Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,967 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (45849 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Una just no get joy sha grin
I no lie now cheesy

The prayer point of most ladies now na

"God al mighty direct a millionaire player into my life" oh lord even if he is short like davido, I won't mind" grin grin
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Wetin do the girl belle o grin mayb she preggo sad
Happy Sunday wink
The belle make sense na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks and happy Sunday too. Prayed for me?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Lalas247(f): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineG:
I no lie now cheesy

The prayer point of most ladies now na

"God al mighty direct a millionaire player into my life" oh lord even if he is short like davido, I won't mind" grin grin
Haha but you have a point
Naija female and husband locate me prayer point like 5&6 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by crazygod(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
See the girl belle
Wetin do her belle undecided

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Lalas247(f): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
The belle make sense na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks and happy Sunday too. Prayed for me?
Lol stop grin
Yes prayed for all you ... just for financial blessing o tongue
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
She looks so much like Lilian Esoro. Beautiful concept!.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by decatalyst(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Make i epp you with one...
Edgar Davis wore the No.1 shirt at Barnet.

Your head balance well jare
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Adaumunocha(f): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Trust me, I am serious. He needs pvssy healing
Dude prefers hardware... Probably likes d smell of shit... Just saying

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
crazygod:

Wetin do her belle undecided
nothing
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Dude prefers hardware... Probably likes d smell of shit... Just saying
Well, you can help him still. Sebi you get yansh? Na to ignore the P and go for the Y

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol stop grin
Yes prayed for all you ... just for financial blessing o tongue
All us? How many we be?

Yepa! Make the financial blessing begin enter. Man need money
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Adaumunocha(f): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Well, you can help him still. Sebi you get yansh? Na to ignore the P and go for the Y
He's gay. Its a psychological thing, his D won't move at d sight of any P. You peeps don't get it. Unless he's Bi.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He's gay. Its a psychological thing, his D won't move at d sight of any P. You peeps don't get it. Unless he's Bi.
In that case, he can have falconey all to himself. I refuse to be violated
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Adaumunocha(f): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
In that case, he can have falconey all to himself. I refuse to be violated
Lol. Good.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by agbonkamen(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Wooooow... Pretty bride to be.
Is she Lilian Esoro's sister??
I thought as much o grin
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by directonpc(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
My brother that loves money more than football
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by biafranrealson: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
simply beautiful
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by oyetpel(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is lovely.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Myself2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
LOL @ Pix number 3

Reminds me of Tekno singing " Na you dey catch my shot ......."

Good luck to them, they look good together
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by SirLakes: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Awww!
BeaUtifu
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Adaumunocha(f): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
agbonkamen:
I thought as much o grin
I asked o, vos she looks like Lilian.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by lelvin(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Can she catch the ball from the back?
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by agbonkamen(f): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I asked o, vos she looks like Lilian.
hmmm OK o
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by HMZi: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
OYINEM.....do your thing..this dude is both a great footballer and philantropist....HML o.....#IdomaBoy doing us proud
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by turawaa(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:

What is your own fa?

I beg what number was Khalid Boulahrouz wearing at Chelsea? He wore No 9!

Arouna Kone is a striker and he wore no 2 at a time...

Baros was never a defender at Liverpool but he wore number 5!

Its just a 'lovely' pre-wedding shots, let them be!
Ghana strike Asamoah gyan striker and wears 3..mario balotelli worn 45 at mancity....love matters
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Noblewhiz(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
lovely bride
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by timay(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:

What is your own fa?

I beg what number was Khalid Boulahrouz wearing at Chelsea? He wore No 9!
Arouna Kone is a striker and he wore no 2 at a time...
Baros was never a defender at Liverpool but he wore number 5!
Its just a 'lovely' pre-wedding shots, let them be!

Even Asamoah Gyan, who is a striker wears Jersey number 3
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by EzeeYFB(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Vokians(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Seriously
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by KingAfo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nice one. This guy dey very generous..Benue boy
Bought cars for all his friends, neighbours
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by patwilly(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shared the same bunk with this guy in Government Model Secondary School, Otukpo. Congratulations bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen / Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) / Cristiano Ronaldo Causing Many Problems For Solskjaer – Carragher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.