Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Living Like A King And Traveling To Places With My Biafran Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Living Like A King And Traveling To Places With My Biafran Passport (1028 Views)

Obasanjo Blasts Governors For Living Like Emperors / We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK / Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living Like A King And Traveling To Places With My Biafran Passport by Enukpelebe: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2010
no need for dulling,drop ya email if u need also, i am not selfish

Re: Living Like A King And Traveling To Places With My Biafran Passport by Jakumo(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2010
Enukpelebe this is Ihiala-Uli Airstrip tower, and you are cleared for landing runway 13R.  Contact Ojukwu in ground control after rollout.   Your locally-made Volkswagen armored car will convey you to your hotel, and all threats along the way will be neutralized with strategically placed roadside Obuniigbes.   Welcome home, sir.
Re: Living Like A King And Traveling To Places With My Biafran Passport by laudate: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Jakumo:
Enukpelebe this is Ihiala-Uli Airstrip tower, and you are cleared for landing runway 13R.  Contact Ojukwu in ground control after rollout.   Your locally-made Volkswagen armored car will convey you to your hotel, and all threats along the way will be neutralized with strategically placed roadside Obuniigbes.   Welcome home, sir.   

Hahahaha....! cool

(1) (Reply)

Help! Oyo State Is Turning Upside Down: / Breaking News Prof. Jega Rejects The Out Come Of Presidential Election Read More / Presidential Inauguration Thanksgiving Service: Pst Ayo Oristejafor Is 2 Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.