Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (10202 Views)

The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 / Introduction To Dropshipping Business In Nigeria Nairaland (Make Over $1000/mon) / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 25, 2018
CosmicJames:

But Bluesnap declined my application.
Says they don't support business from my region (Nigeria) Except I have to sell Softwares.
Which software will I be selling?
I'm I a software developer?

I just tire for all these people shorting Nigeria out!
When did you apply and what items do you sell? Let me speak with the customer care and see their reply in respect what you just said.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 25, 2018
bemagnify:
Need someone who can offer me a USA/canada number for fiverr verification for a token... Contact me
http://7sim.net
or use this googleplay app called nextplus for a permanent us number. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.nextplus.smsfreetext.phonecalls

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by bemagnify: 4:16am On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

or use this googleplay app called nextplus for a permanent us number. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.nextplus.smsfreetext.phonecalls
wil it work for fiverr verification and whatsapp?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by africanman85: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Bro, do u know abt Amazon FBA ? Can I do it comfortably from Nigeria ?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

When did you apply and what items do you sell? Let me speak with the customer care and see their reply in respect what you just said.
Well, I just told you what they said.
If you want to contact them,
you can go ahead
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2018
bemagnify:
wil it work for fiverr verification and whatsapp?
Try it
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2018
africanman85:
Bro, do u know abt Amazon FBA ? Can I do it comfortably from Nigeria ?
I registered with my Nigerian phone number and address using the bank details on my payoneer card.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by africanman85: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

I registered with my Nigerian phone number and address using the bank details on my payoneer card.
How do you get your goods to there fulfillment center ?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2018
africanman85:
How do you get your goods to there fulfillment center ?
It's Dropshipping.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by africanman85: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

It's Dropshipping.
I knw. U dropship from Chinese site right ? send me your contact on africanman85op@gmail.com. I want to get some clarifications from u ?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
africanman85:
I knw. U dropship from Chinese site right ? send me your contact on africanman85op@gmail.com. I want to get some clarifications from u ?
If you are Dropshipping, you don't need a fulfillment center. It's best to use other sources outside China
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by africanman85: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

If you are Dropshipping, you don't need a fulfillment center. It's best to use other sources outside China
Can u put me through for free pls
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Emmey67: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Thanks for the help so far...

please like how much one needs to have to start Amazon FBA?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Emmey67:

Thanks for the help so far...
please like how much one needs to have to start Amazon FBA?
$39.99 monthly subcription

$200 monthly software subscription for inventory eg inventorysouce, sparkshipping, webscraper app, etc

Monthly subcription for Repricer software like infomed.co

Money for orders ($500 minimum but $3000 or above recommended)

Total needed for dropshipping is total above but you will need to learn the ropes or else you just throw away money.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
africanman85:
Can u put me through for free pls
Amazon or Shopify or woocommerce?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by africanman85: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Amazon or Shopify or woocommerce?
Amazon but if u think that others is easier I don't mind because u are there
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
africanman85:
Amazon but if u think that others is easier I don't mind because u are there
Amazon is easiest to learn but the courses are expensive from $1000-$3000 range.
Amazon is easier to run compared to others but you will likely need mentor
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by africanman85: 6:10am On Mar 26, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Amazon is easiest to learn but the courses are expensive from $1000-$3000 range.
Amazon is easier to run compared to others but you will likely need mentor
$1000-$3000 for coursssssssse ?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
africanman85:
Yes oh. Very expensive though I don't advise that
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by africanman85: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Yes oh. Very expensive though I don't advise that
So wats d way around ?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
africanman85:
So wats d way around ?
If you get that cash, you can hire a sole VA to run your store for you and through there, learn the ropes.
There is nothing like earning money remotely from anywhere. With this, you could go anywhere without tying yourself down in a place and the earnings are everyday as long as there is sunrise and sunset.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
africanman85:
Bros, the people offering this kind of courses assume that you are ready to spend.
And you must have another $4000-6000 to invest into the biz immediately after the training to start making 6 figures monthly.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2018
Sakaslim:

Secondly, if you are worried about the shopify monthly payment, don't worry we have a way around that too. I know how hard it is to set up a store that isnt live and youre starting to pay for it.

2. You dont need to pay shopify store monthly charge.
I think you should explain this more?
When will Shopify start charging?
Or it is/will be free forever?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Sakaslim(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sorry I've been away for some time. Been trying to sell one or two vehicles that came in. (Man must have multiple streams of income).

To answer your Shopify question. One way of opening a free account is to simply become a Shopify partner,which means you go to https://accounts.shopify.com/?rid=cdb9958c-73ab-42a9-bcd9-e5274b863243 to open a free Shopify account. This account is free all year round and you don't need to pay a dime. The only difference here is that you don't own a domain, your store name becomes a sub domain under the shopify.com domain.

