Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested (37665 Views)

2 Kids Murdered In Their Mother's Kitchen In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested / 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by FeloniousFelon: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pope nah enjoyment

Imam nah miliki
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by eagleonearth(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
OP didn't tell us if the meat is fried, cooked or inside soup sef undecided

There's hunger in this land, let them free the man embarassed
but hunger is not telling on the guy at all. He just turned the priest's house to a free super mart.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Wisebisho: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Abeg make una free the man joor if na only me he come collect.. You people are suppose to add more meat to the one he stole.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by zcee: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
The priest shouldn't have exposed him to public ridicule.

I might be wrong
did u read well Wat Dey posted , that things have been missing in the parish house... Besides priest wasn't around when he was apprehended
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by aku626(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I might be wrong
Possibly a reoccurrence
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by kobijacobs(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
I wish I have one more f**k to give
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Ndipe(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na wao, just for meat?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by IRobot7(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
HUNGERBAD! grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by MTKbudapest(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pls tell the priest to lose that young man and let him go.

If he is truely a christian then he should strive to be like christ. you must learn to forgive and let go of some things.

Wait o ordinary meat?

No be give dem give am the meat? Em buy am?

Haba!
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by wholey: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2017
If someone was handcuff for stealing meat what shld be done to our politicians expecially Senators and Rep's. Abeg leave the guy & buy him a big cow b4 I vex
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by 9inches(m): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2017
I was about to say uncuff the thief, feed him and allow him go joor.... then I read the last paragraph.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I might be wrong

You're not.

What would Jesus do?

All the preaching they give us, this was a great time to "show us his particulars"
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by bpalace(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I might be wrong
You are wrong... If your valuables ve ever bn stolen, u will understand how lucky this dude is...that I wasn't the one that caught him
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by bpalace(m): 12:44am On Sep 25, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

You're not.

What would Jesus do?

All the preaching they give us, this was a great time to "show us his particulars"
What would Jesus do? Jesus cursed a fig tree for not having fruits... He had emotions too... He will definitely not kill him but sure we will read abt it in the holybook
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by AreaFada2: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I might be wrong

Looking at it first yes.

But with missing fridges, TV sets etc, then the priest is right. To deter others.

I think invasion of privacy & possible burglary (if kitchen entered forcefully) are more serious than the value of stolen items. He could have been surprised by a young girl/vulnerable person & he could have seriously harmed her just to avoid exposure. If by chance the reverend gentleman had left wads of money in the kitchen he'd have stolen it too.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Eaugusta(f): 2:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Homeboiy:

It was just an allegation that he has been the one stealing TV sets n co

He was caught red handed stealing meat n not TV
I repent the priest is mad
May God forgive and your sentimental way of thinking
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Metobime(m): 3:46am On Sep 25, 2017
A priest handcuff a thief haha! Tomorrow he will b preaching love n forgiveness. Were is d love here? Jesus Christ set so many examples. Even if he is found guilty to have stolen d washing machine he can still be forgiven not to talk of common meat �. All diz meat n property were given to them for free n why can't they do the same? I fill sad cos dis is coming from a priest.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by uchaymart(m): 4:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
The priest is mad
Ordinary meat and u handcuffed him

Don't he know it was as a result of hunger

He should have given him the meat and ask him to go and steal(sin) no more

Hunger makes you to steal food and not meat. The said man doesn't look a hungry man maybe his "baba" had asked him to get anything from the priest for some juju...#MyOpinion
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by SojiCash(m): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I might be wrong

No be man of God he call himself? you are very right..
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2017
A good priest would advice him,bring him to Christ and help him for the better
Arresting him changes nothing..

My opinion though
OjukwuWarBird:

I might be wrong
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2017
see as the guy fresh
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Juliusdking(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Were d meat?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2017
When d guy dey always observe d excess amount of meat from gullible thanksgiving people entering d kitchen steady....

I can beat the church pple helping the priest also always steal their own items like meat,yam,oil e.t.c

Hypocrisy/Wickedness kee this country
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by KAYD007(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I might be wrong

Of course you are wrong! Was it the priest that caught him? NO.! The priest was already presiding over a Mass.

Was it the priest the priest that took the perpetrator's photo and post on nairaland? Hell to the NO!

So stop alluding what is not to the priest.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by kasali007(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Just imagine...a priest allowing this?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Oppypoppy: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2017
What kin nonesensense be diz undecided .Bc e tif meat no be hunger be that? Why d priest con de do like dat? No b to forgive him and give him more meat and preach to him? My question too much sef. This Preist bad o.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by dingbang(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2017
Priest wey dey forgive sins cannot forgive this sinner...

Nonsense...
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by talk2percy(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Can u imagine, just because if meat? Bia father, let that guy go joor, after all it ur responsibility to feed the hungry. So why call the police on him. Buh the guy fall my hands, why e b say nah only meat � b ur problem?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by Georgeisco2007: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I might be wrong

You are correct bro, but the truth is its not the priest that revealed it to the crowd. We live in a selfie age now u remember? Even when someone is near death, people around will only take selfie instead of helping the person. So we should equally look @ it from the other way round because if the priest was involved in it; the picture would have said otherwise . I may be wrong too cos I dnt knw the priest nor the church.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested by realmrsugar: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2017
I think dt guy may nt b d one raiding d Rev fr's hus for long nd looting his properties.... jst dt satan planned it 4 him to get caught tru meat stealing nd dt makes him d real suspect nd cover up off all d bad deeds happening in d priest hus
I think d real thief might b in d priest hus der
My opinion though ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) / Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.