Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading (738 Views)

7 Novels You Can Read In An Hour / Literature Novels You Read In Secondary School / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by nancyv(f): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
For novel lovers!!!
which genre do you like? Discuss and recommend novels here.

1 Like

Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by Whiydhee(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Memoirs Of Blood And Steel [ A Fantasy Novel]
Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by nancyv(f): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Whiydhee:
[color=#006600][/color]Memoirs Of Blood And Steel [ A Fantasy Novel]
Nice one.seems its a nairaland novel.
Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by nancyv(f): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'm reading falling away by Penelope Douglas.

Jaxon is the guy she’s supposed to avoid.

K.C. is the girl he won’t let get away....

K.C. Carter has always followed the rules—until this year, when a mistake leaves her the talk of her college campus and her carefully arranged life comes crashing to a halt. Now she’s stuck in her small hometown for the summer to complete her court-ordered community service, and to make matters worse, trouble is living right next door.

Jaxon Trent is the worst kind of temptation and exactly what K.C. was supposed to stay away from in high school. But he never forgot her. She was the one girl who wouldn’t give him the time of day and the only one to ever say no. Fate has brought K.C. back into his life—except what he thought was a great twist of luck turns out to be too close for comfort. As the bond between them grows, he discovers that convincing K.C. to get out from her mother’s shadow is hard, but revealing the darkest parts of his soul is nearly impossible.…
Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by goldbim(f): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Just finished reading Jackie Collins *chances* again after some years..the main character Gino santangelo(the ram)an ambitious young boy/man..street wise,funny,sensual and most of all enterprising! .his daughter,lucky..hmmm(a female version of Gino)costa(A true friend anyone can wish for)never a dull moment with any of the santangelo's series..!
I'll also recommend any of Danielle steele's book for anyone that's emotionally troubled or weak.Her books are reassuring and encouraging!
Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by nancyv(f): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
goldbim:
Just finished reading Jackie Collins *chances* again after some years..the main character Gino santangelo(the ram)an ambitious young boy/man..street wise,funny,sensual and most of all enterprising! .his daughter,lucky..hmmm(a female version of Gino)costa(A true friend anyone can wish for)never a dull moment with any of the santangelo's series..!
I'll also recommend any of Danielle steele's book for anyone that's emotionally troubled or weak.Her books are reassuring and encouraging!
Nice.Sounds interesting.
I love Danielle steel but sometimes her books make me bawl like a baby,..too emotional.
I'd recommend Cynthia Eden's eternal hunter.A fun read.

1 Like

Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by goldbim(f): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2017
nancyv:

Nice.Sounds interesting.
I love Danielle steel but sometimes her books make me bawl like a baby,..too emotional.
I'd recommend Cynthia Eden's eternal hunter.A fun read.
nice, I'll check her out..if you need action/romance just go for Sandra brown but anything raunchy,naughty with a feel of celebrity lifestyle( jackiecollins all the way ).. I'm old school tho grin so ,pardon my taste..

1 Like

Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by Whiydhee(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2017
nancyv:
Nice one.seems its a nairaland novel.
Yea it is a nice story indeed

1 Like

Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by nancyv(f): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
goldbim:
nice, I'll check her out..if you need action/romance just go for Sandra brown but anything raunchy,naughty with a feel of celebrity lifestyle( jackiecollins all the way ).. I'm old school tho grin so ,pardon my taste..
I love Sandra Brown .I have read most of her books.My favourites are The alibi,The witness and Ricochet. She writes suspense so well.
I will check out Jackie Collins.I don't really mind naughty.I can manage naughty with a little suspense,as far as something keeps me engaged to the story.lol
Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by goldbim(f): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
nancyv:

I love Sandra Brown .I have read most of her books.My favourites are The alibi,The witness and Ricochet. She writes suspense so well.
I will check out Jackie Collins.I don't really mind naughty.I can manage naughty with a little suspense,as far as something keeps me engaged to the story.lol
cool cool
Re: Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading by Faboosuarez(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
The kingkiller chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss
The witcher series by Andrzej Sapkowski
The first law trilogy by Joe abercrombie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK STORY: The Ear And The Mosquito / Order Expression Beat And Papers The Difficulties Of School Assignment Formulati / MAAMI A Storyline Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.