Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig (2235 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess / BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by dominzy(m): 4:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Sia usually prefers to hide her face under a fringed wig or hats so it was quite a surprise for many to see the superstar smiling as she walked through an airport today.
The Australian singer and songwriter left the the disguises at home while making her way through Los Angeles International Airport.
Sia, 41, flashed a smile for photographers as she strolled through the terminal, looking fresh faced and make up free.
Shunning the red carpet glamour some stars choose for the airport, the popstar was dressed in comfortable clothes for her flight, teaming a loose jumper with beige jogging bottoms.
Sia told James Corden at the start of the year she liked to keep her face hidden while performing in order to maintain an air of mystery and privacy.
While taking part in his Carpool Karaoke segment, she said: “I don't wear this unless there are cameras around. I only wear this to try and maintain a modicum of privacy.”
She added: "I was a singer for 10 or 11 years to mediocre success.
"I was an alcoholic and a drug addict, and I sobered up and I decided I didn’t want to be an artist anymore because I was starting to get a little bit famous and it was destabilizing in some way.
"I thought, ‘What doesn’t exist in pop music at the moment?’ And it was mystery!"
more photo and story here» http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2017/09/sia-reveals-her-true-face-as-she.html

Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by abelprice(m): 4:12am On Sep 25, 2017
Nice 1 is almost lyk she is rebranding her brand.... as long as it dose not affect voice... undecided... kudos
Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Good to see her
Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by DanielsParker(m): 4:28am On Sep 25, 2017
one of my favorites
Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by KELVINXY: 4:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Not until I see a true face on her album cover
Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by KendrickAyomide: 5:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Mtxhewwwww... Face wey she don open tire.. This news is not current, therefore it's stale

1 Like

Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by mofeoluwadassah: 6:14am On Sep 25, 2017
ok....
Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2017
bloggers and lies

Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by ruggedtimi(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2017
wow...waiting for lagbaja to do same.
Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by Tamarapetty(f): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2017
1st time of seeing her
Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by kilojoDesigns: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
old pic old news
Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by Yoshy: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
SIAs true face is not so hidden for long. My favorite female artist, back home, it's Simisola my crush.
Re: Sia Reveals Her True Face As She Abandons Her Wig by egopersonified(f): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
a time is coming when no makeup and natural hair would be in vogue.

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Hudson Lost Her Son In Court Battle Against Her Estranged Ex-fiancee / Lady Shares Nude Video Telling Girls 2 Always Suck Dick And Give Men Free Bre@st / Adekunle Gold Almost Propose To Simi, Performing Together On Stage (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.