Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? (5567 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Daniel86: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Dear friends, I intend furthering my education in Canada. I want to go for my pgd,my friend recommended me to maple. I want to know if they are genuine. Please if you have used them before let me know. Thanks
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Somebody take this to fp we need to know
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by pyyxxaro: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2017
Just be careful with dem, my cousin used them few years back

Nothing worked,there go just de speak many soft English upandan

There just chop their own share of the money quietly

Even when they know it won't work,they wud still encourage u, just the I pound if flesh

Naaa God go punish dem

2 Likes

Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Daniel86: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thank you so much brother. Did your brother later travel?
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Afam4eva(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
I really don't understand why people choose to go through agencies. is there really anything special they do for people? Why not run the application yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Daniel86: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Honestly brother,I really would like to do this myself. The problem am having is to find a suitable program I can go for and school.I am a registered Nurse, I graduated from the school of nursing. Someone told me that I will be going for undergraduate course and I am so confused,I already have my licence and I don't understand why the agent told me I will need to go for undergraduate course again.Please bro,help me if you know much about what I can do.
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Afam4eva(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Daniel86:
Honestly brother,I really would like to do this myself. The problem am having is to find a suitable program I can go for and school.I am a registered Nurse, I graduated from the school of nursing. Someone told me that I will be going for undergraduate course and I am so confused,I already have my licence and I don't understand why the agent told me I will need to go for undergraduate course again.Please bro,help me if you know much about what I can do.
First and foremost, what degree did you attain from going to the school of nursing? is it a diploma of a BSc? I ask this because before you can transfer credits or go for a PGD, it has to be ascertained that you have attended the equivalent of a university education.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Daniel86: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nursing Diploma (RN).
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Afam4eva(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Daniel86:
Nursing Diploma (RN).
I think they were right about the fact that you will have to start from undergraduate. What that means is that you will apply as a transfer student and send your transcript to an evaluation agency (eg WES) and have it evaluated and sent to the school you applied to. if you are given admission, you will have to complete 2 years of a bachelor degree instead of 4.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by paulynpen(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

I think they were right about the fact that you will have to start from undergraduate. What that means is that you will apply as a transfer student and send your transcript to an evaluation agency (eg WES) and have it evaluated and sent to the school you applied to. if you are given admission, you will have to complete 2 years of a bachelor degree instead of 4.
You can not use Nigerian RN from nursing school to gain admission in universities abriad . even RN from Nigeria are not accepted by Nigerian universities because they don't have a verifiable transcripts. These are what I got to know lately but you can make your findings
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Afam4eva(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
paulynpen:

You can not use Nigerian RN from nursing school to gain admission in universities abriad . even RN from Nigeria are not accepted by Nigerian universities because they don't have a verifiable transcripts. These are what I got to know lately but you can make your findings
I don't think you're right as it depends on the particular school that you are applying to.

1 Like

Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Daniel86: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
What do I do about this brother. let me know if you know any school in canada where I can apply.
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by paulynpen(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

I don't think you're right as it depends on the particular school that you are applying to.
OK Plz do share the outcome here for us to Learn
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Emmey67: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
pls be careful with maple
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Daniel86: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
I need a college where I can apply for a nursing program in Texas,anyone who has idea of a good college for nursing should help me with the school link
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by vickovee: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2019
pls. did u succeed in your travel to US ? if so , shear ur links so we can follow plzzz .
Re: Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? by Aalumattar: 11:22am On May 03, 2019
I graduated from the school of nursing. Someone told me that I will be going for undergraduate course and I am so confused,I already have my licence and I don't understand why the agent told me I will need to go for undergraduate course again.Please bro,help me if you know much about what I can do. AD01 dumps

(1) (Reply)

Flight To Belize From Lagos / South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend / Nigerians Living Abroad, How Did You Move? Share Your Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.