Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me (2129 Views)

Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’Adua Died Because He Wanted to Inject Me with HIV – El-Rufai
newsrescue.com

In a leaked audio obtained by DAILY NIGERIAN on Saturday, Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai, said he was happy that a former president, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, died because he heard that the late president planned to inject him with HIV and Hepatitis virus.

Responding to a question in what appeared to be a question-and-answer session, Mr El-Rufai clarified the caller’s question, insisting that he was happy Mr Yar’Adua died.

“Now, regarding the question about Umaru Yar’Adua, yes, I am grateful to God because I am alive and Umaru is dead. Because he wanted me killed.

“You know, there are plans to inject me with a combination of Hepatitis and HIV if I return to Nigeria.

“This is what I heard. I don’t know whether it is true or not true. But the fact that I am alive and he is dead, I should be grateful to God. Everyone has his own fate and destiny”, Mr El-Rufai said.

This newspaper could not independently establish the date and place the audio was recorded.

Last week, DAILY NIGERIAN exclusively reported how El-rufai warned his political enemies at a Kaduna APC stakeholders meeting held at Murtala Mohammed Square, Kaduna, saying that: “I had fought with two presidents, Umaru Yar’Adua ended up in his grave, while President Goodluck Jonathan ended up in Otueke”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x17Bi6rNvUI

http://newsrescue.com/leaked-audio-yes-im-happy-umaru-yaradua-died-wanted-inject-hiv-el-rufai-listen/
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Coming
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by Ninethmare: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
waiting
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by Blue3k(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Well I won't have an issue if he said this type of cold stuff when he was alive. I can't confirm if this is real since I don't even know what El-Rufai's voice.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by Nbote(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dis El'Rufai guy has always hard a dark twisted minded... Jus imagine d kind of insensitive statement coming from a so-called Governor.. If dis statement had come from anyone else who isn't a northerner I'm pretty sure d reaction would have been cataclysmic
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by lightblazingnow(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by paschu: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
How come no one is boring us all with the cliche that Fulanis are so divisive and hate each other?

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by nototribalist: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Any one that is as evil as hell rufia should just submit himself to the devil immediately, no need for gra gra, just walka enter hell fire.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by rexchazy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
This Hell Rufai is getting derange, although APC is an assembly of deranged people with Lai who is their father and Mama Adeosun as grand matron

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Terrorist governor. It is ur type that give the fulanis a bad name
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by lightblazingnow(m): 6:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Revelations
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by abbaapple: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2017
I don't take such nonsens post serious.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by aolawale025: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Why say it now that the man is dead and not in a position to respond?
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by Bede2u(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2017
paschu:
How come no one is boring us all with the cliche that Fulanis are so divisive and hate each other?
they are using our heads both igbo and yoruba. Igbos knw this but yorubas are still living in denial. Fulani are the worst tribe in west africa
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by olamefun1990(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:
Dis El'Rufai guy has always hard a dark twisted minded... Jus imagine d kind of insensitive statement coming from a so-called Governor.. If dis statement had come from anyone else who isn't a northerner I'm pretty sure d reaction would have been cataclysmic
Wake up. A governor is a politician and there is nothing decent about them. It's either you kill ur fiercest enemy or u get killed.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by olamefun1990(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Bede2u:
they are using our heads both igbo and yoruba. Igbos knw this but yorubas are still living in denial. Fulani are the worst tribe in west africa

You need to either talk on the topic or shut the Bleep up. You just take every chance you get to be bitterly tribalistic.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by Nbote(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2017
olamefun1990:

Wake up. A governor is a politician and there is nothing decent about them. It's either you kill ur fiercest enemy or u get killed.

Wake up, if every Nigerian politician killed their fiercest enemies then we wouldn't have any more politicians. There are no enemies or friends in politics, jus interests.. U don't have to justify an irresponsible statement by d man
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by Bede2u(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2017
olamefun1990:

You need to either talk on the topic or shut the Bleep up. You just take every chance you get to be bitterly tribalistic.
Babaa if ur yoruba i dont want to fight against u. We are southerners.... we are progressives. But u see fulani? Tribalism or not they are a problem. Very backward. Check how many are on nairaland. They are drawing nigeria back and we must tell them that.
No be tribalism issue

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by olamefun1990(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:

Wake up, if every Nigerian politician killed their fiercest enemies then we wouldn't have any more politicians. There are no enemies or friends in politics, jus interests.. U don't have to justify an irresponsible statement by d man

I don't know what part of the world you live in but politics is same everywhere. Interest breeds the needs for survival.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me by IJOBA2: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bede2u:
they are using our heads both igbo and yoruba. Igbos knw this but yoruba [b]MUSLIMS[/b]are still living in denial. Fulani are the worst tribe in west africa
DONT GENERALIZE angry

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Female University Student Wears Only Towel To Lectures (see Photos) / Gov. Shettima Fires Back At Omokri Over Jonathan / Chibok Girls: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt, Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.