Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Hospitalised With Neck Injury [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Hospitalised With Neck Injury [PICS] (1265 Views)

Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin / Ashrita Furman Breaks Guiness World Record For Most Arrows Broken With Neck / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Hospitalised With Neck Injury [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe is seen getting treated by hospital attendants in one of the behind the scene footage from her coming movie project, Spell Bound.

The mother of two threw the industry into turmoil when she last shared a photo from the hospital after suffering series of domestic abuse from her husband, Lanre Gentry.

See more b.t.s shots below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/09/actress-mercy-aigbe-hospitalised-with.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Hospitalised With Neck Injury [PICS] by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Ehya

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Hospitalised With Neck Injury [PICS] by emyibe(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2017
she get Thyroid Goiter be that nah. from movie scene it will turn reality. olos....!
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Hospitalised With Neck Injury [PICS] by Lamzee(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Thank God is B.T.S cos I can never believe it's an injury with that heavy makeup
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Hospitalised With Neck Injury [PICS] by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Is she a wrestler? Wetin do her neck again?
Na she sabi jare
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Hospitalised With Neck Injury [PICS] by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
Is she a wrestler? Wetin do her neck again?

Na she sabi jare
chewing gum dey ur eye's?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Hospitalised With Neck Injury [PICS] by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
chewing gum dey ur eye's?

no na fufu and superglue

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels / Throwback Picture Of Baba Wande And Oga Bello / Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.