Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Waiting For The Elect Of Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waiting For The Elect Of Israel (2184 Views)

How Satan Is Monitoring The Elect Of God In The New World Order / Who Are The Elect? / Who Are The Elect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by Kei144(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
I am referring to descendants of ancient Israel. End time will not fully manifest until the elects of Israel emerge.

Ro. 11:16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
Re. 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Re. 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

The 144,000 Israelites are the elect of Israel. They are the first fruits. Ro. 11:16 implies that unless the elects of Israel arise, the rest of the Church cannot reach the level of holiness required by God. This means that unless the elect of Israel arise, the rapture cannot take place. Only perfectly holy people can make the rapture (Ep. 5:27). The elect of Israel is the woman of Revelation 12. The ministry of the elect of Israel will give birth to sons of God—perfect people like Jesus (1Jn. 3:2).

The appearance of the sign of Revelation 12 in the sky on September 23, 2017 is an announcement that it is time for the elect of Israel to arise.
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by Kei144(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
How they will arise

Ez. 36:25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.
Ez. 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
Ez. 36:27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Ro. 11:16 says, “If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy”. Re. 14:5 says that they are blameless. That is the key to the rise of the elect of Israel.

2Ti. 2:20 In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble.
2Ti. 2:21 If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

When some Israelites become holy, they become instruments that God can use for noble purposes. 2Ti. 2:21 says that it is a man that will cleanse himself to holiness. Ezekiel 36 says that it is God who will cleanse an Israelite to holiness. Are they contradicting? Notice that 2Ti. 2:21 was written by Apostle Paul, whom people claim that he taught them to do no work towards their salvation.

In Ez. 36:25, God begins the purification of Israel by sprinkling clean water on the Israelites. What does this mean? The meaning can be seen in Ep. 5:26, “washing her with water by the word”. It is therefore safe to infer that God will give the Israelites the knowledge of how to cleanse themselves. Both God and man are involved; God gives the knowledge, while man receives and applies the knowledge. The first people to receive and apply the knowledge that God releases become the elect of Israel. When a person receives and applies the knowledge that God releases and thereby become free from all impurities and idols, God goes on to give the person a new heart and then gives His Spirit to that person without measure. The person immediately becomes as Jesus was during his earthly ministry.
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by Kei144(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
How to become Holy

The Knowledge that God will release is not really new; it is already in the Bible. God will only give the understanding of what is already in the Bible.

Le. 16:17 No-one is to be in the Tent of Meeting from the time Aaron goes in to make atonement in the Most Holy Place until he comes out, having made atonement for himself, his household and the whole community of Israel.
Le. 16:18 “Then he shall come out to the altar that is before the LORD and make atonement for it. He shall take some of the bull’s blood and some of the goat’s blood and put it on all the horns of the altar.
Le. 16:19 He shall sprinkle some of the blood on it with his finger seven times to cleanse it and consecrate it from the uncleanness of the Israelites.
Le. 16:29 “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: On the tenth day of the seventh month you must deny yourselves [Or must fast] and not do any work — whether native-born or an alien living among you —
Le. 16:30 because on this day atonement will be made for you, to cleanse you. Then, before the LORD, you will be clean from all your sins.
Le. 16:31 It is a sabbath of rest, and you must deny yourselves; it is a lasting ordinance.

He. 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.
He. 9:14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

Cleansing from sin can only be done by the blood of Jesus. How could a Christian of today become holy like Jesus? It is only by the application of the blood of Jesus through faith.

Jn. 6:53 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Faith is a matter of believing in your heart and speaking with your mouth. Following is a very powerful prayer.

“In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I drink into me the blood of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit of God. I eat into me the flesh of the Lord Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit. I cleanse myself from every impurity and every idol by the blood of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit.”

As I say the above prayer, I open my mouth and drink in air, while visualizing the blood and flesh of Jesus Christ pouring into me.
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by Kei144(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Feast of Atonement 2017

Le. 16:29 “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: On the tenth day of the seventh month you must deny yourselves [Or must fast] and not do any work — whether native-born or an alien living among you —
Le. 16:30 because on this day atonement will be made for you, to cleanse you. Then, before the LORD, you will be clean from all your sins.
Le. 16:31 It is a sabbath of rest, and you must deny yourselves; it is a lasting ordinance.

Because of the sign of Revelation 12 that appeared yesterday, it is important that every Israelite that aspires to be in the elect class fully observe the Feast of Atonement, September 30, 2017. The prayer in my last post should be appropriate to be said throughout the period of the feast. The prayer of cleansing from sin should continue till the beginning of the Feast of Tabernacles.

