Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together (29455 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
free2ryhme:

your own lost
Chai! grin grin grin
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
asawanathegreat:
And so, yesterday I was with John Cena do they see me. Come who post dis tin here mind ur self.
some of you on this link got no common sense majority of you are suck ass can you create person fucking pig like you, you this son or daughter of a damn pig �
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
soberdrunk:

"Son". I am not against insults, i just dont like typos with my insults angry
lol dang cruck like you talk imma Bleep your ass silly he goat like assuming someone can you create one animal
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
1 single chill no dey for naija again... Chaii ! With our mouth we will yab angel michel and gabriel even on judgement day

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Funjosh(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Her backside is discouraging tongue

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by soberdrunk(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol dang cruck like you talk imma Bleep your ass silly he goat like assuming someone can you create one animal

You need to download 'Brighter grammar' in pdf format, practice for a couple of weeks then come back and insult me properly...... angry
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by OldBeer: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Morenikeji090:
you are a big fool you this jack ass you this fucking clingy goat you this som or daughter of a bitch asshole like you abusing someone
grin grin grin
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kpankere in gown, with her head like Peugeot 504 gear stick angry angry

grin

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
soberdrunk:

You need to download 'Brighter grammar' in pdf format, practice for a couple of weeks then come back and insult me properly...... angry
lol see you damn fool talking trash old fool like you put the trigger imma suck your silly dick.. pig I guess your damn ass need to be fired. Idiot
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by okerekeikpo: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
I Don see person wey black pass me
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by soberdrunk(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol see you damn fool talking trash old fool like you put the trigger imma suck your silly dick.. pig I guess your damn ass need to be fired. Idiot

No Thank you!!
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by davidif: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen lets get ready to rrrrrrrrumbleeee
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
soberdrunk:

No Thank you!!
fool Bleep off never you abuse someone you can't even create note books talkless of animal. Old fool if someone like you have junior siblings I swear they won't learn from stupid asshole like you I swear if u trynna come up with your damn low less brain grammar imma put the trigger on your damn head and suck out your damn brain. Infact your brain needed to be format. Animal
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Morenikeji090:
you are a big fool you this jack ass you this fucking clingy goat you this som or daughter of a bitch asshole like you abusing someone
but by abusing him u just showed u ain't better than him. u brought urself 2 his level, possibly lower by using d kind of language u used
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
lexy2014:
but by abusing him u just showed u ain't better than him. u brought urself 2 his level, possibly lower by using d kind of language u used
lol who is this dog silly you why people like you like to point someone under your dwag guy Bleep off
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
lexy2014:
you sound iffy guy instead of to seek for what happened why I was abusing dat so called silly pussy guy you just jumped into conclusion you may be his teacher or lawyer if you want.. bogger off my page
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
lexy2014:
duck bugger off my page. Another silly pussy
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Gudiza(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEE!
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by lexy2014: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol who is this dog silly you why people like you like to point someone under your dwag guy Bleep off
tnx 4d compliments. I appreciate
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by lexy2014: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Morenikeji090:
you sound iffy guy instead of to seek for what happened why I was abusing dat so called silly pussy guy you just jumped into conclusion you may be his teacher or lawyer if you want.. bogger off my page
so now that am on ur page is north Korea going 2 bomb d US or vice versa?
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by lexy2014: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Morenikeji090:
duck bugger off my page. Another silly pussy
are u done?
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by jidobaba(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Who is Michael Buffer?
We only know Bruce Buffer of the MMA...

'Iiiiit's time...! 5 rounds of...'

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by chara019: 2:51am On Sep 25, 2017
boldking:
this girl no get yansh so what will I fu.c.k inside her......my dick will touch bone o
see you
Dey dere dey feel like say the girl go even think of allowing u to talk to her,talkless of kpanshing her.Dey feel like boss,for your mind.
lol

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Hmm..model kwa
This one is too thin abeg..
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Her ass are so flat the walls are jealous
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by boldking(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2017
chara019:
see you
Dey dere dey feel like say the girl go even think of allowing u to talk to her,talkless of kpanshing her.Dey feel like boss,for your mind.
lol
hahaha but seriously na flat tyre she carry so
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by pweetiedee(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Her ass are so flat the walls are jealous

pls show us your six pack.

And are you 6 ft or taller?
if not, u and the "flat ass" are the same o.

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

pls show us your six pack.

And are you 6 ft or taller?
if not, u and the "flat ass" are the same o.
I'm sorry ur ass is also flat.
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by pweetiedee(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
I'm sorry ur ass is also flat.

my ass no flat o. e no dey my gene.

but...do u av six packs? are u tall and handsome.

simple question, u cannuh answer.

its easy for all of u to abuse a girl with flat ass or chest.... as if say na she create herself...simply because your trouser covers your own, no one will know if its big or small.

its not fair. And u may not even have money oo... so stop picking on girls with no curves.

#peace
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by congo4ka: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

my ass no flat o. e no dey my gene.

but...do u av six packs? are u tall and handsome.

simple question, u cannuh answer.

its easy for all of u to abuse a girl with flat ass or chest.... as if say na she create herself...simply because your trouser covers your own, no one will know if its big or small.

its not fair. And u may not even have money oo... so stop picking on girls with no curves.

#peace

Flattie assss sighted angry I don't like flat assess but I will bury my big prick in your mouth, to spit or swallow is your decision wink
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Soulsymbol99: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2017
That's d LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEE....! Guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Go Dye Throwback Photo In Baggy Jean / Speed Darlington And Teni Reconcile Months After He Questioned Her Sexuality / Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.