Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

VIDEO: ‘Professor’ Abducts 3-year-old Girl In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: ‘Professor’ Abducts 3-year-old Girl In Lagos (443 Views)

Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic / Boko Haram Abducts Dozens Of Travelers On Maiduguri-damboa Road In 3 Trucks / Boko Haram Kills 3, Abducts 3 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: ‘Professor’ Abducts 3-year-old Girl In Lagos by lekanolas: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2017
A herbalist and a popular business woman have been arrested by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, and are helping in the investigation on what led to the kidnapping of a 3-year old girl in Lagos.

The girl, Aisha Oyindamola Yekini was reported missing on Wednesday after she had gone to buy Cheese Balls in a kiosk close to her residence in the Ojokoro LCDA area of Lagos.

The herbalist, Tunde Ajibolorusoro was said to have connived with the businesswoman, Toyin alias Iyalaje and two other persons, who are on the run, to abduct the little girl.

The mother of the victim, Islamiyat narrated how Ajibolorusoro, popularly called “Professor” abducted her 3-year-old daughter for ritual in the Meiran area of the state.

The woman who lives in a multi-room building at No 8 Kehinde Obafemi Ajayi, has two other children, apart from Aisha.

Islamiyat who spoke with Bounce News on Tuesday, alleged that the herbalist, who also resides in the area stole her daughter, Aisha.

She explained that on the fateful day, she had gone out in the evening to fetch water when the 3 year-old child was abducted.

According to her account, she had come in that evening only for her to see her eldest son screaming that his younger sister has been taken away by a stranger where they had gone to buy Cheese Balls.

“When my son told me that a man took Aisha, I immediately rushed to the kiosk, but the owner of the kiosk said he had not seen her”.

After a fruitless search, the mother could no longer bear the thoughts of her child being missing. She threw herself to the ground, weeping, and shouting that her daughter had been kidnapped.

The husband and other neighbors then organized a search party to recover the missing child. This, however, did not yield any fruitful result.

She said people living around the area said they saw the man taking away the girl but could not pinpoint who the man was because it was already dark.

She added that because it was late, they could not do anything that Wednesday night.

She stated that during that night, they got information that they should approach "Professor".

On Thursday morning, when he was confronted, he denied knowledge of the whereabout of the girl.

But she revealed that she overheard him telling somebody over the phone that the bubble had burst and that he needed money to escape.

“I traced "Professor" to Merian while he was trying to escape. I shouted and people surrounded us.”

She noted that during the confrontation, the phone of "Professor" rang and he was asked to pick it.

“The man on phone was asking "Professor" what incantations should they use on the girl he brought yesterday”

It was then that the police was called and "Professor" was arrested.

She added that during interrogation by the police, "Professor’s" phone rang again. He was again asked to pick and the man on the other end was again asking him what incantation should be used on the girl he brought yesterday.

"Professor" was said to have confessed to the crime and later led detectives to the houses of other accomplices in the crime.

While one of the accomplices, Iyalaje was arrested, the others are presently on the run.

When news spread that "Professor" had confessed, angry residents stormed his house at 9 Komu Street, off Oremerin and set the building ablaze.

The angry residents also discovered a well where he allegedly dumps the carcass of his victims.

According to the elder sister of the mother of the victim, Mrs Oyekan, the suspect had been arrested on several occasions for kidnapping and rituals.

She added that they insisted that the case be transferred from the Merian Police station because of fears that the policemen in the station might compromise the case.

When Bounce News visited the kiosk where the girl was allegedly kidnaped, the owner, Mallam Suleiman admitted that he knew the girl and actually came to buy Cheese Balls that day.

He, however, said he had gone to pray in the mosque when the girl came.

“I was not around when the girl came. I only saw people shouting when I came back from the mosque."

Bounce News also visited the houses of "Professor" and Iyalaje.

While Iyalaje’s house at 4 Oremerin street had been sealed, the mob, it was observed burnt some of the items they discovered in "Professor’s" house.

Oluwasegun Sobode, a relative of the victim told Bounce News that while the demolition was going on, residents discovered in the building used sanitary pads, braziers, pants and other accessories used mainly by women, and also pictures of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78cLHuCULxE

Re: VIDEO: ‘Professor’ Abducts 3-year-old Girl In Lagos by newyorks(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2017
na their way na if u know what am talking abt. western tribe of a country. NCAN must live
Re: VIDEO: ‘Professor’ Abducts 3-year-old Girl In Lagos by SweetJoystick(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Na wah oh! Thank God at least she has been found

(1) (Reply)

Hardtalk:igbos Are Marginalized,why They Are Angry With Nigeria. / Peter Obi Was My Junior In School Not My God Father - Obaze(video) / Am Not Promoting IPOB – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.