In this post, https://www.nairaland.com/4060322/sign-revelation-12-saturday-23rd#60563461 , I indicated that the ministry of the 144,000 Israelites will possibly commence at the beginning of the Feast of tabernacles, October 5, 2017.
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don't mean to offend anyone...but come to think of this...if the authors of the various books in the bible had access to today's knowledge and technology...would the contents of the bible remains the same?

It's high time we liberate our minds from ancient literature(s) relevant to the past and focus more on the spirit of the master of the universe within us for directions into the uncertain future...
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
The Re-birth of Christ.

In his first coming, he came to die for the sins of the world.

In his rebirth, he has come for judgment.
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
MrPresident1:
The Re-birth of Christ.

In his first coming, he came to die for the sins of the world.

In his rebirth, he has come for judgment.

I thought someone said the world was ending on the 23rd of September?
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Who?
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

Who?

Does this quote on 26th of August 2017 sound familiar? "In less than 30 days, this generation will end. All things will be concluded before this generation ends."

You can check this link to refresh your memory...

https://www.nairaland.com/4004204/when-jesus-coming-back/3#59835575
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Does this quote on 26th of August 2017 sound familiar? "In less than 30 days, this generation will end. All things will be concluded before this generation ends."

You can check this link to refresh your memory...

https://www.nairaland.com/4004204/when-jesus-coming-back/3#59835575

Ohhh Rosh Hashanah.

It is progressive knowledge.
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

Ohhh Rosh Hashanah.

It is progressive knowledge.

A wrong prediction is progressive knowledge? na wa o... You guys had better wake up and smell the reality of life.

I wonder why people are so eager to see the world end instead of making it a better place to live. It's a waste of time hoping for heaven if you cannot even make your current realm of existence better whichever way you can...Everyone keeps giving a false timeline of Jesus' second coming since the days of the Apostles... let us all end this comedy and think of making this world a better place to live in first.

3 Likes

Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by Hier(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2017
oooooh, anelect, I see
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by Hier(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

someone

if it should have been someone, probably a prophet from Nigeria. Not some scientist. Even Jesus Himself doesn't know the. time
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 12:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Hier:

someone

if it should have been someone, probably a prophet from Nigeria. Not some scientist. Even Jesus Himself doesn't know the. time

I was referring to God and Jesus'time keeper...MrPresident1. He said this generation will end on the 23rd of September 2017... unless he's trolling
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by Hier(m): 3:04am On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I was referring to God and Jesus'time keeper...MrPre*ident1. He said this generation will end on the 23rd of September 2017... unless he's trolling

I saw the thread in question, he sounded serious kinda
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I was referring to God and Jesus'time keeper...MrPresident1. He said this generation will end on the 23rd of September 2017... unless he's trolling

That was about Rosh Hashanah, I have tracked this date for four years, but I am very sure now Jesus will not return during a Rosh Hashanah. In mathematics, it is called ELIMINATION METHOD in solving simultaneous equations. We take the options out one by one.

I think this proves that I am learning progressively.

After all, the major commandment Jesus gave us it to watch for his coming

It is a personal cross, everyone must carry his own, we can only help and support ourselves, but the burden must be borne by the owner
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

That was about Rosh Hashanah, I have tracked this date for four years, but I am very sure now Jesus will not return during a Rosh Hashanah. In mathematics, it is called ELIMINATION METHOD in solving simultaneous equations. We take the options out one by one.

I think this proves that I am learning progressively.

After all, the major commandment Jesus gave us it to watch for his coming

It is a personal cross, everyone must carry his own, we can only help and support ourselves, but the burden must be borne by the owner

Bros forget this thing and focus on making the world a better place to live. Humanity has not harnessed up to 20% of it's potentials. Most nations are allocating twice as much scarce funds to weapons and security leaving agriculture and health sectors in the limbo amongst other numerous problems and you think Jesus would even be happy to come back and meet an unprepared bride abi?

As true worshipers of the master of the universe, a restoration mandate should be the topmost priority instead of getting distracted by someone who does not even know his date of return, we have been empowered to ensure "THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN". We all have what it takes to make earth a paradise instead of waiting for a supernatural being beyond the sky to make things right.

Ever wondered by countries with lesser emphasis on religion are the most developed? undecided

1 Like

Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bros forget this thing and focus on making the world a better place to live. Humanity has not harnessed up to 20% of it's potentials. Most nations are allocating twice as much scarce funds to weapons and security leaving agriculture and health sectors in the limbo amongst other numerous problems and you think Jesus would even be happy to come back and meet an unprepared bride abi?

