Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among (2163 Views)

Herbert Wigwe (access Bank CEO) Is Dead Alongside His Wife And Son. SO SAD!! / Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by dominzy(m): 4:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Here are five remarkably modest vehicles owned by five of the world's wealthiest people:

Warren Buffett
Kyle Blaney | Proxibid
The CEO of Berkshire Hathaway is well-known for his frugal quirks . He never spends more than $3.17 on breakfast, and he lives in the same house he bought for $31,500 in 1958 (or $260,000 in today's dollars).
In 2014, he reportedly bought a Cadillac XTS, a car with a retail price of around $45,000. It was an upgrade from his previous car: a 2006 Cadillac DTS, which he decided to get rid of when his his daughter Susie told him it was embarrassing.
The business mogul justified the delay, as you might expect, pragmatically, telling Forbes: "I only drive about 3,500 miles a year so I will buy a new car very infrequently."

Mark Zuckerberg

The founder and CEO of Facebook, the world's largest social networking platform, is often seen driving a black Acura TSX, a car valued around $30,000 . He says he prefers the choice because it's "safe, comfortable and not ostentatious."
He also reportedly has a Volkswagen GTI , a car of
similar value.

Alice Walton
Heiress to the Wal-Mart fortune, Alice Walton is now the wealthiest woman in the world after
Liliane Bettencourt passed away this week. Her vehicle of choice is a 2006 Ford F-150 King Ranch , with a modest price of around $40,000
Her late father Sam Walton, the founder of Wal-Mart, drove around the 1979 version of the same truck until... continue here � http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2017/09/see-why-these-5-billionaires-still.html

Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Can u imagine?i'm impressed.
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by shakswealth(m): 5:06am On Sep 25, 2017
angry nawao. for me, life is too short to suffer, I'm nt after world richest men, remember u will die one day so I gat no time suffering ma self when I have the cash, how can I be eating ma breakfast with just 3 USD I can always use what I have to get what I want.

TMMT

3 Likes

Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by Florblu(f): 5:37am On Sep 25, 2017
All whites?
Africans and show off.

Help me with that meme
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by smardray(m): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2017
some one shud call me davido and hushpuppi...
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by internationalman(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2017
smardray:
some one shud call me davido and hushpuppi...
Leave Davido alone. why do they manufacture if it's not to b driven.

1 Like

Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by babyfaceafrica: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2017
People with brain..not someone that's has 10milion and buys car of 8million

1 Like

Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 25, 2017
bloggers and lies if you see mark zuckerberg house
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2017
youth is different abeg
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by Nutase: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by Partnerbiz3: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2017
lies
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by smardray(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2017
internationalman:

Leave Davido alone. why do they manufacture if it's not to b driven.
who called you...because you are neither davido nor hushpuppi
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2017
if i dey near femi otedola level, i will drive an aventador, bentley continental gt, eat big , own mansions and give scholarship to about 50 students from my village. why are you making money is it to decorate ur bank acct. I Might not showoff but i will definitely spend the money on luxury wisely.

4 Likes

Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by 9japrof(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2017
It is we the broke guys that show of na, abi una no know.

We show off to have a sense of belonging, why would a rich nigga show off? Everyone knows he's got the money

3 Likes

Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2017
dominzy:
Here are five remarkably modest vehicles owned by five of the world's wealthiest people:

Warren Buffett
Kyle Blaney | Proxibid
The CEO of Berkshire Hathaway is well-known for his frugal quirks . He never spends more than $3.17 on breakfast, and he lives in the same house he bought for $31,500 in 1958 (or $260,000 in today's dollars).
In 2014, he reportedly bought a Cadillac XTS, a car with a retail price of around $45,000. It was an upgrade from his previous car: a 2006 Cadillac DTS, which he decided to get rid of when his his daughter Susie told him it was embarrassing.
The business mogul justified the delay, as you might expect, pragmatically, telling Forbes: "I only drive about 3,500 miles a year so I will buy a new car very infrequently."

Mark Zuckerberg

The founder and CEO of Facebook, the world's largest social networking platform, is often seen driving a black Acura TSX, a car valued around $30,000 . He says he prefers the choice because it's "safe, comfortable and not ostentatious."
He also reportedly has a Volkswagen GTI , a car of
similar value.

Alice Walton
Heiress to the Wal-Mart fortune, Alice Walton is now the wealthiest woman in the world after
Liliane Bettencourt passed away this week. Her vehicle of choice is a 2006 Ford F-150 King Ranch , with a modest price of around $40,000
Her late father Sam Walton, the founder of Wal-Mart, drove around the 1979 version of the same truck until... continue here � http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2017/09/see-why-these-5-billionaires-still.html

That's an idiotic idea.

1 Like

Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by aolawale025: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Florblu:
All whites?
Africans and show off.

Help me with that meme

Showing off! That's why black wealth don't last. It hardly transcends a generation
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by IdeyFindWife: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
And so?

Their loss, upon all the kish dem hammer, dem nor fit chop point&kill! Na their stress.

Isn't it crazy sef? To have enough money to buy the motor factory but still be pushing a dirty old volvo? Now, that's some dread-type iluminati mafia low-key bullshyt going on there OR maybe not!

The key is to be happy sha and find a balance meanwhile someone should tell any of them to let me ride their Bugatti's for them.
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by luorquay: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
shakswealth:
angry nawao. for me, life is too short to suffer, I'm nt after world richest men, remember u will die one day so I gat no time suffering ma self when I have the cash, how can I be eating ma breakfast with just 3 USD I can always use what I have to get what I want.

TMMT

Errm bros $3 for present naija money na N1500 ooo. That amount suppose eat something decent and you go belle full. Abi my people I talk lie??
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by shakswealth(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
luorquay:

Errm bros $3 for present naija money na N1500 ooo. That amount suppose eat something decent and you go belle full. Abi my people I talk lie??
Hehe, depending on ur location, for my area the money no fit get u better breakfast. for me, 3 dollar too small
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by lenghtinny(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
So legendary Lillian Bettencourt (L'oreal) don die angry....
This is one of the reason why most white businesses last for centuries unlike blacks...
Mercedes, KFC, Macdonalds, trump organization are still in existence even though their founders died decades ago...
When whites die, they leave more assets than liabilities for their descendants while when blacks die they leave more liabilities than assets for their descendants though there are exceptions.
Where's Abiola's businesses today?
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by luorquay: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
shakswealth:

Hehe, depending on ur location, for my area the money no fit get u better breakfast. for me, 3 dollar too small

Guess you have a point there too
Re: See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among by morbeta(m): 5:40am On Sep 26, 2017
There is a biblical problem with black skin. Black's generally are noise makers.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Act Nude For 30 Billion- Joke Ajadi / J’odie Finally Opens Up On Her Divorce With Hubby / Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.