Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris (13947 Views)

UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / El-rufai Approved The Recruitment Of 7,600 Secondary School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris by soflygerian(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
The ones you have are not properly trained and their welfare is pathetic and you want more legal criminals on our roads...
Re: Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris by papascode: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
115000 WILL GO TO THE NORTH AND 40000 WILL GO TO THE SOUTH. DiVIDE AND RULE.
Re: Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris by Jebosh(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
I rather support pmb signing peace corps instead of increasing numbers of men in black because ram that work with dogs will eat shit.They should equip Peace corps and removed police from road and see if there will be changes in bribery and corruption.
Re: Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris by diegwu01: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
IGP Idris iis doing a great Job.the Nigerian Police is truly reformed.
Thank you PMB
Re: Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris by Nedfed(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
It seems IGP is losing is senses.
Government to recruit more police? Chaiiii.
When dos on ground have no wia to be deploy. That's why you see many creating unnecessary check-point in order to collect money from the good citizens. In every 1km journey you see them, what a shameful force.
I'll rather advice Mr president to ascent Nigeria peace corps than this criminals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris by kt110(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
big criminals want to harass small criminals
Re: Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris by mikeendy222: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
This guy kws senate is bck frm recess/brk n wl any moment frm nw send peace corps bill 2 baba buhari as he return tht why he wanna play he's last card by frustrating them.....Baba idris i did nt say u shld nt make employment bt me n u kws that amount is 2 much 4 ur agency adding up wit what u av earlier av...

WATIN NIGERIA PEACE CORPS DO U?
I kw baba is a tactician he kws nigeria need peace especially if he insist on going second term.. I m nt a peace corp officer buh idris u r indeed greedy 2 d core.
Let there b peace.
Buhari my candid advice 4 u is make a history. by singing peace corps ur name wl b written wit gold jst lk obasanjo on NSCDC, he's commendable till he dies n even after, it ur turn 2 make history.
Re: Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris by charlesucheh(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2017
IMASTEX:
Agreed, more police personnel needed. But how is the current ones deployed to the general policing? To me, you're only requesting more because the numbers of VIP's has increased. The few ones on the streets have turned revenue collectors "bribes"
Bros! I totally agree with you! Walahi!!! The VIP'S they refused to favour last year are on their necks walahi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 / Mantledox Logistics Limited / I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.