The coming of Jesus is the restoration of the world to a beautiful paradise. We have been misled and misinformed. When Jesus returns, he will bring peace, progress and eternal blessings to the world

OkaiCorne:

As true worshipers of the master of the universe, a restoration mandate should be the topmost priority instead of getting distracted by someone who does not even know his date of return, we have been empowered to ensure "THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN". We all have what it takes to make earth a paradise instead of waiting for a supernatural being beyond the sky to make things right.

Jesus is the only one who can change the world, he is the only one that can bring the kingdom of heaven to earth.

OkaiCorne:

Ever wondered by countries with lesser emphasis on religion are the most developed? undecided

Organised religion is a major aspect in the mis-education of the people. True spirituality which is connection to God cannot be found in any organised religion. The world is given over to satan, it is a godless world we are in now, so the more godless or dead you are, the more progress you will make in the present configuration of the world.

Jesus is coming to restore the world to the way God wanted it from the very beginning.
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

The coming of Jesus is the restoration of the world to a beautiful paradise. We have been misled and misinformed. When Jesus returns, he will bring peace, progress and eternal blessings to the world

Jesus is the only one who can change the world, he is the only one that can bring the kingdom of heaven to earth.

Organised religion is a major aspect in the mis-education of the people. True spirituality which is connection to God cannot be found in any organised religion. The world is given over to satan, it is a godless world we are in now, so the more godless or dead you are, the more progress you will make in the present configuration of the world.

Jesus is coming to restore the world to the way God wanted it from the very beginning.

This mindset of yours is exactly my problem with Christians. You all think it takes Jesus to fix all the problems in one swoop and make the world a paradise. I just wonder why people still get their mind stuck on ancient literature(s) with zero correlation in today's world.

I want to ask you this question again...if the writers of the various books of the bible had access to today's knowledge and technology, do you think the contents of the bible would remain absolutely the same?

2,000+ years have come and gone and we still do not when Jesus is coming back...stop getting yourself distracted and be an agent of light to reverse the decay in this realm of existence.
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

This mindset of yours is exactly my problem with Christians. You all think it takes Jesus to fix all the problems in one swoop and make the world a paradise. I just wonder why people still get their mind stuck on ancient literature(s) with zero correlation in today's world.

The Bible is a living breathing book, and its content are more informing than tomorrow's news. If you understood the Bible, and a re able to relate it to ongoing world events, your mind will blow up, both literally and figuratively

OkaiCorne:

I want to ask you this question again...if the writers of the various books of the bible had access to today's knowledge and technology, do you think the contents of the bible would remain absolutely the same?

They had access to better and more advanced knowledge and technology. They gazed into the future and named specific epochal world leaders by name!

OkaiCorne:

2,000+ years have come and gone and we still do not when Jesus is coming back...stop getting yourself distracted and be an agent of light to reverse the decay in this realm of existence.

2,000 years is just 2 days in the eyes of the Great Creator of the universe, He does not work by human timing. I am an angel of light, and my mission is to open as many willing eyes as possible to true knowledge, the knowledge that will set them free from slavery and give them dominion over the serpents and scorpions of this world.
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

The Bible is a living breathing book, and its content are more informing than tomorrow's news. If you understood the Bible, and a re able to relate it to ongoing world events, your mind will blow up, both literally and figuratively

They had access to better and more advanced knowledge and technology. They gazed into the future and named specific epochal world leaders by name!

2,000 years is just 2 days in the eyes of the Great Creator of the universe, He does not work by human timing. I am an angel of light, and my mission is to open as many willing eyes as possible to true knowledge, the knowledge that will set them free from slavery and give them dominion over the serpents and scorpions of this world.

One of the authors of the living breathing book mentioned stars falling on earth from heaven... how possible is this? Remember you said they had access to more advanced technology... please enlighten us on how this is possible...I'm expecting you to come up with a figurative intepretation like your previous predictions cheesy
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

One of the authors of the living breathing book mentioned stars falling on earth from heaven... how possible is this? Remember you said they had access to more advanced technology... please enlighten us on how this is possible...I'm expecting you to come up with a figurative intepretation like your previous predictions cheesy

Amos 5:8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

1. The seven stars and Orion...shows they had knowledge of Astronomy/Astrology
2. the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night...shows they know about the rotation of the earth around the sun which gives rise to day and night
3. that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth...shows they know about convection currents and evapo-transpiration that gives rise to rainfall, and the water cycle.
4. The LORD is his name: They Acknowledged that the ALMIGHTY GOD does all these things. The Almighty God is the Controller of everything in the universe.

