welcome competition in my party.

“This is an opening for democracy in my party and I will ask people to come and test their popularity. If he has done well, people will re-elect him.”

https://www.naij.com/1126817-enugu-apc-endorses-buhari-term-demands-sack-minister.html
Re: Enugu APC Endorses Buhari For Another Term, Demands Sack Of His Minister by nototribalist: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
I take God beg una, if Naij.com post one of their fake news stop bringing it to nairaland. Who are the Enugu APC? Them reach five?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Reveals His Twins / Gov Ambode Commissions First DNA Forensic Centre In West Africa [PHOTOS] / Office Of The Vice President Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.