That is instead of you to have a shop like www.kikimart.com, you end up getting www.kikimart.shopify.com but who cares. Later you can still buy a domain and add.

Once you have opened your newstore you can now set it up. You have to put in a good work and make your store look good.

I have a do it yourself course on how to set up your Shopify store yourself. (Please note that programmers collect as high as 120$ to help set up a good and attractive store). However, my course will give you a step by step guide.

What this course contain.
1. A video step by step guide on Shopify set up
2. 5 power point presentation on different topics on Shopify
3. A written word document on Shopify
4. How to integrate your woo commerce website with your Shopify store.
5. How to hit the ground running as soon as you set it up.

This package is almost free and you cannot get it any where else this cheap. Also first 5 person to contact me gets a free drop shipping course which I myself use.

Please, it comes with a token and it is not compulsory to buy. But if you really want to make money in drop shipping have it at the back of your mind that you must spend money. All the freebies you get will do you little or no good. They are all white papers.

You can pm or send me a mail at koyayemi@gmail.com. please drop questions if any.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Jinoonline: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2019
CosmicJames:

I think you should explain this more?
When will Shopify start charging?
Or it is/will be free forever?

You can check out this free resource for more dropshipping insight:
https://jinows.com/2019/03/12/dropshipping-business/

It'll show you how to dropship from aliexpress without initial capital, how to open a PayPal account in Nigeria that can make and receive payments.

I will not advice beginners to use Facebook ads for driving traffic to their store.
Number one reason is- its too expensive
Number two is because your new store doesn't have enough data to feed Facebook to allow it target the exact customers that will potentially buy from you.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Jinoonline: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Jinoonline:

You can check out this free resource for more dropshipping insight:
https://jinows.com/2019/03/12/dropshipping-business/

It'll show you how to dropship from aliexpress without initial capital, how to open a PayPal account in Nigeria that can make and receive payments.

I will not advice beginners to use Facebook ads for driving traffic to their store.
Number one reason is- its too expensive
Number two is because your new store doesn't have enough data to feed Facebook to allow it target the exact customers that will potentially buy from you.

You can also checkout how to start and grow your shopify store from Nigeria here: https://jinows.com/2019/03/19/shopify-nigeria/
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Jinoonline: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2019
One of the biggest challenge of running an online business in Nigeria is the many restrictions in accessing foreign payment options.

One of the most notable is the restriction by PayPal on Nigerians, where you cannot open a business account as a Nigerian.

If you don't have a payments system with worldwide reach, then there's no point starting a business where your customers cannot send you payments for their purchases.

https://jinows.com/2019/03/31/paypal-nigeria/

In this article, I gave cool legitimate way to open a PayPal business account in Nigeria or any other country with restrictions.
This account can make payments as well as receive payments.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by danberg: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
deafeyez:

No, not really. Although I have a site attached with shopify www.triqet.com however site is needed for a store to look professional.

I can give you or anyone unlimited access to a shopify store for a price of #9500. Like I said, you won't pay shopify until you start making cool cash no matter how many months.
I'm interested bro.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by deafeyez: 10:01pm On May 09, 2019
danberg:

I'm interested bro.

Are you still interested?

I have been offline for some projects
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 3:04am On Aug 13, 2019
CosmicJames:

First, there were always tough challenges in the way of doing most of the things I now share especially this dropshipping business of which were overcames a couple of months ago.

Secondly, the truth is that I love sharing and helping people. Another truth is that I now know a whole lot of things on making money online.
The last but not the least truth is that there is no way I can practically do everything that I know, but I can actually share them if I want.

That's why if you observe carefully, I usually said "How To Make" and not "How I Make" in my headlines to give room for honesty because I don't deceive or scam people.
And by the special grace of God, through my teachings, help and support, a lot of people have benefited in one way or the other. Some are actually making money online, and they are ever grateful

I'm actually active in the game bro. But I'm now very selective about the online business model I work and concentrate on based on my level of knowledge now.

Did you know about Kikimat, the social network for the next generation? That's a project I personally created. Kikimat, when fully developed to its full potential will be generating millions of Dollars/month in the new future.

I also have in place a solid plan to launch other great projects like job marketplace similar to Fiverr and a full-fledged e-commerce platform where you can open a store and sell your products on the platform like it is done on eBay and Amazon and Etsy in the future.

So you see, I have some really big dreams and the things I now share are very primary to me so I don't care given them away free. You will agree with me that most of the things I share freely are far better than what some people put in an e-book and sell for money

A teacher who teach doesn't need to do all that he teaches. But if you follow what he teaches, you will succeed.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by thegoldfish(m): 4:54am On Jun 19, 2020
I'm interested, please how do I contact you?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cannot Use My Debit Card For International Payment / Federal Government Plans 3 Coal-fired Power Stations To Generate 3,000 Megawatts / Jumia Shares Fall Below IPO Price On New York Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.