Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" (62259 Views)

Davido First Video Since Ifeanyi Death Step Out With Red & Swollen Eyes / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / Destiny Etiko Recovers From Swollen Eyes Shares New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by kindnyce(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Senseless post
Senseless comments..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rokia2:
I hope she's mentally ok because this is not normal.
That woman, no, girl is not normal.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by midehi2(f): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Olahh93:
But how u take operate ur phone if u can't see
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by biggerboyc(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Fuadeiza(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
hehehe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by busomma: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Most probably a victim of insect bite while asleep. Nigerians with their crazy ideas will attribute it to something else.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Financialfree: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by ajimotoke(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
u can't see and u typed all this.....Tonto nawa we no be mugu now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Dewvy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
I taya for ya matter!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Tecno66: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who you offend?
GibsonB:
The New Week isn't going down well with Tonto Dike!
Just earlier the month The Actress went spiritual on Instagram, With Warfare Prayers after she saw over 1000houseflies in her son's room, Now this Morning She just shared a video of herself with a swollen face on Snapchat, crying out that she woke with the face like that, and can't see no more..

Was this thing happening to her, when she was married?
Well the battle may be more stronger and spiritual than we see..

Watch the video here!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZdTPdpHRMZ/?hl=en

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/i-cant-see-again-tonto-dike-cries.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Madam, you can't see but you can write full page...celebrities eeh tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by lance187: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
abeg who fit help me subscribe my gotv jare
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by seangy4konji: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
mumu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by dust144(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Maybe they have skpe you from Churchill village
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by olaola12345678: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
how she con use her eyes open snapchat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hope it's not what i am thinking......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by samsam2019: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
When they said she's mentally unstable they were yabbing Churchill. Now everybody can see her for what she really is.

If she was still with Churchill she would lie that he beat her

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by nedu2000(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank goodness there is no man if not he would've been accused of battery

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by classicfrank4u(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
mtcheww what's swollen Dre??wen I saw "swollen eye's" I was expecting to see something bigger Dan a boxer hu just finished fighting with Mayweather
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by joepentwo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
HER VILLAGE PIPO AT WORK grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Drama Queen, quit seeking your estranged husband attention, he is done with the marriage, just manage and move on. Someone that is with another woman, you are there killing yourself and pulling all kind of stunt. Love yourself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by silasweb(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
She like to get attention. Her matter don tire me. Pls make we hear word
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by laryom1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rokia2:
I hope she's mentally ok because this is not normal.
modified
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by pesty100(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ants in my eye tonto dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by talk2percy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Go village, urs or ur ex husband's. The witch that did this to u last night no go pass this two villages. Just rush.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by gmaribel(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
What some men put up with everyday in the name of a wife......haba.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Psoul(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Abeg carry ur Apollo eye shift for my side oo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Chukazu: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
that's is what happened when you forget to wash off your "solid foundation" make-up before going to bedundecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by ngmgeek(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
I tire for this woman o. I wonder how many men will put up with this kind of daily drama.

Still a fan of hers but I feel so exhausted with stuffs like this. I think you have taken in, Tonto! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Ivanmykel(f): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Madam you are pregnant, i knew it will happen when i saw Jim iyke with her

Lol, my thoughts exactly!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by onyedika946(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
sKeetz:
Please someone should mention me when this post gets to front page so that I can say what's on my mind.

Thank you.
bros. We don reach FP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! / Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.