Four scientific concepts in only one single verse in the Bible. You cannot imagine how condensed that blessed book is grin

NB: Stars falling to earth is a figurative rendition of a literal event wink
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=60811655]

Amos 5:8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

2. the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night...shows they know about the rotation of the earth around the 3. sun which gives rise to day and night
3. that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth...shows they know about convection currents and evapo-transpiration that gives rise to rainfall, and the water cycle.
4. The LORD is his name: They Acknowledged that the ALMIGHTY GOD does all these things. The Almighty God is the Controller of everything in the universe.

Four scientific concepts in only one single verse in the Bible. You cannot imagine how condensed that blessed book is grin

NB: Stars falling to earth is figurative wink

[/quote

Stop straying...In the book of Revelation, John mentioned stars of heaven falling down to earth. Please explain...and mind you, any one can attach figurative meaning to anything. Please explain in clear terms how an ancient author with "advanced" technology concluded on stars falling down to earth...we await your explanation. Thank you
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Stop straying...In the book of Revelation, John mentioned stars of heaven falling down to earth. Please explain...and mind you, any one can attach figurative meaning to anything. Please explain in clear terms how an ancient author with "advanced" technology concluded on stars falling down to earth...we await your explanation. Thank you

Oya quote the verse let us approach it contextually
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

2. the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night...shows they know about the rotation of the earth around the 3. sun which gives rise to day and night

NB: Stars falling to earth is a figurative rendition of a literal event wink

Hypocrisy at work! Yet you gave the Revelation 13 sign a literal interpretation, now that it has flopped, you are shifting the interpretation to a figurative goal post...bros the master of the universe is not an author of confusion. Jesus doesn't know when he's coming back and yet he gave you signs that has been repeating itself throughout history...abegi jare, wake up from this deception and get a life.

If you want to know the undiluted Bible I suggest you ditch all these current translations and go for the Hebrew and Greek scrolls. English Bible is filled up with translation errors. It's even possible certain things Jesus didn't say we're sneaked in to deceive and control gullible people over the ages.

Focus more on the Spirit of the Master of the universe and forget all these ancient literatures
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Hypocrisy at work! Yet you gave the Revelation 13 sign a literal interpretation, now that it has flopped, you are shifting the interpretation to a figurative goal post...bros the master of the universe is not an author of confusion. Jesus doesn't know when he's coming back and yet he gave you signs that has been repeating itself throughout history...abegi jare, wake up from this deception and get a life.

Jesus is coming back very soon. Check my last thread, I have narrowed down the time that Jesus will return. He will come before this generation runs out

OkaiCorne:

If you want to know the undiluted Bible I suggest you ditch all these current translations and go for the Hebrew and Greek scrolls. English Bible is filled up with translation errors. It's even possible certain things Jesus didn't say we're sneaked in to deceive and control gullible people over the ages.

Bro, I read only KJV. I believe this is the best Sword in the market.

OkaiCorne:

Focus more on the Spirit of the Master of the universe and forget all these ancient literatures

As I told you earlier, the contents of the Bible is more current than tomorrow's news. Quote any verse you have issues with and let us approach it contextually
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

Oya quote the verse let us approach it contextually

I'll be right back. I need to attend to something urgent
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

If 2000 years is 2 days in God's sight then why are you running around telling us Jesus is coming soon like tomorrow or next year? You're just having the same false expectations of previous generations. I doubt if the Apostles had 2000 years in mind when they said Jesus was coming soon too... Oga wake up and face the realities of life...
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If 2000 years is 2 days in God's sight then why are you running around telling us Jesus is coming soon like tomorrow or next year? You're just having the same false expectations of previous generations. I doubt if the Apostles had 2000 years in mind when they said Jesus was coming soon too... Oga wake up and face the realities of life...

The reason I am being strident is because the Bible prophecies that were hitherto locked have started to unravel right before our very eyes. Everything has to be examined in context. Jesus is coming before this Jubilee generation runs out
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by OkaiCorne(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

The reason I am being strident is because the Bible prophecies that were hitherto locked have started to unravel right before our very eyes. Everything has to be examined in context. Jesus is coming before this Jubilee generation runs out

Like your predecessors, keep on drawing time table for someone that doesn't know when he'll return. Best of luck eh... cheesy
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by MrPresident1: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Like your predecessors, keep on drawing time table for someone that doesn't know when he'll return. Best of luck eh... cheesy

Before this generation runs out he will be here, as he promised wink
Re: Waiting For The Elect Of Israel by Kei144(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Stars falling to earth refers to asteroids or meteorites colliding with planet earth. Don't forget that English people used to call meteors "shooting stars". The author you are referring to saw a vision of several asteroids impacting the earth, which will be happening soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Future Hold For Israel? / Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H) / The January 1 1989 Watchtower Cover Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.