Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Upload To Playstore - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Upload To Playstore (1016 Views)

My First App 'transparent Calculator' Is Now On Google Playstore / Who Can Help Upload My App On Playstore / Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upload To Playstore by jacyhelen(f): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello my people,i just lunched my website app and ineed to upload it to goolge playstore..Tried doing it and was asked to pay 25 dollar which i can nor afford,is there:
1.Any way or trick to upload it on playstore
2.Any body who can charge me less and use his google play store account to help me and upload it
3.if yes,reach me with my email or PM here
4.Its very Important Pls.
Re: Upload To Playstore by crunchyDope(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
jacyhelen:
Hello my people,i just lunched my website app and ineed to upload it to goolge playstore..Tried doing it and was asked to pay 25 dollar which i can nor afford,is there:
1.Any way or trick to upload it on playstore
2.Any body who can charge me less and use his google play store account to help me and upload it
3.if yes,reach me with my email or PM here
4.Its very Important Pls.
there is no trick..
Re: Upload To Playstore by MRGRACE(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Go to fiverr.com
Re: Upload To Playstore by jacyhelen(f): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
crunchyDope:

there is no trick..

ok thanks!!!
Re: Upload To Playstore by CodeBlooded: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2017
I think I can be of help. Contact me on 07062704149

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go / If You Are An Android Developer Drop Your Number Lets Talk Business / How To Hack Android Phones With Androrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.