Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

The North Is Also Agitating On Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Also Agitating On Restructuring (318 Views)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The North Is Also Agitating On Restructuring by omolami: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
I wonder why the North is assuming what is not on the issue of restructuring. After the NEF vehemently rejected restructuring, they are now singing a new song that the North will not accept a stampede by other regions The NEF must know that issue of stampede does not arise here. What is important is agreed restructuring by all regions therefore the North should stop agitation like IPOB is doing presently. The "will not " to me is agitation and a predetermined efforts at rejecting the outcome of discussion on restructuring. The NEF/Nirth cannot equally dictate to other regions. This they must get into their scull.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Angela Merkel On Re-election / Itse Sagay Fires Back At APC Leadership,says They Are "Come And Chop Politicians / 2019: God Has Destined Me To Lead Nigeria, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.